Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Did Faith want the video released, or was it a Gunt moment?

• Faith wanted to humiliate her ex.

Votes: 96 9.7%
  • Gunt was just showing off.

Votes: 892 90.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph + Asian dude means she’s at least 2 right now. Given how crazy her relationship with Asian dude sounds, I’d be surprised if they are the only ones
oh sexual body count lol

That's not accurate. The Bibble streams were still going strong. You really need to listen to the Killstreams that took place around that time. Ralph was intent on burying any chance Bibble had at success. He relentlessly mocked Bibble and his streams, mocked Bibble for asking guests to play - to the point where Bibble became discouraged and stopped asking ANYONE. Ralph psy-opped the fuck out of Bibble for about a month straight.

PPP didn't kill Bibble's streams. Ralph did.
thats dumb on his part as well, he only did well when he had a sphere to leech off of, he should of just leeched control of it, something like "hey do it on my channel"

I wonder if ralph had anything to do with this.
hes an admitted flagger so we can fairly assume that he did, i find it funny that they didnt outright ban him though and if hes made to contact the dlive mods he can tell them all of ralphs crimes and shenanigans, i think that might really bite ralph in the ass since a big thing before was people just couldnt contact stream me or dlive heads who ralph had whisperings with

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
thats dumb on his part as well, he only did well when he had a sphere to leech off of, he should of just leeched control of it, something like "hey do it on my channel"
Bibble is literally the only person associated with The Killstream that I actually feel bad for. Gator deserves being fucked by Ralph, but not Bibble.
I find it amazing. People like Bibble offer Ralph nothing but friendship and assistance, they bring real value to the table, and Ralph just turns around and fucks them. He destroys their career opportunities. He sabotages their shows.
Zidan was a fucking genius for bailing when he did. It's almost like he could see it coming.

ThinkThankThunk

No longer huffing gamer girl farts due to COVID-19
kiwifarms.net
Who is this?
That really is Faith, but the visage of her rotting skinsack and meth-addled gunt are just too much for the human psyche to bear, so your brain filters it to protect your sanity and this is the end result. Not even the most divinely protected practitioners of Esoteric PPPism are ready to bear witness to the horrifying reality of what years of drug abuse and sexual activity with Ethan Ralph has done to her fleshprison.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
She published a story called "Mortal Goddess?" Mortal. Goddess.
That's fucking Kino. Imagine the level of absolute retardation it takes to come up with a concept like a goddess... who is mortal.
Is Faith being used Ralph's female surrogate for Warski so he can keep fucking someone about as smart as the Retarded Phoenix while telling himself he's not gay?

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Is Faith being used Ralph's female surrogate for Warski so he can keep fucking someone about as smart as the Retarded Phoenix while telling himself he's not gay?
I like this theory, but at the same time, Ralph's cognitive dissonance is so strong that he could be literally fucking Warski in the ass while telling himself that he's not gay, and actually believe it.

Rumpleforeskin1488

kiwifarms.net
Bibble is literally the only person associated with The Killstream that I actually feel bad for. Gator deserves being fucked by Ralph, but not Bibble.
I find it amazing. People like Bibble offer Ralph nothing but friendship and assistance, they bring real value to the table, and Ralph just turns around and fucks them. He destroys their career opportunities. He sabotages their shows.
Zidan was a fucking genius for bailing when he did. It's almost like he could see it coming.
Bibble is a black dude named Gavin from central VA. I say black out of literal meaning...he is very white presenting.
download (1).jpeg

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
I like how they took the channel down while PPP wasn't around to help dampen any blow back.
Almost like a hit, a capo hit. nah nah im just a schizo A-lawg
So how exactly does this work? Did Ralph or Gator just call up Cool Fun Trip and say "this mother fucker needs to get got?"
PPP hasn't done anything that Ralph hasn't done. The only thing I can think of that would warrant a ban (by DLive standards) was "Ronnie Ralph" dropping about 600 N Bombs on the last show.
Can anyone come up with a timeline on PPP's banning?

johnisdeer

FLEXING IN RALPH"S HOOD, A Deer Friend, A B-Boy
kiwifarms.net
So how exactly does this work? Did Ralph or Gator just call up Cool Fun Trip and say "this mother fucker needs to get got?"
PPP hasn't done anything that Ralph hasn't done. The only thing I can think of that would warrant a ban (by DLive standards) was "Ronnie Ralph" dropping about 600 N Bombs on the last show.
Can anyone come up with a timeline on PPP's banning?
Well when i posted that screencap it pretty much just happened, maybe like 5 minutes inbetween it happening and posting if that helps.
Boss Hog , truly a fitting title.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well when i posted that screencap it pretty much just happened, maybe like 5 minutes inbetween it happening and posting if that helps.

Boss Hog , truly a fitting title.
How do we tell he's banned? I go to the channel, it says offline and the replays work. The only indication I have is people in the chat chiding dlive staff for the ban