Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well when i posted that screencap it pretty much just happened, maybe like 5 minutes inbetween it happening and posting if that helps.

Boss Hog , truly a fitting title.
How do we tell he's banned? I go to the channel, it says offline and the replays work. The only indication I have is people in the chat chiding dlive staff for the ban

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
As was pointed out earlier, Vee had the balls to step up alone to guard the Soyfather against a hostile crowd.

Being an Alpha-anything is about dominance, and I honestly can't see Shannon dominating anything except a domino's stuff crust... and even then, I have doubts.
Another thing in Vees record is that he is legitimately doing it as a hobby. Unlike most of the GG extended universe he has an amazing personal life. Doesn't he have some gorgeous wife and good job

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Another thing in Vees record is that he is legitimately doing it as a hobby. Unlike most of the GG extended universe he has an amazing personal life. Doesn't he have some gorgeous wife and good job
Since when? Vee himself said he was doing youtube skepticisim because it paid more than the Romanian jobs he could get and left the hospital in recent years to focus on full time soyguarding. Unless he went back to his day jobs since he quietly stopped capo-ing, he's still an e-beggar

I just now finally heard the "amazing" mundane matt prank call. Did Ethan seriously not think to listen back to it or have someone listen to it on his behalf before hyping up himself being told to fuck off while attempting a prank call?

Vetti

Mister Minor League
kiwifarms.net
I just now finally heard the "amazing" mundane matt prank call. Did Ethan seriously not think to listen back to it or have someone listen to it on his behalf before hyping up himself being told to fuck off while attempting a prank call?
I can see Ethan being the kind of guy who calls a pizza shop planning to prank call it but ends up placing a real order.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
Gator is spiraling, his master has been slighted by the evil Drumr, the record must be set straight by the oldest fag Shannon Gaines. The betrayal was thrice and the chance for forgiveness is gone, so declares the oldest fag. Ralph only has room for one man to ride off into the sunset with.
Gaytor.png
Delusion.png
Delusion 2.png

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
That's not accurate. The Bibble streams were still going strong. You really need to listen to the Killstreams that took place around that time. Ralph was intent on burying any chance Bibble had at success. He relentlessly mocked Bibble and his streams, mocked Bibble for asking guests to play - to the point where Bibble became discouraged and stopped asking ANYONE. Ralph psy-opped the fuck out of Bibble for about a month straight.

PPP didn't kill Bibble's streams. Ralph did.
Just out of morbid curiosity, I went to see if he's still doing them. Good lord. 5k debut to 400 present. I am certainly not going to go back to listen to any of it, but I cannot help but wonder how much the drop coincides with people realising all of the villains would be named after people Ethan Ralph had feuded with

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Ralph really fucked himself on that one. He started tweeting about it the SECOND he hung up the call with Matt, while still drunk, and not having listened to the recording. He had no choice but to go through with releasing it, since he hyped it up so much the night before. Then he and Gator started a huge gaslighting campaign when people started making fun of him for it.

"What do you mean the phone call sucked? You must be a faggot retard. It was awesome! We pwned the boulder king!"

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN (MEEEN MEeen meen)

Heavy weight bloodsports contestants Ronnie "Undead" Ralph and Rand "Not The Ants!" Bot went head to head in this weekend's title fight over on HEJAS just moments ago, but DO NOT FRET. We have gabbed it all on tape and offer it to you for some humble 🏅