Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Stabbed in the Gunt

kiwifarms.net
I muted it and took callers. It became unbearable. Definitely not streaming for the rest of the week. Ralph PsYcHoLoGiCaLlY BrOkE MeH GaYdUr
I honestly believe you have to put in more work than The Gunt in order to streamsnipe him and not fall asleep or lose all your brain cells.

Like PO was just watching other shit on the side in the end. Its so formulaic and the fact he doesnt even engage with anyone he has on the show is an insult on its own.

Guest finishes speaking
"Haha! By the way ninjaghini from GuntGuard#448 says "love you ralph keep fighting those coward alogs!""
Thank you sir, i appreciate it.
Anyway, continue sir."

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
16 minutes late, excellent work ethic.

Maybe a jumped the gun a little on going to pick orders for Amazon. Might want to work up to that. Maybe overnights at 7/11? Free hotdogs when they've been on the roller too long so thats pretty dope.

This might be helpful too, Ralph, trucking actually pays a good amount of money and you can listen to The Dick Show while doing it.
felons can be truckers, but not people with shit driving records. in VA your driving offenses stay on your record for over a decade.
Ralph: "I may or may not get into it on this stream"

Who are you kidding?

He's also very, very proud of the whopping 2k views his hitpiece got. Little victories right?
the last time that was considered good for a blog was back in 1994. this website gets that many views every hour.
Courtesy of cougar tachys twitter, im disappointed none of you posted it yet
is she a Pat Dixon fan?
The Killstream is unwatchable now, Ralph botting super hard to not go under 700, begging his mod friends to donate blank ninjaghinis, fake "new viewer" who drops ninjaghinis. its just pitiful. Oh gaytor said something i missed the significance of, they blame jarbo as the reason theyre not able to be on youtube
you could tell something is up, he's made more this stream than he has in the last year IIRC, he's made 30k in lemons the last time he came close to that was when Dick and Jim were both on IIRC.

• Informative
Reactions: Chronicler Takua

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Whelp since @Bryan Dunn is dropping out, I guess I might start stream sniping the gunt as well. Maybe I can last a little longer, maybe Ill have some gameplay in a corner or something, who knows, Ill have to test with OBS since Ive never streamed before.
A couple different things have been suggested, perhaps you folks could work out a schedule of some sort so you don't get burnt out? It's hard flipping between the couple that have been going on.. @Sam Losco has been doing a pretty good restream, very little if any talking over.. @Bryan Dunn has been doing a couple nights as well, talking over a little. I think you guys could get together adn work out something! I'm just some random faggot though, so take that for what's it's worth.

Gameplay in the corner is a good idea!

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
you could tell something is up, he's made more this stream than he has in the last year IIRC, he's made 30k in lemons the last time he came close to that was when Dick and Jim were both on IIRC.
he seems to only have 13 k, yeah he got less than that with spencer no way he got that much organically, probably told mods hed kill himself if he didnt have above minimum wage so they donate blank ninjaghinis, its so inorganic and happened right after people started taking more notice and laughing about his poor haul. funny thing is he still didnt make enough to justify not commuting for dc minimum wage lol

That thread was made to contain squabbles in this thread that arise when gunt guards make accounts and shit up this thread running cover for Ralph. It's not supposed to be for dedicated delves into Ralph's capos, though a thread of that nature is long over due.
well they can complain in thread about people laughing at them for their tweets and comments about ralph

anyone have an archive of zoom's gunt guard stream btw

HONKHONKTIME69

Clowntown boys
kiwifarms.net
That thread was made to contain squabbles in this thread that arise when gunt guards make accounts and shit the place up running cover for Ralph. It's not supposed to be for dedicated delves into Ralph's capos, though a thread of that nature is long over due.
Id just repurpose the gunt gaurd thread if i was you. Last time someone asked josh to add more threads about ralph he told him to go kill himself. So i think these two threads are all were gonna get.

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

The site was compromised. Read this.
kiwifarms.net
A couple different things have been suggested, perhaps you folks could work out a schedule of some sort so you don't get burnt out? It's hard flipping between the couple that have been going on.. @Sam Losco has been doing a pretty good restream, very little if any talking over.. @Bryan Dunn has been doing a couple nights as well, talking over a little. I think you guys could get together adn work out something!

CONELRAD round robin chain to delay gunt attacks on our soil

Burger Fox

Gator steals my jokes for the Killstream
kiwifarms.net
A couple different things have been suggested, perhaps you folks could work out a schedule of some sort so you don't get burnt out? It's hard flipping between the couple that have been going on.. @Sam Losco has been doing a pretty good restream, very little if any talking over.. @Bryan Dunn has been doing a couple nights as well, talking over a little. I think you guys could get together adn work out something! I'm just some random faggot though, so take that for what's it's worth.

Im fine running 5 days a week. I know Sam does like to add commentary if he can, and Bryan I think does it regularly. So I have no qualms about being the silent restream thats always there.
That way I can slack on keeping up with chat to play a game and keep folks semi entertained through the dead portions.
I can also forgo the bingo in that case since we would have others on it unless the Bingo is one of those must haves lmao.
I dunno, if yall have ideas or suggestions for me feel free to toss em. Id like to have a bit of an alternative to the normal restreams that way Im not biting anyones style.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
That thread was made to contain squabbles in this thread that arise when gunt guards make accounts and shit the place up running cover for Ralph. It's not supposed to be for dedicated delves into Ralph's capos, though a thread of that nature is long over due.
I don't know, sounds like it might be useful for gawking at paypigs too. Like fixing up an old house.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
People could do posts formatted in the style of threads so if certain characters ever became thread worthy it would be a good reference.
Not sure if it's verboten, but perhaps folks could dig into guests a little too. I know Dingo had a big stink awhile ago, be fun to show the type of person that would go on the killstream.

I'm gonna be real with you, I had no idea this existed when I grabbed his social.
wasn't his social on the baph thread? I remember it vaguely, along with his credit card numbers (which was beyond funny to me) I am really starting to second guess myself now.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
The problem is any journo who wanted to do a proper hit piece on Ralph would have to comb through hundreds of hours of Killstreams. Or they could read the thread, but they wouldn't.
Thousands. Keep in mind that he’s streamed pretty much every weeknight for anywhere from 2.5 to 6 hours, for the better part of 4 years.The most meticulous journos in the world wouldn’t fucking bother. I’m pretty sure the alphabet agencies wouldn’t be able to get through it if they needed to. There’s just so much shit.

Reactions: Burger Fox