Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Did Faith want the video released, or was it a Gunt moment?

• Faith wanted to humiliate her ex.

Votes: 103 9.8%
  • Gunt was just showing off.

Votes: 952 90.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Julay-chan

Robi
kiwifarms.net
LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN (MEEEN MEeen meen)

Heavy weight bloodsports contestants Ronnie "Undead" Ralph and Rand "Not The Ants!" Bot went head to head in this weekend's title fight over on HEJAS just moments ago, but DO NOT FRET. We have gabbed it all on tape and offer it to you for some humble 🏅
0:54 "I am a figurehead"

Éire-Ice36

Shit is as quite as the calm before the storm.
kiwifarms.net
The fat neckbearded retard surely puts the GAY in the gaytor. People loathe him because he acts like a loyal women to Ralph, while looking like one of the companions of Thorin.
I am sure that Ethan wish he could replace Gaytor with a smart, hot 16 year old who has as loyal as he is. Some one that would talk smack to anyone that he disagreed with and get her to dox them.

Also, even the ugliest of Thorin's Crew are better looking and loyal than Gaytor.

LaurenLauren

kiwifarms.net
LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN (MEEEN MEeen meen)

Heavy weight bloodsports contestants Ronnie "Undead" Ralph and Rand "Not The Ants!" Bot went head to head in this weekend's title fight over on HEJAS just moments ago, but DO NOT FRET. We have gabbed it all on tape and offer it to you for some humble 🏅

View attachment 1489957
This is Pure kino.
I hope that Ronnie and Rand will come back on the PPPs show. EACH performance of those fine gentlemen was 10 times more entertaining then the whole last 2 years of Killstream combined.

Also fuck Ethan Ralph for, once again, sending Dlive gestapo after PPP and Godwinson. Ethan, I know you are reading this, no wonder that your dad faked his death and escaped to Canada. I wouldn't be surprised if Cleo also pulled a similar stunt.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what pisses me off the most. How many people has Ralph doxed on DLive? Why is it OK if he does it, but no one else is allowed to do it to him? PPP isn't even doxing innocent people. He's doxing known doxers. WTF.
Honest question

Has he doxed anyone at all? I don't really watch stuff on dlive. Any examples that you remember?

I hope that Ronnie and Rand will come back on the PPPs show. EACH performance of those fine gentlemen was 10 times more entertaining then the whole last 2 years of Killstream combined.
It's old news now and milked dryer than the sahara desert, but it still doesn't come close to the boulderstream.

The evidence points to this post being correct.
View attachment 1490239
Just an average 18 yo, putting her bf in a chastity cage and cucking him. Fuck this brave new world.

Last edited:

theguntsexpartner

kiwifarms.net
From further back in the thread...
sweet thank you for that

Edit: That was fucking painful, he started to try and shit talk Mundane Matt and when Matt does the same you can hear in his voice that he is getting pissed.

Also @theralph you may know your dad but that doesn't mean he ever loved you or wanted you to be his son, if you were my son i would look at you with disgust and wonder where i went wrong in life to produce such an inbred son who has a love for 18 years old. But it makes sense that you go for them because no real self-respecting woman would want you and it is easier to go for an 18 year old.

Last edited: