Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

lucky_fella

the chill grill
kiwifarms.net
It peaked at around 950 viewers last night, and that was with Nick shilling the show on Twitter.
Grim.
He lost more than two thirds of his audience when he moved from youtube to streamme, at the time when he still had relevance and banhammer outrage clout. The first dlive stream will be rough, but for every stream afterwards those views will start to collapse.
The fun part is that now Ralph and Null are streaming on the same website , so we can directly compare their view counts.
Get out your
Gunt said:
haha only 1300 viewers
screencaps lads, they're shooting up in value.

Lin Marin

kiwifarms.net
I didn't even do a show last Friday, dumbass. And I got 1700 when I did the Thursday show. Thank you for outing yourself as a complete idiot.
Is 1600 more or less than 1800? I need a big-brained person like you to confirm.
I get 2000 podcast downloads per episode and the archives on YouTube always get to 10K, usually more. A big podcast app also recently reached out to feature the show.

I'm doing fine.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
So having an underage girl debate creeps on your show was a bad idea? Who could've predicted this?
I predicted this.

I'm glad something possessed me to check out this thread today because some good happenings are ahead of us. Even if he gets back on YT he'll never ever be on a 100k channel and will never ever hit 1.5k Dispatch bot viewers. I predict a lolcow in thread by the end of next week because we're the only ones semi-giving a shit at this point.

Should've moved to DLive when PDP was shilling it hard. Shouldn't have had a child on the show.

*insert Ron Paul here*

@theralph you should have listened.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
An exceptional literal nazi that cant stop screaming vs an arrogant anarcho-communist that thinks very highly of himself for having a sociology degree. But muh Jewish controls everythings vs But muh Rojava proves that anarcho-communism works. A very entretaining shitshow that reminds you all an important lesson: nobody that makes videos on the Internet knows nothing about politcs or how to engage in a conversation as a normal human being.
I can't disagree with any of that but I still found it hilarious. Especially Ralph telling Vaush 'this is what I have to put it up with',

As usual some bourgeois commie explains that when you're a minority facing a hegemonic majority violence is OK. And as usual neither Ralph nor his cohosts tried to say 'If the left has hegemonic power, would it not follow the right could use violence?'

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
As usual some bourgeois commie explains that when you're a minority facing a hegemonic majority violence is OK. And as usual neither Ralph nor his cohosts tried to say 'If the left has hegemonic power, would it not follow the right could use violence?'
Ralph doesn't understand anything about politics, why do you expect him to ask relevant questions?
Hopefully we don't hear from Rand again tonight. I used to really like him as a caller, but he really can never shut the hell up for 2 seconds as a cohost. He should honestly just quit while he's ahead, because if he ever gets doxed, and people have a name to match the alcoholic tirades about the kikes, the faggots, the niggers, how the holocaust was fake and Hitler was right, and the apologetics for mass shootings, he'll lose his job, and possibly even lose his kids. It's just so careless, and he's going to get himself in a lot of trouble someday.
Shutting the fuck up is the final redpill.

Last edited:

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
I predicted this.
@theralph you should have listened.
We predicted all of this. Where is Ralph now? He didn't take my final advice to him to delete his kiwi account and never visit the webdomain of Kiwifarms.net
last ralph log on.png

But none of this would happen he claimed. "we are being stupid"-Ralph, then @Memology 101 claimed nothing would happen to his channel. "you guys are being hyperbolic. My channel will be fine" -Memology , but he's still lurking too.
memology last log on.png

Luckily for them they have avoided that tard rage urge to comment again either out of embarrassment or perchance a slight sliver of wisdom. Any further comment from them would likely just be further bad PR for both of them. Never the less, the exceptional duo just refuse to produce a shred of honesty to anybody and just admit they were full of shit.

I guess the full collapse of how you make money and continue to live is a fair trade off for that shred of pride and arrogance you had that would not allow you to admit fault or that someone who disagreed with you was right.

DogEatDogFood

Living in a society
kiwifarms.net
I can't disagree with any of that but I still found it hilarious. Especially Ralph telling Vaush 'this is what I have to put it up with',

Be careful though: is a reasonable question but he could label it as "whataboutism" Or just the most obvious fucking questions: "in practical terms, why do you think that "marginalized groups" can defeat the goverment that has the monopoly on violence like the 20th century when most of the leftists movements that tried to use force to achieve his goals were crushed by force? What makes you think that leftists could have the upper hand in direct confrotation against people that have trained with weapons all their lives or how many them are willing to engage on a violent confrotation, despite most of them being of a middle class that is not used to violence confrotations? Do you not see that no matter how succesful your results against these "fascists" are, is very likely that you are going to alienate urban middle classes and give the goverment an argument to act against your kind? Tell, me Vaush are you willing to get of that chair and fight a Nazi with your fists instead talking shit on that comfy chair like the privileged coward that you are?" .

