Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

anomiee

kiwifarms.net
you're as much of a liar as Ralph, Ethan made $150 today and usually pulls around $500 a week, its been that way since a year and a quarter ago, i posted a recap of his whole earnings per month about 400 pages (2 weeks) ago.

basically between D.live and subscribestar and patreon he earns around $2500 a month thats 30k net pay. so the equivalent of a $18 an hour job, except Ralph only works 15 hours a week instead of 40. he earns about $48 an hour.

Another way to prove i'm right is looking at his earnings right now he's almost at 100k in lemons and he cashed out about 2 weeks ago. so again, $500 a week minimum. And its the same group of 10 people donating almost every show. A gang of 14 provide his whole income. And thats easily proven as well by looking at the top 10 donators around 11:50 of every stream. it adds up to about 97.9-99.7% of the total. and the 10th highest donator is usually donating only $2-3.

Of course we wouldn't have to keep repeating the same info to each other over and over if we could all keep up with the thread.

as for viewcount. we all know ralph is such a fucking narcissist that he would be gloating even if its only 30 people watching, so i just assume thats as many people that are actually watching
The $50 a show figure is just something I got from some previous posts saying he got $50 in lemons that night. I made an estimate based at a cursory glance at his patreon and some previous posts. Cool your autism

I have paid too much attention to Ralph and the IBS for way too long and I can say that the problem with Ethan Ralph is that he believes WWF(E) wrestling is real and has based his life and his IBS show around that concept.

Imagine if PPP, Tonka or Jarbo were introduced as heels to counter the valiant fan-favorite Ralphamale in the WWF. The new nasty boys would lose their first bout, but if they gained traction with the fans, would later win a match. They'd talk shit in promos, have a rematch and everybody would make lots of money.

Instead Ralph thinks internet wrestling is real and is willing to fucking kill and die and dox IRL for it. When a heel is introduced they must be immediately and absolutely destroyed. Fucking retarded and shameful. He won't make money. He won't make friends. He will fail. Fuck you, Ralph. Internet wrestling is dumb, but you took a winning formula and ruined it.
Pretty sure you are the one with the wrestling fetish. Do those big sweaty boys excite you?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Moufang Loop

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
you're as much of a liar as Ralph, Ethan made $150 today and usually pulls around $500 a week, its been that way since a year and a quarter ago, i posted a recap of his whole earnings per month about 400 pages (2 weeks) ago.

basically between D.live and subscribestar and patreon he earns around $2500 a month thats 30k net pay. so the equivalent of a $18 an hour job, except Ralph only works 15 hours a week instead of 40. he earns about $48 an hour.

Another way to prove i'm right is looking at his earnings right now he's almost at 100k in lemons and he cashed out about 2 weeks ago. so again, $500 a week minimum. And its the same group of 10 people donating almost every show. A gang of 14 provide his whole income. And thats easily proven as well by looking at the top 10 donators around 11:50 of every stream. it adds up to about 97.9-99.7% of the total. and the 10th highest donator is usually donating only $2-3.

Of course we wouldn't have to keep repeating the same info to each other over and over if we could all keep up with the thread.

as for viewcount. we all know ralph is such a fucking narcissist that he would be gloating even if its only 30 people watching, so i just assume thats as many people that are actually watching
wut?

The $50 a show figure is just something I got from some previous posts saying he got $50 in lemons that night. I made an estimate based at a cursory glance at his patreon and some previous posts. Cool your autism
he got 52 dollars in lemons last night and usually makes well below dc minimum wage which is 120, he also said ralph got 30k lemons today i dont what hes on about. his total last year was 10k, someone correctly pointed out it was a partial year last year but with the time remaining he needs to make what he does in about 5 and a half months in 2 and a half to even equal the lowest american minimum wage yearly total of 15k. maybe 18k counting patreon which i believe to be on the lower estimate as he hid it or maybe lower than graphtreon estimates

edit holy shit they doxed evan ralph's snn too! @theralph nigga what are you doing? you got your mentally handicapped brother doxed because you couldnt show an ounce of goddamned humility or just grind lemons without being a piece of shit to everyone needlessly

Last edited:

Kaiser Aura

Corn Cultist
kiwifarms.net
Tim Pool has a thread over there, but not Ethan?

Null, man... come on...
I think he just doesn't want to provide him an excuse to sling more bullshit at him. Maybe he'll address this, I dunno. But I could easily see something as simple as moving his thread throwing Gunt into a manic spiral accusing him of conspiring against him and being responsible for the situation he's in (which he's already doing).

The reality is that it's all his own doing, but look at his chimpout he had over Ade threatening to release innocuous text messages. When the dust settles maybe we'll have a more comprehensive read of the lore. Until then, just document and laugh at the cow.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
wut?

he got 52 dollars in lemons last night and usually makes well below dc minimum wage which is 120, he also said ralph got 30k lemons today i dont what hes on about

edit holy shit they doxed evan ralph's snn too! @theralph nigga what are you doing? you got your mentally handicapped brother doxed because you couldnt show an ounce of goddamned humility or just grind lemons without being a piece of shit to everyone needlessly
i looked at the wrong number, still i've been tracking this bullshit for so long, i've been just scrolling through earnings and going back so long and its been about $500 a week for the last 10 months. also just like i posted, he's been exclusively on d.live since may 15th 2019, so its been 16 months. 22K/16 months is about $1500

Reactions: Sammich and MeltyTW

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate retards telling me how to organize shit on the site. I am so sick of fucking speds demanding that Thread A be in Board B. Fuck off. Whatever you people associate with a board outside of people being able to post in a thread is pure emotions.
I don't get why people care if it's in Lolcow or here. It doesn't change the content or quality of the posts.

If the person has a thread about them in Lolcow Cults, Lolcow Salon, or Lolcow Farms then they are a lolcow. And guess what everyone: Internet Famous is in Lolcow Farms.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate retards telling me how to organize shit on the site. I am so sick of fucking speds demanding that Thread A be in Board B. Fuck off. Whatever you people associate with a board outside of people being able to post in a thread is pure emotions.
Also if you moved Ralph's thread it'd take him a day to find it again. Don't want to stress him out, he's got a lot on his mind.