Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

PESTPOOM

all your low hanging fruit are belong to us
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601332
things are heating up....
I can't wait to hear about all these thing everyone already knew or was able to reasonably assume.

@Ahalfwaycrook , the farms houses threads for people far more pathological and psychotic than faith. Nothing new under the sun.

But hey, go for it buddy. Whatever floats your boat towards your inevitable an hero.

P.S. Why would you bother warning Vickers first? Are you really that much of a dramatic and attention whoring faggot?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
anyone got a clip fo ralph going "ITS NOT TRUUUU" or a clip of him yelling at Dispatch "ILL HOLLER OVER YOU AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH"? almost finished the soundboard but thats the last piece. Also this is the link to the Bingo game. i decided we can all play in chat and see how we all do.

hope you all are ready lol

Yanivs Mutilated Cock

kiwifarms.net
hard to catch up on all these damn pages but i made some bullet points:

Rackets is a faggot grifter
Dame immediately changed from GuntGuard to attacking Ralph the moment he started losing thousands of subscribers on Jewtube and twitter
Faith is fat and mentally ill
Ade is fuckable until you know Ralphs had his fat sausage fingers up her anus
PPP is the greatest
Ralph is the worlds biggest shit bag and has the worlds tiniest cock... seriously asian men have bigger cocks than ralph
Dax is probably a pedophile

Had

"fuck Had kick him" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
anyone got a clip fo ralph going "ITS NOT TRUUUU" or a clip of him yelling at Dispatch "ILL HOLLER OVER YOU AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH"? almost finished the soundboard but thats the last piece. Also this is the link to the Bingo game. i decided we can all play in chat and see how we all do.

Attachments

ShakkaAhmose

THAS RIIITE
kiwifarms.net

Attachments