Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
Amendment So my "7 day ban" is for having a "unmoderated chat" an utter scam of a website how could my only mod
@Godwinson_
let this happen!?!?!?!?!

So, if I get this right, apparently Ralph and his turk goons have no problem holding "content creators" accountable for what their fans and followers believe or do.
Yeah, there's no way this is yet another hypocrite thing that can backfire on them whatsoever.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net

So, if I get this right, apparently Ralph and his turk goons have no problem holding "content creators" accountable for what their fans and followers believe or do.
Yeah, there's no way this is yet another hypocrite thing that can backfire on them whatsoever.
This is what pisses me off the most. How many people has Ralph doxed on DLive? Why is it OK if he does it, but no one else is allowed to do it to him? PPP isn't even doxing innocent people. He's doxing known doxers. WTF.

Edilg

kiwifarms.net

Such a lame excuse. You should be able to disable your chat while not streaming if they're so worried about it.

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
This is what pisses me off the most. How many people has Ralph doxed on DLive? Why is it OK if he does it, but no one else is allowed to do it to him? PPP isn't even doxing innocent people. He's doxing known doxers. WTF.
The official reason why he was banned wasn't because doxing Ethan's floor, was due to having an unmoderate chat with hate speech in it.
Which makes this even more fucking mind boggling IMHO.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Ralph really fucked himself on that one. He started tweeting about it the SECOND he hung up the call with Matt, while still drunk, and not having listened to the recording. He had no choice but to go through with releasing it, since he hyped it up so much the night before. Then he and Gator started a huge gaslighting campaign when people started making fun of him for it.

"What do you mean the phone call sucked? You must be a faggot retard. It was awesome! We pwned the boulder king!"
The correct line of defence to run in this case was "yeah, we know Ralph isn't as funny as SPCC, let alone LPC" Nobody's gonna argue with them on that and they could just move on and drop it. For people who live on drama, backstabbing and claim to live and breathe politics, they sure are inept at damage control. I for one, hope they never start asking themselves the "how is this likely to play out" question

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
The official reason why he was banned wasn't because doxing Ethan's floor, was due to having an unmoderate chat with hate speech in it.
Which makes this even more fucking mind boggling IMHO.
This has got to be another case of pignosis, dear lord I thought only one man was capable of this level of mind control. Irony is PPP brings in way more viewers.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
This has got to be another case of pignosis, dear lord I thought only one man was capable of this level of mind control. Irony is PPP brings in way more viewers.
Is keem involved with dlive? I know the rumors about him and stream.me

Simpler explanation (to be read in PO's voice): Ethan Ralph is a big fat baby with tender gunt skin who cries like a baby whenever anyone makes fun of him despite what his job is while his detractors would feel foolish for making extremely hypocritical complaints about behavior they engage in themselves

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Bibble has the makings of a decent DM. He's got his pwinciples down, open to letting people do what they want to do and whatnot. Ralph is actually a decent player too but he's embarrassed at having fun doing something that's genuinely fun. The shit I've listened to is shaky though, very linear. If Bibble gets his sea legs he could really make something great.

My point is he sure as fuck doesn't need Ralph to have fun playing Dungeons and Dragons.
I would introduce him the concepts of "barbarian picks the lock (with his face)", "barbarian disarms the trap (with his face)", as well as the Roguedokken. Sadly, I think that last one has to be Pathfinder for the Throw Anything feat as well as relatively early Enlarge Person for the Summoner.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN (MEEEN MEeen meen)

Heavy weight bloodsports contestants Ronnie "Undead" Ralph and Rand "Not The Ants!" Bot went head to head in this weekend's title fight over on HEJAS just moments ago, but DO NOT FRET. We have gabbed it all on tape and offer it to you for some humble 🏅

View attachment 1489957

Rand shows he can at least play through the troll, off the cuff. The gunts should learn from this.

Toast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
I like this theory, but at the same time, Ralph's cognitive dissonance is so strong that he could be literally fucking Warski in the ass while telling himself that he's not gay, and actually believe it.
I'm not convinced Ralph is even capable of cognitive dissonance, because that would imply actually being capable of genuine internal conflict. This is a guy whose concepts of self-image and self-control are so atrophied that he could allow himself to eat a burger out of the trash. He's resigned himself to being this guy, if he wasn't already resigned to it from the beginning. He knows it. There's no internal struggle there.

The only thing that ever stops Ralph from making a decision is lack of plausible deniability and weighing the possibility that it'd make it harder to maintain his public profile, such as it is. That's the basic feedback loop he operates on. If that was never a concern then he'd just live the most base existence that he could, like a slug, until he eventually died. That's the only reason the public profile is even an issue, because it enables that kind of life. All of his justifications amount to a practicality for him. There's no principles, and no genuine self-conception. Only PR.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Jesus. Earjuice just takes a bit more of a "southern" Australian accent and he is Randbot. Fucking Christ...
The key is getting the cadence, phraseology and vocabulary down much more than getting the accent completely right. Which in Rand's case comes down to practising the cadence because his favored vocabulary and turns of phrase can be scribbled on a cocktail napkin

It's fucking funny, but making Ronnie Ralph believable by channelling his son's basest nature was much more impressive

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
So does making fun of a gunt equal hate speech? Are gunts a protected group of people?
I imagine that people in the future are going to hate us for our bigotry and our wrong ways, they're going to be ashamed of bigots like us being their ancestors, I'm starting to think discriminating gunt-having individuals is nasty, eldritch abominations and their hosts are people too, you know?

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
He says its for unmoderated chat.
View attachment 1489952
PPPTweet2/Archive
Wait so what the fucking point of dlive as a plattform then?
The bullshit chat rules and favortism of twitch and the site is more technicaly inept then YT. Replays not saving or saving without audio.
Owned by a coaltion of two of the worst counyties in the world turkey and china. There is litteraly no reason to use dlive except if your ethan ralph.

The key is getting the cadence, phraseology and vocabulary down much more than getting the accent completely right. Which in Rand's case comes down to practising the cadence because his favored vocabulary and turns of phrase can be scribbled on a cocktail napkin

It's fucking funny, but making Ronnie Ralph believable by channelling his son's basest nature was much more impressive
His performance was amazing but it lacked the nbombs every 35s and it was way to coherent to be randbot