Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
Just watching the karaoke stream now. The straight 30 minutes of technical difficulties plus the face cam documenting Ralph's gradual incandescence were actually hilarious. It reminded me of a Tim Heidecker bit, except it was real.

Everything else about the stream is pretty terrible. I don't think karaoke can work in a stream environment - audio issues aside, it's just awkward listening to someone sing badly in silence for 4 minutes.

Anyone know who was in the room with Ralph? Was it Pey? He kept looking across the room when he was talking to her...

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
I didnt notice that but now I'm very curious to rewatch and see...
Edit. I'm retarded and forgot she was on camera singing...
Yeah you can hear a woman laugh in the background at the beginning, and then she bumps into the camera.
Here's where he talks to Pey:

EDIT: It was apparently his 'hot 18-year-old babe'.

Last edited:

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that Ralph is so amorphously fat and embarrassed that he now only wears hoodies and long sleeve shirts to hide it? I mean for fuck sakes, it's the dead of summer in the south and he's wasted. I mean he has to be dying of heat exhaustion in that get up.

Vetti

Fuckin' jokes, buddy.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that Ralph is so amorphously fat and embarrassed that he now only wears hoodies and long sleeve shirts to hide it? I mean for fuck sakes, it's the dead of summer in the south and he's wasted. I mean he has to be dying of heat exhaustion in that get up.
I suspect he also chose to the Evil sweatshirt to get points for wearing daddy Keemstar's merch.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
to be fair, alcoholism can fuck with body temperature. Being fat that doesn't help him at all either, but the truth is that it just fucks with you. There were days in Okinawa where the AC wouldn't work right and rooms wouldn't cool down enough to be liveable, really. But sometimes the amount of alcohol I drank (I was an alcoholic for the better part of two months) made it so I was cold as shit. Not saying he's not fat, just saying it could be possible that his internal temperature is all sorts of fucked.