Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Well he has blocked a lot. There is also a chance some people have muted his account to stop seeing him in their feed, then there is this:
View attachment 729462
Archive | Link
Ralph seems to be hemorrhaging twitter followers since April 8th. Can't remember exactly what took place that day, but a few hundred people peaced out since that day for some reason. He has lost 334 followers in the past 30 days and has been on a downward trajectory since 2/26/19

View attachment 729465
Archive | Link

I know he has blocked a lot of people, but his engagement is down because the more active of his followers are leaving. He is like Sargon now with empty followers who don't view his content.
A lot of people I know abandoned Twitter for good following the NZ/Brenton Tarrant thing. They didn't want Twitter getting any info from them and passing it on to anyone. So I wouldn't discount that + his autism as a reason for losing followers.

Shady Attorney

It’s a ladder
kiwifarms.net
The topic is most likely about Josh’s stream getting shut down. It was hilarious because Null was basically asking for the troon to copystrike him as it would make Tumblr like him for whatever reason :story:
Though I can see a lot of superchats coming in to get Josh to talk about Andy, Ralph, and the Gunt

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Might be an interesting TRR, I'll probably listen to an archive later.
Have fun tonight @Null If he offers you food, please don't eat it.

A lot of people I know abandoned Twitter for good following the NZ/Brenton Tarrant thing. They didn't want Twitter getting any info from them and passing it on to anyone. So I wouldn't discount that + his autism as a reason for losing followers.
I hadn't figured that there would be New Zealanders following Ralph. No worries on the other. I hadn't discounted his autism, i just implied it rather than outright saying it.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
my secret weapon in life is having memory so poor I can never remember any reason to be mad at people
He protected pedophile Corey Barnhill when he was collaborating with Vordrak to get you banned from StreamMe. The only reason he's pretending to like you is because you get more viewers on your live streams than him.

I also suspect that in the back of his mind he hopes that you will protect him from people making fun of his gunt on this website. There really isn't a need for that anymore. I barely give a fuck about Ralph anymore and check this thread out of habit. It's barely moved in the past week or two.

@theralph you won. You bored the trolls into submission.

Hell, even the cyclical doesn't really talk about him that much.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino