Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Did Faith want the video released, or was it a Gunt moment?

• Faith wanted to humiliate her ex.

Votes: 97 9.7%
  • Gunt was just showing off.

Votes: 908 90.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
That's a good question. Why isn't Shannon "Gator" Gaines on Bibble's d&d stream with the rest of the killstream krew and associates? D&d is exactly up his obese, unwashed weeb alley
Gator isn’t there because Jim thinks D&D is gay.

Gator is NOT ALLOWED to help Bibble create a show that might one day prove to be more popular than The Killstream. Ralph showed up for the first two D&D streams, then immediately dropped it because it looked, for a moment, like it was about to take off. Then Ralph immediately started making fun of Bibble's D&D streams, mocking Bibble for asking guests to appear on his stream, and then sarcastically goading Bibble into "begging" for more Killstream guests to play D&D.

You are only worth something to Ralph if you're helping him and ONLY him. Your little side projects must be abject failures from the get-go, or you're going to find yourself on the wrong side of the Gunt Crease.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, I was wondering how that turned out after the simpspiracy sucked up all of Bibble's Sunday views for an ongoing narrative. That's gotta sting, he probably did have a chance there for a second
Bibble really DID have a chance. No exaggeration. Those first two D&D streams had a shitload of viewers. Ralph literally yanked it away from him. I'd be fucking pissed if I was Bibble.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Gator is NOT ALLOWED to help Bibble create a show that might one day prove to be more popular than The Killstream. Ralph showed up for the first two D&D streams, then immediately dropped it because it looked, for a moment, like it was about to take off. Then Ralph immediately started making fun of Bibble's D&D streams, mocking Bibble for asking guests to appear on his stream, and then sarcastically goading Bibble into "begging" for more Killstream guests to play D&D.

You are only worth something to Ralph if you're helping him and ONLY him. Your little side projects must be abject failures from the get-go, or you're going to find yourself on the wrong side of the Gunt Crease.
yet another reason that baffles me why anyone abides the gunt. he gives literally nothing, he might say a nice word or two if youre lucky. theres nothing appealing about him on any level and he offers nothing. he doesnt aggregate harder to find or keep up with content or happenings, he wont give you clout, and none of this is secret. its not like you have to be some huge alog brushed up on esoteric ralph lore to see most of this or how little he gives

even tonka had something, it was sometimes funny to have someone being a rabid if idiotic attack dog if you happen to agree with him on his attacks, even when ralph 100 percent agrees with me i dont want to hear him, it breaks my bias and actually makes me start disagreeing with or arguing against my own points to be relieved of standing next to him and his dolphin ear rape screechings and low down "you think x? well i hope your baby dies!" screeds

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Bibble really DID have a chance. No exaggeration. Those first two D&D streams had a shitload of viewers. Ralph literally yanked it away from him. I'd be fucking pissed if I was Bibble.
No, PPP and godwinson murdered it by giving us endless fresh and unexpected content for about a week with no regard for "time slots" people claimed for themselves

Poor Toby Bibble nearly gained his freedom but Massa Ralph send the paddy wagon after him. Back to the lemon plantation, nigger.

Right Wing Boomer Squads

Generous Jersh’s Gentrifier AI
kiwifarms.net
Given what we know about Faith, we can reasonably assume that she’s the type of girl who keeps secrets by default, especially from a partner. Any girl who unironically posts ‘I’m not like other girls’ and has a body count at 18 can be automatically placed in this category.

This can mean only one thing: Ralph has probably learnt more about Faith from kiwifarms than from Faith herself.

Not that this will matter; the only way this relationship ends is when Faith leaves. The only question is whether she leaves before or after Ralph knocks her up.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net

Bibble has the makings of a decent DM. He's got his pwinciples down, open to letting people do what they want to do and whatnot. Ralph is actually a decent player too but he's embarrassed at having fun doing something that's genuinely fun. The shit I've listened to is shaky though, very linear. If Bibble gets his sea legs he could really make something great.

My point is he sure as fuck doesn't need Ralph to have fun playing Dungeons and Dragons.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
and has a body count at 18
when did this happen?

Bibble has the makings of a decent DM. He's got his pwinciples down, open to letting people do what they want to do and whatnot. Ralph is actually a decent player too but he's embarrassed at having fun doing something that's genuinely fun. The shit I've listened to is shaky though, very linear. If Bibble gets his sea legs he could really make something great.

My point is he sure as fuck doesn't need Ralph to have fun playing Dungeons and Dragons.
id like to have a game with a gunted drunken fool running around as a meat-shield

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
No, PPP and godwinson murdered it by giving us endless fresh and unexpected content for about a week with no regard for "time slots" people claimed for themselves
That's not accurate. The Bibble streams were still going strong. You really need to listen to the Killstreams that took place around that time. Ralph was intent on burying any chance Bibble had at success. He relentlessly mocked Bibble and his streams, mocked Bibble for asking guests to play - to the point where Bibble became discouraged and stopped asking ANYONE. Ralph psy-opped the fuck out of Bibble for about a month straight.

PPP didn't kill Bibble's streams. Ralph did.