Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Might be an interesting TRR, I'll probably listen to an archive later.
Have fun tonight @Null If he offers you food, please don't eat it.

A lot of people I know abandoned Twitter for good following the NZ/Brenton Tarrant thing. They didn't want Twitter getting any info from them and passing it on to anyone. So I wouldn't discount that + his autism as a reason for losing followers.
I hadn't figured that there would be New Zealanders following Ralph. No worries on the other. I hadn't discounted his autism, i just implied it rather than outright saying it.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
my secret weapon in life is having memory so poor I can never remember any reason to be mad at people
He protected pedophile Corey Barnhill when he was collaborating with Vordrak to get you banned from StreamMe. The only reason he's pretending to like you is because you get more viewers on your live streams than him.

I also suspect that in the back of his mind he hopes that you will protect him from people making fun of his gunt on this website. There really isn't a need for that anymore. I barely give a fuck about Ralph anymore and check this thread out of habit. It's barely moved in the past week or two.

@theralph you won. You bored the trolls into submission.

Hell, even the cyclical doesn't really talk about him that much.

Last edited:

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
@theralph you won. You bored the trolls into submission. Hell, even the cyclical doesn't really talk about him that much.
Well not necessarily.

At 1:36:46 Ralph publicly admits that Josh was right about what he had told Ralph for months and that he was wrong and now claims to see that.

What Null has said hasn't been too far off from anything we all have said. By extension you could infer that he declared Kiwifarms right about him for months.

For some one that browses the internet heavily and cares about their image, it must be difficult for a group of people to dig up every shred of evidence you don't want seen. Although it is easier to just not do the exceptional shit.

Ralph is a rare specimen. Normally the "lolcows in thread" seems to happen with only the most autistic outliers and degenerates on this site. It's telling that Ralph even has an account here and is in the same realm of people like Pad Gardener.

Honestly the best thing that @theralph can do is ask @Null to ban his account so he can't use it and avoid ever coming to his own thread again. It seems that no good usually comes from a lolcow coming to their own thread and even less good from them posting in it.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Null's got props from me if he can resist fucking over this slimeball for teaming up with Corey Barnhill to get him deplatformed, and all of the shit-talking and muckraking he's done since against both him and the Farms.

He's also an intelligent guy so I don't think he's going to just go on and be passive, which will lead to some hilarious sperging on Ralph's part.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
At 1:36:46 Ralph publicly admits that Josh was right about what he had told Ralph for months and that he was wrong and now claims to see that.
Yeah, he's sucking Josh's dick because he's a leech and Josh has more clout than he does. He knew all along that Zoom was a weirdo that was fucking with Josh for no good reason and he didn't care because he was scared of him and got a lot of content from his messing with Tonka.

When he thought Zoom was on his side he didn't mind calling Null an incel that fled to the third world because he's a pussy (all of those are Godspeed talking points) in this very thread.

I don't think that Null is invested in this shit and I don't think he's dumb enough to think Ethan is in any way his friend so whatever. Unlike some people I don't think he's got anything to lose by associating with Ralph. Everyone who reads this thread is aware that Ralph is an untrustworthy snake. All of his public self-reflection is a PR move. He wanted Null "on his side" ever since Corey decided to make fun of him. He didn't give two shiny shits about him before that.

Yeah, he's sucking Josh's dick because he's a leech and Josh has more clout than he does.
Exactly. I recall that the lineup for Ralph's comeback show was originally Dick, Nick and Josh. Josh got booted thanks to zoom's antics, but stream.me shut down shortly after and Ralph piggybacked onto meme's channel. So, you think Josh would be invited back on but nope, not gonna happen. A superchat asked if he would be on and the response was a tepid "he can come on if he wants lol". Bullshit. He didn't want to apologize for being dismissive of Josh's warnings and for sperging out hard in this thread. He didn't want to do that on his return to youtube and risk looking weak. How can a gunt be so vain?

Kamikaze

kiwifarms.net
By extension you could infer that he declared Kiwifarms right about him for months.
Ralph's brain can't foresee logical conclusions like this. He's a convict looking for protection on an instinctual level. Zoom didn't work out, so the amoeba tries the next nearest source - @Null .
If you asked him about Kiwi-posters directly, he would at best avoid answering it, and at worse go into a Dark-Syde-Philesque rant about all the "detractors" here.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino