Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
Incredible, every time I check the thread this fat retard commits another self own. Going from stepping on rakes to slipping on banana peels.

Well done trying to weaponise ED and writing a faggy 'article' out of ass hurt when they rightly told you to fuck off. I look forward to Ethan's next big brain move that blows up in his face and causes him more embarrassment.

Iroha Isshiki

Anime Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
So @theralph, is Faith really pregnant? Because if so, then I have a great idea: gender reveal party! I just finished watching Drew Gooden's video on it, and I'm sure it'll be a blast. I'll got a link to a relative cheap product to use for the reveal. All you have to do is getting it, set it up for the killstream audience in your room, and blam! You've an event to bring in the big lemons! Bring on some guests on (Diddler Dax Daddy Dick, Digitroon and his slave Digibro and his wife, the clown Andy Warski, etc.) and it'll be amazing.
Screenshot (414).png

Even Gator can get in on the fun!
Screenshot (413).png

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
THEY'RE COMING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS GATOR!!!! DAME FROM THE SOUTH PPP UP NORTH, NICK IN THE WEST AND GODWINSON IN THE EAST!!!!!!

seriously though between Dame and the ED article Ralph got a bunch more a-logs. @oddish @Likeigod Can you confirm or deny his article on the frontpage is retaliation for going after ADE?

edit:Oddish admits to writing a majority of the article.

also the little piggy was caught lying about ADE
DMMeAgainGoAhead.png

Last edited:

Gold Star Commissar

Buy my hat.
kiwifarms.net
Do any of these people not pull the old 'I don't understand' shtick? Dick obviously knew what was being referred to. He just didn't want to address it. As usual, 'it's ok if they do it'.
I’m personally a fan of his completely selective responses. It makes it fun to ask a follow up question that will never be answered.

Edit: Or he could respond with ...something?

Had

"fuck Had kick him" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
THEY'RE COMING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS GATOR!!!! DAME FROM THE SOUTH PPP UP NORTH, NICK IN THE WEST AND GODWINSON IN THE EAST!!!!!!

seriously though between Dame and the ED article Ralph got a bunch more a-logs. @oddish @Likeigod Can you confirm or deny his article on the frontpage is retaliation for going after ADE?
It’s on the front page because @aediot (owner of ED) was dragged into this autistic gunt war, where @theralph thought he could use Ade’s ex against her. Who just happens to be the owner of ED and isn’t a fan of being weaponized for petty shit.

anomiee

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that Ralph thought that blog would help him get ahead/on top of whatever Ade said. He admitted to knowingly fucking/dating a meth-addicted schizo 40yr old.

Between Faith and Ade, I'm seeing a pattern emerging. But maybe it's just that he can only get desperate/mentally ill/vulnerable women, and he takes what he can get. I think in his own head he thinks its womanising, but to everyone else it's white trash being white trash.

He thinks he's above the whole Southern white trash thing, being an erudite journalist and tortured artist who needs to drink and do drugs to function. It's just so pathetic as an outsider looking in.