Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
My main point of speculation is that Faith, having left Ralph about a week ago, hasn't posted her tell-all or made some kind of accusation against him. I'm not sure she'd have the self-control.
If she’s dealing with a problematic pregnancy, as her interestingly timed ultrasounds seemed to suggest, she might be a little preoccupied. Or her parents are bribing her to lay low. Or both. Who knows, but I’m sure the truth will come out soon enough.

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she’s dealing with a problematic pregnancy, as her interestingly timed ultrasounds seemed to suggest, she might be a little preoccupied. Or her parents are bribing her to lay low. Or both. Who knows, but I’m sure the truth will come out soon enough.
That's what keeps me coming back to this thread even though Ethan has been a boring faggot lately. This is going to explode and be really entertaining once everything comes out. It's only a matter of time.

Just Here for A and H

Has kink-shamed hundreds of people... to death.
kiwifarms.net
... What has been less discussed is how Ralph uses google voice burner phone numbers to hook up with and sext with these female fans ...

... he targeted impressionable female fans for this position. ...
Can you imagine hating yourself so much that you're a female stan for Ethan Ralph? Have some self-respect, ladies. This has to be the womanly equivalent of blogposting on /r9k/ for male incels.

Crystal Golem

It's cold
kiwifarms.net
childsupport.png

Ralph jokes that "once you eat that you're instantly 2 months behind on child support."

:thinking:
Now he's seething about farmers making gifs and about josh of course.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
I have receipts, but outside of the phone number anything else would burn my sources. That I can not and will not do.
I believe you because before your post everyone thought the exact shit was going on anyway, because it's painfully obvious. The google burner numbers thing is interesting though. As far as sources go, maybe share them with someone who can confirm?

Not me though, I make shit up all the time.

Elric of Melnibone

ElricKiwi@protonmail.com
kiwifarms.net
I believe you because before your post everyone thought the exact shit was going on anyway, because it's painfully obvious. The google burner numbers thing is interesting though. As far as sources go, maybe share them with someone who can confirm?

Not me though, I make shit up all the time.
I have something like that in the works. Just have to get back to my computer later today.