Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the stagnant #Killstream, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, #GamerGate Famous

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Bets on when will Ethan's TRR eventual sunset?
He'll drag it out because he has no other way of making money, and his show made sure that he never gets a proper job again, not to mention he has no qualifications or marketable skills to speak of. He'll be streaming with 80 viewers like Tonka in 6 months.
Also Ralph straight up saying he just wanted to leech viewers from Keemstar. Pathetic, not anything we didn't already know but shit, at least act like you have some dignity you sad wretch.
Could you post a timestamp please?

Silent Observer

Tetramonadist Titan
kiwifarms.net
If Jim isn't on his stream talking about some internet failure like Matt, Tonka, Sargon, or James Allsap, the Killstream is borderline unwatchable. It is practically the political version of DSP's streams.

Begins at 1:46:34, basically his rant with Nexus, this is also when Rand goes on his weird tangent against the KF confusing it with the bovines.

Wow, this bitchboy seriously doesn't want to debate Zoom unless he gets Keemstar's large audience. What an attention-whoring fuckboi. As much as I dislike Zoom, I would love to see Corey rip Ralph apart. I actually think that Ralph is scared because he knows that if he debates on his or Cog's channel, there will be nobody in his corner to defend him when Zoom shoves his shit in. He knows that Keem dislikes Zoom, so he is hoping that Keem and his audience can gang up on Zoom and protect him.

Shady Attorney

kiwifarms.net
Begins at 1:46:34, basically his rant with Nexus, this is also when Rand goes on his weird tangent against the KF confusing it with the bovines.
When even Keemstar knows the Gunt isn’t worth any screentime on his show. Now Ralph is in full denial mode. He admits to wanting to leech off of Keemstar for views but not admit that he’s worried about his loss of viewers. All he wanted was a surge of new viewers and realized Cog’s channel would be full of people who actively mock Ralph.
Rand sounds like he’s plastered. Not a good look to be so shitfaced in the afternoon (Australia) when you’ve got little kids running around. Especially since Rand sounds like he’s breaking beer bottles every five minutes.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
lmfao he's drunk as fuck. I don't know why Keem decided not to do a Drama Alert though. Ralph is a faggot and all that, but what happened there?

The only reason Rand talks shit about Kiwi Farms is because nobody here likes him or takes him seriously. He's about as thin-skinned as Ethan.

Shady Attorney

kiwifarms.net
the Aussie says he married into a "dynasty", maybe thats why he can get drunk all afternoon. But I'm not gonna assume he is a bad father just because he likes to drunkenly stream at autists on the internet.
Rand usually calls in while driving or taking the train back from work. And no one is directly calling him a permanently terrible parent. It’s that Rand always talks about ((them)) destroying the white family. Meanwhile he’s the one getting piss drunk, smashing bottles, with baby sounds in the background. Don’t know about you but to me Rand worrying about strong family structure is quite ironic.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
He'll drag it out because he has no other way of making money, and his show made sure that he never gets a proper job again, not to mention he has no qualifications or marketable skills to speak of. He'll be streaming with 80 viewers like Tonka in 6 months.
Another likely scenario is he's unwilling to call it off in the hopes something happens that allows him to get back in the spotlight, to have his own 'tarded phoenix moment like Andy has had. The problem for Ralph is that the only reason Andy had those moments was because of other people, and him listening when someone would tard wrangle him, if only for a day or two. Ralph doesn't listen to anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
From the last stream. Randbot is pissed out of his mind.

Ralph [reading a superchat] : Get Randbot to scream the N word as loud as he can
Randbot : NIIIIII<Audibly cut off by Ralph to save the channel>
Ralph : Normally I'd not be keen on a 12 hour drive but after this I'm looking forward to it. And I'm driving to bury my Dad.

Well it made me laugh.

Last edited:

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Rand usually calls in while driving or taking the train back from work. And no one is directly calling him a permanently terrible parent. It’s that Rand always talks about ((them)) destroying the white family. Meanwhile he’s the one getting piss drunk, smashing bottles, with baby sounds in the background. Don’t know about you but to me Rand worrying about strong family structure is quite ironic.
White trash gathers together like flies on shit. It doesn't matter if it's North/South American, Australian, Europe, Africa, Asia, it doesn't matter what continent they're on; they will always latch on to each other.

Last edited:

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
At this point, Ralph should just take the route of Ghost, screaming boomer takes at superchat TTS while piss-drunk and smashing bottles. Obviously, the only issue is that Ralph has no real takes to give.
Well it would be great because if he patches things up with Andy, he wouldn't need to do a tard impression and create a fake Engineer character. He could just get Andy to talk. He already has the yelling part down. He just has to do something benign like the markets that the trolls can interrupt, he will need to become more adamant about defending his Tennessee pride, defend something like a Tennessee martyrs, sperg about a yellow rose of Tennessee, have a melting pot of friendship line and he could do it.

He won't have the 11 years of broadcasting history yet, but those are stretch goals.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino