Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the stagnant #Killstream, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, #GamerGate Famous

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Now the question is will Ralph do the right thing and throw memology some form of compensation as a token of gratitude or just silently pack up his traveling circus and latch on to the next channel that will let him panhandle?
No.

I dunno man, Memeology went pretty hard in defending Ralph in this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if he was willing to lose a channel due to his misplaced loyalty
You know what's less likely than Meme defecting? Ralph not being a leech, or him having any semblance of integrity whatsoever. Makes me wonder if Meme's wife caught wind of what was going on and brought him back to the reality of what that channel actually means to their family's financial situation.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
I dunno man, Memeology went pretty hard in defending Ralph in this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if he was willing to lose a channel due to his misplaced loyalty
I'd be willing to guess that beanerology saw the writing on the wall with Soph and the other channels (and probably picked up a warning or strike on his own), realized that feeding his kids was more important than feeding the Gunt, and told Ralph that the show is over. He may only have an IQ of 80, but I think even someone like that can unfuck their priorities really quick when it comes to making easy cash that puts food on the table.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Stream Clips is also gone, they uploaded they Mandarr show, not sure if they ever did TRR, Hal and Metokurist still up.

Edit: Apparently Youtube doesn't like archive channels
I'm actually upset about Stream Clips being gone. Honestly if @Memology 101 got nuked tonight I wouldn't give a shit. Stream Clips was the only clip channel who actually started clipping the exceptional stuff Ralph and Andy were doing and saying while the rest of the clipping channels were still sucking the Gunt off for back pats. Everybody else only followed suite after Stream Clips had been at it for weeks.

You will be Dearly missed Stream Clips

apu-apustaja-5870771.png

in memory of stream clips.png

in memory of stream clips 2.png

Guntburglar

Juss hadv a free borger bite
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually upset about Stream Clips being gone. Honestly if @Memology 101 got nuked tonight I wouldn't give a shit. Stream Clips was the only clip channel who actually started clipping the exceptional stuff Ralph and Andy were doing and saying while the rest of the clipping channels were still sucking the Gunt off for back pats. Everybody else only followed suite after Stream Clips had been at it for weeks.

You will be Dearly missed Stream Clips

View attachment 759087

View attachment 759079

View attachment 759080
Was the only good clipper.
F

Sam Losco

Caveman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking it might have to do with Soph. Metokurist Murdochian Archiver channel is still there despite having "Archiver" in the name. He does not archive Ralph. Mine is still up, though I only have Heartwvrm and the David Stay stream on it. Don't think it's archiver channels per se, just the ones with Ralph and Soph shit. Shit like this usually happens after a hit piece.

Shady Attorney

Case Closed. Everyone Gets Dog Treats
kiwifarms.net
I think Soph's antics have alerted YouTube to what's going on and they are paying attention now. @Unog and others including myself have been vindicated that having an underage girl with such controversy around her come on the program was a terrible idea.
Soph started doing routine live-streams on her own channel and the latest one I saw had her playing Minecraft titled something with“Kabbalah” and had Mark Collett speaking about his viewpoints to probably a majority younger audience. There’s a reason YouTube kicked up it’s regulations and it might have something to do with Soph learning how to groom kids from Shadman. Ralph just didn’t listen to what everyone told him about having Soph around would be a bad idea.
Wasn’t Tea Clips managed by BooberLee? You know, the girl who became a minor arc controversy for Andy, Sinead, and Donga? Of course she’d be making clips making fun of Ralph and co unless I’m getting this archive channel mixed up with the dozen others

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t Tea Clips managed by BooberLee? You know, the girl who became a minor arc controversy for Andy, Sinead, and Donga? Of course she’d be making clips making fun of Ralph and co unless I’m getting this archive channel mixed up with the dozen others
Tea Clips is Booberlee, yes. I believe that Stream Clips was an Alt Channel for Toxic Male Clips. I can't verify this in any way other that I may have saw it somewhere one single time. So I wouldn't quote me on that fact.

There are a few others who I have no idea who runs them.

DogEatDogFood

How lolcows are real if our eyes aren't real?
kiwifarms.net
Meh, it was a pretty boring stream. They reacted to some Sargon's videos and then Nick talked a little about the things everyone knows about Vic, sperged a little about abortions and talked about Pro Jared. By the way, Vaush uploaded the debate to his channel and everyone is circlejerking about how he "defeated" Nazis (A.K.A a group of exceptional individuals making a dying stream). Not even Nick could save this night.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino