Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Love_Machine011

We're not submissive, we're not aggressive.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Applying for loans and credit cards under Ethans name to fuck up his credit would be very funny, and very entertaining.

Im not saying someone should do that

but if they did, they would have my respect.

Edit: lol, are we about to have an "ethics in making fun of lolcows" moment over a joke?
Imagine doing what is essentially fed posting, but for the gunt.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Remember guys: there's no need to ween Ethan, Ethan weens himself.
I mean, he literally made a choice so bad he has his fucking ssn out there, nothing we could do would be as bad.

Imagine doing what is essentially fed posting, but for the gunt.
Plus ralph will piss off someone irl who will do the fucked up thing for you anyway, Dlive vickers and most likely verified posters here are flagging ethan and dredging up his dms, his own ex's are doxing him etc etc, hes a self filleting cow

Delicious Diversity

kiwifarms.net
@adezero For what it's worth Ralph is a complete nobody, no one besides a few spergs on Dlive care what he says and The Ralph Retort is essentially a dead website that serves little purpose besides existing as an archive of Ethan Ralph's petulant outbursts of pure seethe. Most people who have read that article are probably a-logs from Kiwi Farms like me, and reading that spiteful drivel has not influenced my opinion of you.

Here's how it reads from a third party person: Ralph mocks you for having been in an abusive relationship. Ralph mocks you for having mental health issues. Ralph mocks you for him taking advantage of your problems for his own sexual gratification. Ralph makes excuses for his disgusting treatment of you and other women. Ralph doxxes your employer and encourages people to contact them maliciously. He looks horrible, not you.

The worst that can come of this is a handful of spergs contact your work and harass them with bullshit. Don't get me wrong, that sucks. It could affect your job security and it's a bit embarrassing I'm sure. But all you really have to do is explain a little about who Ethan Ralph actually is and I'm sure your employer will understand that you are a victim of cyber harassment by a bitter ex who has a reputation for fucking with people.

I suggest you not be intimidated by this vile bully because he is a nobody and no one cares what he thinks. Do what you feel you have to do, personally I say fuck him up. If shit gets worse the Karing Farms will back you up. 🍻

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I leave and stop keeping up and the gunt tries to recruit ED as his own personal Army... Like holy shit you god forsaken retard just keep being you :semperfidelis:

Also I like how he tries to use Ade being passed around ED as an insult. Its like nigga, if she was passed around it just makes it worse that you started a relationship with her.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Most people who have read that article are probably a-logs from Kiwi Farms like me, and reading that spiteful drivel has not influenced my opinion of you.
it literally has to be mostly alogs since his tweets only get double digit engagement

I leave and stop keeping and the gunt tries to recruit ED as his own personal Army... Like holy shit you god forsaken retard I just keep being you
:semperfidelis:

Also I like how he tries to use Ade being passed around ED as an insult. Its like nigga if she was passed around it just makes it worse that you started a relationship with her.
not to mention ED fucked her and probably still do ..... why go after their booty call and not the slug theyre known for mocking already?

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be an English teacher but that's just an awkward way to phrase things, it's like saying "during the middle of the end of Gamergate" but more awkward. A better way to phrase it would be "towards the end of gamergate" though knowing Ralph he probably never graduated high school
Ade confirmed he didn’t. He got a GED at some point and went on to never finish college. I wonder now why he even dropped out, or what he was doing with the time when he did. We know he’s never had a day job.

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@adezero For what it's worth Ralph is a complete nobody, no one besides a few spergs on Dlive care what he says and The Ralph Retort is essentially a dead website that serves little purpose besides existing as an archive of Ethan Ralph's petulant outbursts of pure seethe. Most people who have read that article are probably a-logs from Kiwi Farms like me, and reading that spiteful drivel has not influenced my opinion of you.
It's true, no one I know even knows who Ralph is. Any asshole can have a website and if you google him all you'll find are articles about him hating women or being a racist. That's why he assumed the nom de plum "Rad Roberts" so Faith's family couldn't find out what an obstetric fistula he really was right away. I think it's a perspective thing though, because if he's a fixture in your circles that gives him an inflated sense of importance in wider circles. Which just isn't the case.

I mean for fuck's sake the man can't even legally have a YouTube account because he wouldn't quit sperging about the holocaust. His forced exit from polite internet society was over two years ago, aside from autists here on the farms and a few people on Twitter that are awaiting the Comet of Righteous Vengeance like a bunch of Heaven's Gate cultists nobody knows or cares about Ralph. And women can always just turn on the tears if asked why they associate with someone like Ralph, they'll just assume he was a smooth operator that manipulates women so he can eat their buttholes.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suggest you not be intimidated by this vile bully because he is a nobody and no one cares what he thinks. Do what you feel you have to do, personally I say fuck him up. If shit gets worse the Karing Farms will back you up. 🍻
Yeah, not one is going to think less of you because you dated, dumped, and got stalked by a lunatic. It happens to loads of people.

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, not one is going to think less of you because you dated, dumped, and got stalked by a lunatic. It happens to loads of people.
It's true, it's why Lifetime Movie Network and The Hallmark Channel exist.
Good to know, but I still want to know why he dropped out. He didn’t work, and was too fat and pathetic to be made into a pet wigger for gang shit.
Zoom supposedly connected with Ralph's main highschool bully, the lore is that Ralph quit high school because they just bullied him every fucking day for years until he couldn't take it anymore and left school. Which is sad but doesn't excuse his general faggotry imo. Plenty of people are bullied but don't grow up to be grifters or child groomers.

Captain Manning

She has 6 tons of hair.
kiwifarms.net
The dumped part, in particular, is a +1.

I likely would not have sex with you though. I don't know what Ralph deposited in your vagoo. Sorry, but you may have noticed preventing communicable diseases is a hot topic right now. Please get tested if you haven't already.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Ade confirmed he didn’t. He got a GED at some point and went on to never finish college. I wonder now why he even dropped out, or what he was doing with the time when he did. We know he’s never had a day job.
If I recall from the KS, he said that he made until the last semester. They were going to start the process of loan repayment, paying off fees accrued during school, things like that, so he quit, not wanting to pay for it, so they wouldn't give him his diploma. Don't know if that's what actually what happened, but that's what he said when he was pro Bernie free college and the audience was shocked by him being pro Bernie.

Reactions: PhoBingas

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
You know he dropped out because college takes actual effort. He didn't have his hand held like he did in GED classes.

• Agree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!