Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Update: He says he'll be live for about an hour more. Jaden just told his viewers to go to Ethan's channel.

Why is Ralph fighting with an Oath Keeper? Was it some old Vietnam Vet or something?

He wanted to go up some stairs and the Oath Keeper was standing there and wouldn't let him. This triggered Ethan more than I've ever seen him get triggered outside of a Pillstream. He seethed for 10 solid minutes and then kept bringing it up every minute or two for at least another half hour.

EDIT: Dlive is so shitty that if you're in the middle of clipping something and the stream goes down (which Peyton's single-digit bitrate stream does about once every five minutes), it deletes the in-process clip. I have no idea what sort of nonsense is going on on the backend to have it work like that.

EDIT 2: "[The Oath Keeper] got really indignant...well maybe I was the one that got indignant..." - Ethan in a very brief moment of clarity, after which he immediately coped and said that they were cool with him the next time he walked by (I did not see this on stream).

He will be bullied about this for some time, even by his regulars:

nov_21_superchat.png

nov_21_superchat_2.png

EDIT 3: He has confirmed IRL for Tampa and is saying he wants to set up a late-night camera to film inside of the house. PILLSTREAM POTENTIAL!

EDIT 4: They're going to Hooters. Oh boy.

EDIT 5: I actually may have been wrong about Destiny not being there when I said that 3 hours ago. He just retweeted one of his followers giving his location for "pregaming" for some type of meetup in Piedmont Park in downtown Atlanta. Ladies and guntlemen, it continues?

EDIT 6: Ethan has demanded that Peyton not film him while he's eating. God dammit.

Last edited:

Elric of Melnibone

ElricKiwi@protonmail.com
kiwifarms.net
Fellow Ralph kiwi's and meme wizards, I need a bit of help. If there were to be a stream, video, or other type of content that would record or cause a pillstream from Ralph, and it were to happen on or close to Thanksgiving or Black Friday, what would be the funniest thing to call it? Thankspilling? Black Guntday? Meme it up for me, I promise you won't regret it.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Ethan hasn't eaten anything all day and is now drinking. May is audibly buzzed and is on her way to getting hammered - the last time this happened she yelled "faggot" on stream and Ethan had to delete the VOD. Ladies and guntlemen, we have Pillstream potential. Repeat, we have Pillstream potential.

EDIT: He just ordered another double shot. May also ordered another one. Here we go.

EDIT 2: S H O R T

nov_21_short.png

EDIT 3: Another double shot for Ethan, LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

EDIT 4: "SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND UR BANNED FUREVER"

nov_21_seethe.png

EDIT 5: Peyton got her Twitter phished or socially engineered and is freaking out over her DMs possibly being leaked. Ethan told her to stop talking and hurry up and recover the credentials.

:thinking:

EDIT 6: Nothing came of the Twitter thing in the end, but May is visibly drunk and keeps sliding under the table. The last time she did it, Ethan started stroking her head. Very strange behavior from a man in a committed relationship with a pregnant girlfriend.

EDIT 7: Coping and seething about the Oath Keepers again.

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

HONK HONK
kiwifarms.net
Ethan hasn't eaten anything all day and is now drinking. May is audibly buzzed and is on her way to getting hammered - the last time this happened she yelled "faggot" on stream and Ethan had to delete the VOD. Ladies and guntlemen, we have Pillstream potential. Repeat, we have Pillstream potential.

EDIT: He just ordered another double shot. May also ordered another one. Here we go.

View attachment 1741384
tomorrow we will hear all about how ethan tried to date-rape these two idiots at the same time.

Reactions: Burger Fox

View attachment 1741384
I've been waiting what feels like an eternity for this caliber of Pillstream.

Also: How crazy is it that Ralph tends to gravitate towards people who strive to be as dangerous and unstable as he is? Streaming with PatsuPedo? Really, Ralph?

BMW E39

kiwifarms.net
God, Pey is unbearably annoying. Everything that comes out of her mouth is fucking passive aggressive or pretentious. You would have to have very little social experience to put up with being around this woman for any considerable amount of time.

Also, can Ethan go more than 5 minutes without flexing his shitty numbers? 100% ego on this dude. I wish the America First guys would stop giving him any time of day, iirc Ralph used to shit on Nick all the time when he had the bigger following. Now he kisses AmFirst ass -- just his grifter status showing.

edit: surprised Ethan didn't try to punch the cop outside hooters

Last edited:

CuteTrapsDmMe

Seriously, DM me.
kiwifarms.net
I've been waiting what feels like an eternity for this caliber of Pillstream.

Also: How crazy is it that Ralph tends to gravitate towards people who strive to be as dangerous and unstable as he is? Streaming with PatsuPedo? Really, Ralph?
When you run away anyone of value with your behaviors and actions you have to settle for whatever trash rests at the bottom with you.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Whos the nonbald asmongold looking guy?

Ralph is littearly autistic around women like wtf.
Taking his e-girls to hooters.
"AF and Nick are right about women"
"OHOH CHAT SHE LIKES MOWING THE LAWN!"

Lol at Ethan saying fuentes is based as fuck and that he would go fight antifa for him. :story: We all saw that confontration yesterday ralph.
Hes to fat to fit in a normal car.

Also lol at Ralph saying that he doesn´t need TTS cause if people like you they will donate anyway and that people have donated plenty already.
The irlstreams must be getting him way less views and money then he tought. Hes banning individual viewers and ranting about them. Hes bragging about the 700 he has.
"The haters must be on suicide watch now cause of how succesfull these streams are" :story: :story: :story: Poor fucking black uber driver must be super confused.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
oh did i miss good shit? also lol he looks dead look at him! what the fuck! also lol at his fans starting to become isp2 tier with paying him ninjets to get him killed by oathkeepers, youre really moving up ethan you could get the paypigs back you just got to go at it baked alaska style. remember ethan love our cops