Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the stagnant #Killstream, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, #GamerGate Famous

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
The Gunt sees the potential for paypig bucks that supersedes any concern for the kid.
I could see your point, but hasn't she been pretty much universally panned every time she's come on now by at least some notable portion of his audience?

In the futile hopes that he can leech from her audience and the drama, we both know this friend.
Ah, right. I forgot that he was that much of a leech at this point, it's been a long day.

Last edited:

booyahhh

kiwifarms.net
Between Vaush and Rand, this might be the worst show in Killstream history. It's not even a funny trainwreck like Miami. It's just 2 insufferable children going back and forth.
Rand makes Gator look like an intellectual powerhouse.

I don't have a hate boner for Ralph and I still enjoy his show occasionally, but I tune out the moment Rand appears.

BandAid

Don't bleed there are sharks in the water
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph copped out of any actual argument with his usual "I have host duties to attend to" nonsense. Have not heard him slur this much in a while. If he is not drinking then the alcohol took its toll.

Also, YouTube and lack of confidence have wrecked Ralph's game. He is definitely in a weakened state.

Flamenco was showing his youth. He sounds like what he is, a student. Any university has a small club of Republicans with the same arguments and takes on issues.

Rand was trying desperately to win just by being shocking tonight, unfortunately he just used the same memes Vaush's woman uses when she subs Vaush, nothing he isn't used to. When someone is calling you a Nazi and you respond by kike posting over and over with no real substance, you are screwed.

Vaush sounds so much like Destiny in an argument that it is painful, but this was an easy win for him with no Zidan. Zidan probably would have owned the guy, but he was smart enough to bounce when the Killstream party was winding down. Vaush kinda made everyone look silly.

If I was any guest in the past year that got eaten alive on the Killstream, I would be looking to get on right now and dunk on Ethan Ralph. He has no teeth now, figuratively. The tiny amount of superchat money coming in is apparently all he has.

I would rather work all day than be made a pan-sexual anarcho-syndicalist's bitch in fromt of 1000 people in the Killstream chat and just under 2000 in Vaush's. Even if I had to say "Do you want fries with that?"

I would love to see this Vaush in a debate against anyone real, but he was ducking the Enoch question (I thought the right hated Enoch because of his wife?) and wanted to take on Fuentes. I would rather see Vaush take on someone who wasn't larping and believed in what they say, but meh, whatever.

Ralph sounds like a wet brained drunk and has been smashed on by fans, trolls, streaming services, and life so much that he won't make a peep, even to defend his own chat when his guest hurls insults at them. It's pathetic. I wish he would just abort the retort, he has stayed too long at the rodeo.

Edit: Now Flamenco is on Vaush's stream basically trying to save face. I think that Ralph and his co-hosts still think that their viewership is made up of the far Right. It isn't, it is mostly just people who want to watch a trash fire.

Last edited:

DogEatDogFood

How lolcows are real if our eyes aren't real?
kiwifarms.net
An exceptional literal nazi that cant stop screaming vs an arrogant anarcho-communist that thinks very highly of himself for having a sociology degree. But muh Jewish controls everythings vs But muh Rojava proves that anarcho-communism works. A very entretaining shitshow that reminds you all an important lesson: nobody that makes videos on the Internet knows nothing about politcs or how to engage in a conversation as a normal human being.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
Ralph sounds like a wet brained drunk and has been smashed on by fans, trolls, streaming services, and life so much that he won't make a peep, even to defend his own chat when his guest hurls insults at them. It's pathetic. I wish he would just abort the retort, he has stayed too long at the rodeo.
While you hit the nail on the head, I'll reiterate my previous point, he will stay until there are literally no superchats in the queue to read. No matter the abuse, no matter the compromise in quality, until those superchats run dry, he will stay like the fat kid he is outside the candy store pan-handling to get some.

DogEatDogFood

kiwifarms.net
Anyway, the stream was a beautiful clusterfuck and I highly doubt that Rand can be considered a rational human being. However, I expect more shitshows to come from Liquid Destiny. He has reunited aconsiderable amount of suscribers on little time and seems to hide some exceptional things, so he could be the alternate version of Destiny that became full leftie. Who knows? Maybe he is going to debate Jim someday and form a perfect autism storm. A man can dream...a man can dream.

Last edited:

Liquid Cool

Radness in a Pouch
kiwifarms.net
This is why I used to say the Killstream works because of the trio of Ralph, Zidane and Gator combined. Without even one of them, the whole show is weaker.

Say what you will, Ralph knows how to host a show, however he's not actually a content creator. He doesn't substantially add content. He's the face and the "gatherer" a true "master of ceremonies" but he can't make the ceremony. Gator knew the backend stuff, kept the show running smoothly and was good for the occasional mild take that most people hear and nod in agreement with. Gator was basically a stand in for the audience.

Zidane was probably the most important one in the sense of his effort was the most visible. He did the research, held people to the fire and was a fairly good debater himself.

If you remove one, the show starts falling apart (see the post-mortems which wee good content-wise but lacked a certain panache and importance without Ralph) and that's exactly what's happening.

Flamenco is decent but he's way too inexperienced and strikes me as someone who is just happy to be there. Rand is borderline insufferable. His shtick gets old really quickly when it's overexposed this way.

Either the trio should reunite or the show should die. In other news, there's definitely a power vacuum for someone to take over the late night show spot.

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully we don't hear from Rand again tonight. I used to really like him as a caller, but he really can never shut the hell up for 2 seconds as a cohost. He should honestly just quit while he's ahead, because if he ever gets doxed, and people have a name to match the alcoholic tirades about the kikes, the faggots, the niggers, how the holocaust was fake and Hitler was right, and the apologetics for mass shootings, he'll lose his job, and possibly even lose his kids. It's just so careless, and he's going to get himself in a lot of trouble someday.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is still alive??
At this point it is starting to look like its coming close to the end, the clip channels have been deleted out of the blue, and memology took the stream down. I think Soph's antics have alerted YouTube to what's going on and they are paying attention now. @Unog and others including myself have been vindicated that having an underage girl with such controversy around her come on the program was a terrible idea.

DogEatDogFood

kiwifarms.net
At this point it is starting to look like its coming close to the end, the clip channels have been deleted out of the blue, and memology took the stream down. I think Soph's antics have alerted YouTube to what's going on and they are paying attention now. @Unog and others including myself have been vindicated that having an underage girl with such controversy around her come on the program was a terrible idea.
From having a controversial underage girl on stream to having a clusterfuck of a debate with a polyamorous neckbeard anarcho-syndicalist. Everything in that fucking stream went wrong. I guess they'll try to moderate a lttle by bringing Nick Rekieta to have a quiet night, but I think that Rand is going to find a way of fucking things up by calling a Kike or something.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino