Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Did Faith want the video released, or was it a Gunt moment?

• Faith wanted to humiliate her ex.

Votes: 106 9.9%
  • Gunt was just showing off.

Votes: 967 90.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Snappy Jappy

kiwifarms.net
Alright folks i dont know if this has been mentioned, if it has then please delete this post, i will be fine with it. But i have strong irrefutable evidence that Ethan Ralph is dating a minor, what is this strong evidence i speak of? well it is a twitter mention from a video posted on 1500 by the user Had. This is a tweet from @Memology 101 who has mentioned that ethan Ralph (the stud) is pulling in someone who is 30 years younger then him. Now going by the quote below it seems that Ethan Ralph is dating an actual minor

"Ralph I know you're reading this because you read this thread obsessively. A lot of people are moral fagging that you're a 34-year-old dating a 18-year-old. Personally, I don't care if a 34-year-old dates a 18-year-old. I have boys so the "What if it was your daughter?" doesn't carry a lot of weight in my universe."

Now i will play devils advocate and say that @Memology 101 got it wrong and meant 2 decades, well children of the corn, that would still mean he is dating a minor who is 14 years old.
I think memeology just didn't know the actual details and the exact ages and dates. People have talked about that tweet in this thread i'm pretty sure and if she was of age or not.
Edit: Missed another jokepost hit me with the autism's again, fuck.
I think Memology just doesn't know how to count

Last edited:

Jester69

Phantom Organization
kiwifarms.net
Can someone listen to this and tell me Faith is able to consent to this horrific relationship with the gunt? It sounds like a kindergarden in the background, and Ethan looks like he's on drugs. Perhaps he gave her a sample from his famous mother's medicine cabinet? It is amazing to me that this is the only type of girl he can get, the girl who squeals and whimpers 24/7 about inane shit, to the point where he will inevitably lash out like the trailer trash piece of shit he is and get the cops called on him.

Last edited:

Gooch-gobblerz

kiwifarms.net
It's just sad. its barely even funny any more. his girlfriend is an autistic "libshit". hes hanging out with trannys and talantless losers that epicly owned us with the Karen farms song. its just sad. hes a fat 35 year old loser with no marketable skills, a criminal record and a dying internet show. Ralphs life can only go more down hill from here.

Since people keep mentioning him, I went back in time to ask Metokur what he thinks of Ralph's current situation.
View attachment 1490410
you can tell ralph is drunk in this video by the way he slurs his words

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
Can someone listen to this and tell me Faith isn't a vulnerable aspie / mentally ill girl? It sounds like a kindergarden in the background, and guess who's the nanny? Ethan "Xanax Pill Popper" Ralph. Did he give her a sample of his famous mother's medicine cabinet? This is the only type of girl he can get, the girl who squeals and whimpers 24/7 about inane shit so much that he has to tard wrangle her.

View attachment 1490411
She sounds wasted, man. I give it a year before we start seeing stuff like this:

Had

"fuck Had kick him" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
posted on 1500 by the user Had.

Now i will play devils advocate and say that Memology 101 got it wrong and meant 2 decades, well children of the corn, that would still mean he is dating a minor who is 14 years old.
In all likely hood, it's not that Memology 101 had some insider knowledge about ralph dating someone that young.
He just doesn't know how English works and tried to flex.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Gator is spiraling, his master has been slighted by the evil Drumr, the record must be set straight by the oldest fag Shannon Gaines. The betrayal was thrice and the chance for forgiveness is gone, so declares the oldest fag. Ralph only has room for one man to ride off into the sunset with.
View attachment 1489960View attachment 1489958View attachment 1489959
Am I understanding this right, is Gator admitting to banning people even back in the Youtube days. I seem to remember a full shitshow screaming stream with diogenes or some fuckhole, where Ralph swore up and down they didn't have blocks. Fuck even metokur was there defending the Gunts. I might have to see if I can find the video where this took place, since it was a metokur stream I'm sure there are archives of it.

Edit; found it, took all of 15sec

I didn't check if those were just screenshots or not but I archived the tweets just incase someone got around to covering their rotund tracks.

Last edited:

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I understanding this right, is Gator admitting to banning people even back in the Youtube days. I seem to remember a full shitshow screaming stream with diogenes or some fuckhole, where Ralph swore up and down they didn't have blocks. Fuck even metokur was there defending the Gunts. I might have to see if I can find the video where this took place, since it was a metokur stream I'm sure there are archives of it.

Edit; found it, took all of 15sec

I didn't check if those were just screenshots or not but I archived the tweets just incase someone got around to covering their rotund tracks.

Is it this one?

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Popped in to let those who've noticed laugh a bit more.
Ralph & Ralphamales alike embraced the term A-Loggers which is an admission of his lolcow status. This thread might be quite corpulent but it'll wither away; but not before Ralph-Chan goes troon and puts on a furry suit in order to tick each of the lolcow boxes.
Ralph has smol pp lol.
Hi gator come out of hiding. Zidan was wise getting out before he boi bussi was penetrated by the gunt trs pool party style. After all that's who Ralph's main audience is boomers who don't know their history.

Speaking of here's a mint channel they seem to believe what they hear on killstream. Even going so far as to say metokurs wife jade doesn't exist despite her metokur Ralph and king of pol appearing on streams with Milo Y in regards to gamergrifter.