Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the stagnant #Killstream, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, #GamerGate Famous

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net

Twitter | Archive

That would've been true up to a point, but when those idiots started stalking the 3 chads with a loaded gun after Andy and Failure were yelling "Shoot" and Warski was repeatedly threatening to murder them, shit got a bit more complicated.

Everyone involved was absolutely exceptional, but Andy is the type of guy who's afraid of everything and shivers at the very possibility of physical confrontation but still wants to seem like a tough guy, and that's what ultimately fucked Alex over.

It was a bad situation but they all could've deescalated it in a much less moronic way.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how the Ralphemale is going to react to this, considering Metokur's disposition towards what happened during his livestream review of what went down.
Well it's a pretty big deal. No doubt it will be covered on the show. I bet it would be an "on many sides, on many sides..." type take. And that's fair, because the PC Principles were totally in the wrong, but the way Andy and gang handled it was beyond exceptional. You can't follow those guys around after yelling "SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT THEM!"

I'm more excited to hear Nick's take, but by the looks of it it won't be on his next stream. This one can't be swept under the rug, a guy got arrested on three counts of aggravated assault. I don't think even Ethan would be able to nothingburger this given that even Jim did a stream exclusively about it.

He can have Andy and Failure on to talk about it, he can have Randbot give his hot takes on the black cop, he could actually get some quality old-school Killstream content out of this. Will he deliver? I don't know, I hope so. There haven't been any streams worth listening to aside from Jim's since the start of the year. I'm so bored with Ralph's implosion that I actually hope he manages to produce quality content because there's nothing to watch on the evenings anymore.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I doubt he would ever let his detractors have an inch. So he is probably going to defend it to the death.
He's a dumb dumb.

Tweet | Archive
That's one of the first thoughts that cross his mind when this shit goes down.

@theralph the fuck are you doing? This is major drama that has nothing to do with you but you think it will somehow come to bite you in the ass. Even Corey doesn't care anymore. If there was a time at which you could stop being a fat salty bitch and turn your show around - now's it.

Is he still trying to shield Andy? He's an insane lolcow that brings nothing but trouble wherever he goes. There's absolutely nothing worth gaining by maintaining a friendship with him. He has no fanbase, he's mentally unstable, he's not entertaining, he's unreliable when it comes to long-term projects and he's generally a shitty friend. He's turned on everyone he's ever been "friends" with.

George Orwell

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I hope Ralph takes up arms against Andy and calls him a dumbass or something, leading Andy to verify Coach's claims about their homosex to the public to get back at him.

Incredibly optimistic? Maybe. But god damn would it make for an entertaining show.

Edit: regardless, I also agree that this might be Ralph's best and possibly only chance to bounce back in to some relevancy and credibility. It takes at least a little integrity to be willing to criticize your friends for their shortcomings, and I think people would respond positively to that.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
@theralph the fuck are you doing? This is major drama that has nothing to do with you but you think it will somehow come to bite you in the ass. Even Corey doesn't care anymore. If there was a time at which you could stop being a fat salty bitch and turn your show around - now's it.
"Hey @jack people are saying I'm the YouTube shooter. Can I get the blue checkmark now to fight these allegations?!" - "Mundane" Matt Jarbo, paraphrased

He's literally following in Matt's footsteps.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Their takes on the Alex/Andy situation were ice cold. The best guests he could pull were Gator, Flamenco and Scratchpoint. I don't know what I expected.

The DLive stream has devolved into a LINO Coin discussion and Ralph is being a salty bitch toward SFO for some god unknown reason. Then he went after Wild Goose and how much of a piece of shit he was. Not to mention that he's completely ignoring the fact that Ralph was the one who started this whole thing. @theralph you can't talk about someone's following when you can only pull 300 viewers without a 100k channel on YT.

I don't know what I expected. Ralph will never recover from his self-immolation. He's just a bitter, boring fat guy now and forever.

EDIT: Rand comes in with hot takes about some airline or something. This is sad. We're at the stage of parading the corpse of a formerly entertaining show.

Last edited:

shioq

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 725957
Twitter | Archive

So is the show going to be on DLive or is he doing a separate stream just for this on DLive? @theralph call it the Killstream if it's going to be on DLive.
lol. I knew he would. He had to leave Memo's channel eventually. I just wonder if he's getting kicked off the channel. Ralph's like that guy you feel bad for so you let him stay at your place for a while. 4 weeks later he's still living at your place, and inviting people over.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
lol. I knew he would. He had to leave Memo's channel eventually. I just wonder if he's getting kicked off the channel. Ralph's like that guy you feel bad for so you let him stay at your place for a while. 4 weeks later he's still living at your place, and inviting people over.
I don't think this is because he's getting kicked off of Hypocritology's channel, I think it's his belated, and quite frankly entirely expected, attempt to slink back with his tail between his legs onto DLive after PDP's endorsement.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino