Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

Squire of Gothos

General Trelane, retired. At your service!
kiwifarms.net
400 pound, 5´1 midget sure he was mingling real well
Well he has a lot in common with that crowd: convicted felon, loves doing drugs, perpetually under the influence, wants to fuck PAWGs and minority women, and loves punching cops. Not to mention the amount of soy in Ralph is fairly high...

creeper_ralph.jpg

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1421236
400 pound, 5´1 midget sure he was mingling real well
Impressed that Mr. 'owner of a news site' did some actual reporting. The antifa crane company involved in removing the statue of Stonewall Jackson is Smedley Crane & Rigging, related to other 'Smedley' companies and based in Connecticut. Officers of the company include William Rhodes Palmer III, 829 Goose Lane, Guilford CT 06437 and William Rhodes Palmer IV, 7 Meadowlands, Guilford, CT 06437.
1593648218500.png

Destroying American history, nice work if you can get it.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Impressed that Mr. 'owner of a news site' did some actual reporting. The antifa crane company involved in removing the statue of Stonewall Jackson is Smedley Crane & Rigging, related to other 'Smedley' companies and based in Connecticut. Officers of the company include William Rhodes Palmer III, 829 Goose Lane, Guilford CT 06437 and William Rhodes Palmer IV, 7 Meadowlands, Guilford, CT 06437.
View attachment 1421696
Destroying American history, nice work if you can get it.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...er-richmond-mayor-orders-removal-all-n1232732
The mayor ordered the statue to be taken down before the mob tried doing it themselves and inevitably hurting themselves and property.

It was just a random crane company commissioned by the city, not some rogue Antifa one that's illegally tearing shit down because politics. They probably don't give a shit either way about Antifa.

The company also does rentals, so it could even just be city workers that rented the trucks a while ago.

Last edited:

what is that

"waaaa-turrrr"
kiwifarms.net
I'm watching the Ralph Retort with Jesse Lee. Ralph is a butt hurt arsehole. He blames his ex-wife; salty and shitting on her, what a faggot @Null is absolutely right - "do you know who I am" what a looser. Ralph is a piss head who will never accept responsibility. His ex wife deserves better, she's the winner. I don't like Ralph.
Nice try, @Null

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
He blames his ex-wife; salty and shitting on her
It was 100% on Ralph on why that marriage failed. Nora should have left him when he caught felony charges, he'll never leave the US, because the hoops he would have to jump through, and the fees he would no doubt have to pay to get pardoned are beyond what he can pull in with d-live lemons.

Blacks? No thanks

kiwifarms.net
I'm watching the Ralph Retort with Jesse Lee. Ralph is a butt hurt arsehole. He blames his ex-wife; salty and shitting on her, what a faggot @Null is absolutely right - "do you know who I am" what a looser. Ralph is a piss head who will never accept responsibility. His ex wife deserves better, she's the winner. I don't like Ralph.
This thing deserves better ?

HA6L0w3.jpg

Id rather stick my dick in a skunk before that thing

The beef between Ralph and fucking TeaClips is probably the funniest thing he's got going on. She did nothing and he's mad at her (literally, it's what she didn't do that made him so angry). I swear that skin is getting thinner.
All his skin is actually going towards the gunt, hardening it like shell. Thats why he's so easy to rile up, or simply because he's a drunkard with zero self control.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
The beef between Ralph and fucking TeaClips is probably the funniest thing he's got going on. She did nothing and he's mad at her (literally, it's what she didn't do that made him so angry). I swear that skin is getting thinner.
Physiologically speaking, it likely is. The abuse of bonzos and alcohol (more-so now the alcohol that we can confirm) leads to a reduction in skin elasticity, which means it is easier to cause to sag. It's also likely becoming sallow, especially as he ages. In the 30s is when skin starts to undergo a transformation to literally start becoming thinner that happens for the rest of your life. The alcohol abuse, depression/bipolarism, and constant anger don't help him.

(Sorry for the medical facts, just thought it would be amusing to add that it's true that not only is he a baby-backed bitch who can't accept criticism but is also literally thin-skinned)