Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort -

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
Status
Not open for further replies.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
diddler dax is glad ralph isn't in jail.
(https://twitter.com/BasedLAComedian/status/1333299224985825280)
Screenshot_20201129-233320.jpg

Ralph would disagree:

View attachment 1757370

He seems quite sure that everything is going well.

I guess for a felon with alcoholism, a gunt and a microdick raised in a pig pen by meth addicts, it could be worse.
Why does he keep bragging about money? By his own admission he. Needs over 100k lemons to break even on these trips which he hasn't done the past few, then he has pantsu and gators cut

This is the attitude of someone who thinks that this gig is sustainable. It is not. Just look at Onlyusemeblade: Sure, he made money, but it won't last. He did irreparable physical damage to himself and shit away any reputation. Much of that money will likely go to medical treatments. Gunts will go to child support and medical treatments. I doubt he made 2k and even if he did, it's practically already gone.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
This is the attitude of someone who thinks that this gig is sustainable. It is not. Just look at Onlyusemeblade: Sure, he made money, but it won't last. He did irreparable physical damage to himself and shit away any reputation. Much of that money will likely go to medical treatments. Gunts will go to child support and medical treatments. I doubt he made 2k and even if he did, it's practically already gone.
the tubby alcoholic doesn't seem like the best when it comes to long term planning.
This is the closest we've come to a Pillstream without actually getting there.

Tampa will be Pillstream 3.0, mark my words.
won't this be the 4th pillstream?

Ralph would disagree:

View attachment 1757370

He seems quite sure that everything is going well.

I guess for a felon with alcoholism, a gunt and a microdick raised in a pig pen by meth addicts, it could be worse.
Yes yes yes, this is fucking great the more money he gets the closer we get to more IRL streams. I enjoy ralph interactign with normal people. (well as normal as they get at a AF meetup)
He means $2000; he got about 200k lemons from one paypig.
That guy is the fediest of all feds.
66k dollars donated to people in the griftwing online. There was a post eariler detaling it.

Honestly bois, i kinda feel bad for May. Ralphs a faggot and whatever happens to him is deserved.
But May? May just seems like she needs a strong man in her life. Sure shes a horrible person that flirts with everything that moves but i feel that could be fixed, shes not beligerent. (Ok, almost all women are like that i know low bar) But it somewhere i feel like there is a possible redemption arc somewhere for her.
Like she seems like the type of girl that just follows the strongest person in the room. She has been dating digibro for like what? 5 years? Ten years? Think of how understimulated she must be. (Yes in that way, but other ways too). Is she ever gonna take home any prizes? No but she could atleast be happy with a couple of kids instead of whoring herself out for pennies.
Think of how fucked up her dad must be. She said that he is her best friend and that they do almost everything togheter. Would you let your daughter livestream with Ethan Ralph? Shaking her ass for lemons and free drinks? It doesnt matter how old your child is you don´t let them whore themselves out. That being said i have heard a lot of strange things about catholics maybe this is the way they just are...

What are the odds of that Tbased guy donating thousands to pull a refund later? I actually have no idea how likely/possibly that would be, and one guy donating 55k in a couple of days to Fuentes and his orbiters seems strange to say the least.
Second option is what has long been theorized here, money laundering and all these streamers donating to each other over and over again.
The least likely is an actual viewer willing to waste all that money on these people, but hey Lord Akira and Hitlah used to do it nightly so there are people who are that mentally deficient.

Also, Ralph I hope you've been reporting all you're getting, some guy donating 55k dollars is sure to attract some interest from certain parties, and you've already had trouble with the IRS, and no you can't report it as a "gift".

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
I know some people probably don't want to hear this, but I don't think they booked him (e.g. arrested him). I think they cuffed him, conducted an investigation, and then cut him lose. I have had work clients processed through jail here, and then released with a court date, and this happened too quick for even that.

Plus, in Phoenix right now, I can attest they're cutting back on arrests for minor shit because of the COVID-19 crap. They're emphasizing citations, or just not giving a shit.

Could be wrong. Will be one of those things where I will be perfectly happy if I am.

EDIT: Clarification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.