Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort -

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
Status
Not open for further replies.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 1509 Bangle Drive, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Alright ayelawgz, I decided to dig a bit into Dlive and their CEO, and found several articles on Chinanet. These articles are impossible to find through western search engines. There's some rather interesting, but not groundbreaking shit being discussed.

However, I know absolutely fuck all about blockchain or cryptoshekelz. Much of the shit doesn't even make sense to me. The interview and articles are in Chinese, which I will have to translate them to present. So, I'd like to ask for some ideas.

There is no thread dedicated to Dlive. All I found was an article about their integration into Tron 4.0, some weird Chinese thing with a founder that's the first "90s kid graduated from Jack Ma's University (Hupan University)". Apparently they also own BitTorrent too. The owner of Tron 4.0 is colourful as well, Chinanet has some very spicy opinions about him, it ranges from praising him as an absolute genius prodigy-child to labelling him as a hand-rubbing scam artist out to grift cryptoshekelz. The consensus among most would be "he's a scammer".

The guy behind Tron 4.0 is also based in America. A quick gloss at Chinanet revealed that he was involved in some grey-area cryptoshekel honeypot and fled to America in fear of being prosecuted. Tron 4.0 is said to be a scam as well. Their partner's HQ in Beijing got a nice visit, there was an angry crowd calling him a scammer or at least an enabler since the ponzischeme were pretending to be Tron's associate, and Tron didn't disclose in a timely manner. You can find it on Twitter, I won't share it until I get an archive up. There's so much weird shit involved in this giant spergout, and someone killed themselves after being scammed millions.

Here's an article: https://medium.com/tron-foundation/the-wave-field-community-scam-and-our-response-55631a6b2df1
He had a dinner with some big-name which a crypto-nimrod like myself has no clue about: https://markets.businessinsider.com...n-lunch-warren-buffett-2020-2-1028882022?op=1
Article also says he invited Andrew Yang to trial a form of UBI and got mocked by John McAfee, this faggot is all over the place.

So, what would be the right board and method to share all this shit? Should I share it here, or I guess more appropriately, the cryptoshekelz board? I'm merely going to translate interesting articles and stuff I've found. My knowledge on cryptoshekelz is 0.

Talking about how hard he blew Josh off on Twitter
"I had 500 people liking my tweet"
"I ratio'd him hard as fuck"
and a bunch more lies.

Edit: I stand corrected, he actually did get 500 likes
1606751312838.png

But of course he had to tell the Uber driver who he was and to look up Killstream, he just can't help it.

Edit 2: Ralph really doesn't seem to fit at all in this rally, it's a bunch of boomers and people with Trump rainbow flags, not his usual young and autistic demographic.

Edit 3: He is extremely mad at the Hyatt Regency because they won't hold Amanda's bag.
Now trying to midget his way into the main stage.

Last edited:

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
Keep in mind a shot of hard liquor is about 100 calories. So if he isn't exaggerating he's consuming about 1,500 calories in liquor alone DAILY. This doesn't include the Coke he's using to chase and mix with, as we've seen him do on stream. A 20oz Coke has 250 calories, and I'd assume that drinking that much whiskey requires about two. So we're at a grand total of 2,000 calories, maybe more on heavier drinking days. For the average sized man this is almost their entire daily calorie intake just on booze and chasers/mixers. So yeah I'd say that Ade is correct and almost all of his weight is from drinking.
Also keep in mind that he might be downplaying what he takes like most addicts. It’s probably more than that, especially if you include beer amd mixers.

It would be really funny if he went all the way there to waddle around the protests and get drunk while getting kicked out of restaurants but then completely missed the hearing.
yall stupid alawgs i didnt even have to go to break even on my trip, pantsu and gaytor have all the eatin money and ah got to sleep! i wonder how far ralph would go to declare something a win,
Talking about how hard he blew Josh off on Twitter
"I had 500 people liking my tweet"
"I ratio'd him hard as fuck"
and a bunch more lies.

Edit: I stand corrected, he actually did get 500 likes
View attachment 1757920
But of course he had to tell the Uber driver who he was and to look up Killstream, he just can't help it.

Edit 2: Ralph really doesn't seem to fit at all in this rally, it's a bunch of boomers and people with Trump rainbow flags, not his usual young and autistic demographic.
lmfao my caps are getting to him so hard, you have to prove youre not a pig and or not a rapist and or a rapist of pigs next piggy

edit ralph btfo went instead of sleeping in

This is too cringe. I'll check back after Godwinson's video.
Which is here by the way. New channel.
I agree, plus every time the black guy speaks I can't think of anything other than the ladies man from SNL, he sounds exactly the same and I can't take him serious.
Ok I'm not sure if this is late or autisitc or wrong or what but I think i may have noticed something.... Didn't ralph say he was at the Hyatt Regency?
From earlier:
Edit 3: He is extremely mad at the Hyatt Regency because they won't hold Amanda's bag.

Crystal Golem

Za Monolith
I agree, plus every time the black guy speaks I can't think of anything other than the ladies man from SNL, he sounds exactly the same and I can't take him serious.

From earlier:
Ok cause and stop me if this is just stupid but the pool they were at last night was NOT the Hyatt pool.
Hyatt Phoenix Pool: Weird stair wings and points on the ends
hyattpool.jpg

Ralph's pool: Flat rectangle
ralphpool.png

tuka

sexually attracted to centipedes
So, what would be the right board and method to share all this shit? Should I share it here, or I guess more appropriately, the cryptoshekelz board? I'm merely going to translate interesting articles and stuff I've found. My knowledge on cryptoshekelz is 0.
The cyberdollar scams are far too varied and rapid for average kiwi sperg I'm afraid. Worse still, it's difficult to document because inevitably an army of paid shills showing up, shilling one way or another pretty hard due to being quite directly invested, rapidly turning such things into an astroturfing shitshow.

The TLDR in this particular instance is that indeed DLive/Tron are the same people as PlusToken. Tron is arguing they dindu nothing classic spergy defense - while they got capitalized by the ponzi, they "technically" didn't run the ponzi. For humans, it's like that south park clip "and its gone, it didn't do too well in the market".

Such degrees of separation are extremely common in crypto scams, largely contributing to their attractiveness.

You know what's interesting, that paypig who dropped 2k yesterday gifted subs to Ralph's channel, and someone mentioned they were auto-accepted by the people who were watching.
But today, the number of FEDs in chat hasn't changed all that much from yesterday. You would think that the 550 people who were watching yesterday are the same ones from today so most viewers would be FEDs by now, but that's not the case

Ok cause and stop me if this is just stupid but the pool they were at last night was NOT the Hyatt pool.
Hyatt Phoenix Pool: Weird stair wings and points on the ends
View attachment 1757952
Ralph's pool: Flat rectangle
View attachment 1757953
No they were at the Hilton by the airport, that's where he is staying, it was confirmed yesterday and Ralph acknowledged that the hotel had been found on stream.

It would be really funny if he went all the way there to waddle around the protests and get drunk while getting kicked out of restaurants but then completely missed the hearing.
Most of these people are retired or shift workers. It's obvious when comparing the numbers in attendance and their behavior to the BLM/ANTIFA protests, they are nothing alike. But I am guessing you knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.