Vaush is your typical college kid that thinks that he is big shit just because he has a degree, when he probably has a LOOOONG path to follow before he can be a proper social scientist. Degree ain't worth shit if you don't do papers and articles fam. But Flamenco and Rand really suck at this. Flamenco is very naive and inexperienced and tried to defend himself with classical conservative points that the guy has heard a hundred times. When he was asked about Rand being part of the show despite being at a Nazi, he shouldn't have tried to deny it: just say that you don't give a fuck about his exceptional moral purity and he has whatever the fuck he wants on his stream. Rand can barely be qualified as a human rational being and his stupid "muh jews" arguments were truly exceptional Does he really thinks that edgy Kikeposting is going to do shit against an equally edgy anarchist?

And you know what the best part is? Breadtube fucking hates this guy's guts. It was proven that he was sexually harraser and a lot of lefties don't want to see his guts around the subrredit. If they digged more in that, instead of starting the debate against this guy without knowing who the fuck he was, they could put him a little against the ropes. That was a really pathetic stream, the exceptional anarcho-syndicalist made them his bitch for two hours and a half. Here is an idea: don't bring people in your stream that you don't know how to debate. If you don't know how leftists think or where they base to affirm their beliefs, you'll going to fail over and over to debate them. No wonder why your stream is dying, Ralph.

Pd: Btw anyone knows anything about Vaush's mistress that was cheering him on the background? Just curious

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or just the most obvious fucking questions: "in practical terms, why do you think that "marginalized groups" can defeat the goverment that has the monopoly on violence like the 20th century when most of the leftists movements that tried to use force to achieve his goals were crushed by force? What makes you think that leftists could have the upper hand in direct confrotation against people that have trained with weapons all their lives or how many them are willing to engage on a violent confrotation, despite most of them being of a middle class that is not used to violence confrotations? Do you not see that no matter how succesful your results against these "fascists" are, is very likely that you are going to alienate urban middle classes and give the goverment an argument to act against your kind? Tell, me Vaush are you willing to get of that chair and fight a Nazi with your fists instead talking shit on that comfy chair like the privileged coward that you are?" . Vaush is your typical college kid that thinks that he is big shit just because he has a degree, when he probably has a LOOOONG path to follow before he can be a proper social scientist. Degree ain't worth shit if you don't do papers and articles fam. But Flamenco and Rand really suck at this. Flamenco is very naive and inexperienced and tried to defend himself with classical conservative points that the guy has heard a hundred times. When he was asked about Rand being part of the show despite being at a Nazi, he shouldn't have tried to deny it: just say that you don't give a fuck about his exceptional moral purity and he has whatever the fuck he wants on his stream. Rand can barely be qualified as a human rational being and his stupid "muh jews" arguments were truly exceptional Does he really thinks that edgy Kikeposting is going to do shit against an equally edgy anarchist? And you know what the best part is? Breadtube fucking hates this guy's guts. It was proven that he was sexually harraser and a lot of lefties don't want to see his guts around the subrredit. If they digged more in that, instead of starting the debate against this guy without knowing who the fuck he was, they could put him a little against the ropes. That was a really pathetic stream, the exceptional anarcho-syndicalist made them his bitch for two hours and a half. Here is an idea: don't bring people in your stream that you don't know how to debate. If you don't know how leftists think or where they base to affirm their beliefs, you'll going to fail over and over to debate them. No wonder why your stream is dying, Ralph.

Pd: Btw anyone knows anything about Vaush's mistress that was cheering him on the background? Just curious
3-5 sentence paragraphs are not a cryptid, my friend.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Unog

Niggernerd

Spooky Fumika ready to cast a spell on you
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I came to check on this thread because I thought Ralph was finally off the internet, but like your average roach he's still attempting to survive.

@theralph nice show you got there my man. 400 viewers.
Something about being the best late night stream? Yea, I'm pressing X to doubt that.
Have fun burning out before donga, Matt,Vore gypsy and Sargoon.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino