Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the stagnant #Killstream, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, #GamerGate Famous

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Jim played part of the CRP video on Ralph and Andy's supposed gay relationship in
Knoxville. (compliments to Cow for the clip)

Edit: also this. Jim played this video from His Friend Msiter Anti-Bully's timeline afterwards.

Last edited:

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Well he is sitting at 197 patrons on patreon with the amount hidden. Guess it's embarrassing to show. No Telling. Even if they were all $10 patrons that's only $1,970 a month. Hardly enough to buy Marker's Mark nightly and support both himself and Andy Warski now. Also I recall when he switched phones because his number was doxed by Cow that he got a phone through Cricket or some other bargain bin phone carrier. You don't sign up for a carrier like that if you have money.
His new project 2 account is a joke. 9 supporters with a total of $67 a month

me thinks that Ralph might be having the real money problems right now.
Gay-tor has returned tonight. He is giving pre-guntscripted reasons why having Soph on again is A-OK. We also have a big Guest like Dick Masterson on and not up to those 4k viewers number this time. Sitting at 1.3k right now over 20 minutes into the show.

Maybe the numbers will go up, but this is pathetic. Guess minus the Internet Lawyer the full extra draw is not there? Or maybe most people are just sick of hearing this show and even Dick Masterson isn't enough draw to make their old audience return.
View attachment 715637

Edit: also Ralph has lost more patrons. See his previous number from 2 weeks ago: https://archive.fo/XFjeZ
See it today: https://archive.fo/rY0QF
21 people decided they weren't funding the Maker's Mark supply chain anymore even after his "muh daddy died" stream.
Also, NewProject2: he Gained one paypig: https://archive.fo/jRVxU updated: https://archive.fo/82Rns
They donated $5 upping his monthly draw to a WHOPPING $72. That's almost 2 whole bottles of Maker's Mark.
Update on the Pay pig tracking. First off I'll quote the previous two posts for context.

Ralph has lost 6 additional patrons on Patreon since last week. Down to 170 now from 176
Hi new project 2 must have lost and gained a supporter. He is still currently sitting at 10 supporters at the time of this capture, but has gone down from $72 a month back to the $67 he started at about 3 weeks ago.

So overall the downward trajectory is in monetary support as well as views. Predicting now that if Ralph doesn't come out of that supposedly scheduled Zoom debate on Keemstar's channel doing well, we can potentially see a sharper drop off. If Ralph gets blown out by Zoom during that debate I can see a chunk or about 10-15 people saying they are done supporting him.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Bryan Dunn
You guys met up in Florida, anything funny happen down there?
View attachment 723578
Alex told me a story that warski confirmed on his irl stream about him trying to convince alex to fuck andy by getting naked and sneaking into alex's bed. He also claims he didnt have sex with failure because all those gay pictures together had failure in his boxers. Thats about it.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
Alex told me a story that warski confirmed on his irl stream about him trying to convince alex to fuck andy by getting naked and sneaking into alex's bed. He also claims he didnt have sex with failure because all those gay pictures together had failure in his boxers. Thats about it.
Hold on King of Outlines, so both Alex and Andy are confirmed for being full-blown homosexuals?

Shady Attorney

Need I remind you!? The foolish receive no mercy..
kiwifarms.net
I'd need proof before believing another lolcow

A Humble Ewok

kiwifarms.net
Andy being bisexual or full homo doesn't surprise me. That Alex stream practically confirmed it. The other homostuff could be dismissed as fratboy hyjinks, but that one shot of Andy lightly caressing Alex with his fingers is gayer than just whipping your dick out in front of another guy. You only do the former if you are trying to come on to someone, the later could just be crude comedy.

The part about Ethan and him being a couple I sinsearly doubt, I'm going to need video evidence or someone other than Coach to corroborate this before I believe it. Gator and Dick would certainly know of gay shit was afoot, pinecone may as well. SoCal Chris and AG Luck would also be good people to hit up to ask if they saw homo action or just got homo vibes from Andy and Ralph. May even be worth bothering The Revenge of the Cis guys. I figured they didn't take a liking to Andy since he has been in Central Florida where they both live, and they haven't bothered to meetup with him.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Hold on King of Outlines, so both Alex and Andy are confirmed for being full-blown homosexuals?
The King's grammar, punctuation and word selection can leave a few things to be desired especially when he's posting from mobile or worked up. I'd suggest a .5 probability that this is a slightly mangled way of saying that Alex tried to bang Andy and Andy confirmed that the attempt happened

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino