Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Pale Empress

kiwifarms.net
I just noticed on the Killstream website when you click 'watch live' it gives you this link:

On Dlive you can use a 'reference' link so that part of the lemons earned from using it will get sent into your account.

Is this the way Ralph is "paying" Gator? :thinking:
More likely Gator was the one who putthe site together and took the initiative of his own accord. Ralph probably didn't even know about it.

I wonder if he'll make Shannon give the money back.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, @Sam Losco (and this is my autism speaking) I think adding two extras rows to the bingo board to make it congruent would be cool. If it doesn't fit, that's understandable; I will say that it would add more ideas to the board and would make bingo even harder
Yeah I did this size so it'd fit there. If I add more squares, I'll just split to two normal size ones next to each other. Adding more rows won't work unless I keep it off screen like PO did.

On a related note, I just ended my stream early. I think Dlive is having some issues, but my home connection is fucking up bad, so I had to tap out tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

Burger Fox

Gator steals my jokes for the Killstream
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I did this size so it'd fit there. If I add more squares, I'll just split to two normal size ones next to each other. Adding more rows won't work unless I keep it off screen like PO did.

On a related note, I just ended my stream early. I think Dlive is having some issues, but my home connection is fucking up bad, so I had to tap out tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.
TYFYS

Also who has link for Dunns stream? I wanna catch the end so I can call out gunt on his retarded takes at the end.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
Well you see, when you have the mental maturity of a 14 year old, you dont think about how others feel when in a relationship youre to busy "getting your dick wet" As he put it at the top of the show.
"Relationships" require you to view the other person as a person. What Ralph has is a bang-maid, not a relationship.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Killstream is unwatchable now, Ralph botting super hard to not go under 700, begging his mod friends to donate blank ninjaghinis, fake "new viewer" who drops ninjaghinis. its just pitiful. Oh gaytor said something i missed the significance of, they blame jarbo as the reason theyre not able to be on youtube
im going to bed but like 45 minutes beforeI ended the stream I muted it and took callers. It became unbearable. Definitely not streaming for the rest of the week. Ralph PsYcHoLoGiCaLlY BrOkE MeH GaYdUr

Captain Manning

She has 6 tons of hair.
kiwifarms.net
Oh gaytor said something i missed the significance of, they blame jarbo as the reason theyre not able to be on youtube
They keep beating that drum. Fuck, even Dame HAS be getting tired of it by now.

Jarbo isn't that smart or connected. He just thinks he is. Ralph fucked himself, and the lefty "journalists" looking to purge the Internet of the alt-right did the rest.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
im going to bed but like 45 minutes beforeI ended the stream I muted it and took callers. It became unbearable. Definitely not streaming for the rest of the week. Ralph PsYcHoLoGiCaLlY BrOkE MeH GaYdUr
im going to shift it into looking into ralph's paypigs and twitter gaggle. we have a Gunt Guard thread and its clear killing ourselves watching his abortion of a show is if anything helping ralph keep eyes on his nothingburger lazy ass show