Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
So the palmer eldritch ban is pretty much the nail in the coffin for this guy right?
On youtube, yes. It's pretty much a giant "DON'T FUCKING COME BACK" flag. As far as his ability to earn income via streaming, it all depends on how loyal his remaining paypigs are, and whether or not DLive will kick his ass off their platform for the shit-talking he did when he originally moved over to stream.me.

• Agree
Reactions: Rabbi Yehonatan

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he'll get tossed off for that, but I could see him getting into the inevitable spat with another streamer on the platform that causes yet another deplatforming.
I would agree with that. He has been kneecapped to the level that he won't piss other streamers off on the platform as bad since there is no contest that he is bringing over 4000 fans over to win instantly. I don't forsee him starting beef with another DLive streamer, but he doesn't have an in with the owners of this site like he did at Stream.me He won't get people being banned off the website at his whim and will have almost no backing from staff as they try to pander to more people to keep this weird Pewdiepie partnership they started going. Ralph has no hand left to play and is at the mercy of everybody else now.

So since the last time I publicly did the numbers, Ralph was sitting at 148 patrons on Patreon. That number did drop to 145 a couple days later which I archived without posting publicly about.
Now considering what just happened with Ralph having his archiver's channel deleted, a clipping channel burnt on the altar and Memology losing some channel privledges at the expense of doing Ralph a favor, you would think he might get a Sargon situation. His fans would see him in his time of need and rush in to pump some money into his public donation bucket and keep the Gunt afloat... You would be wrong. While this isn't a substantial change, Ralph lost an additional patron on Patreon bringing his number now down to 144 after being essentially showed the door by Youtube once again.

His darkest days have no shinning light at the end. Even when he is being pushed further in the dark, people are so sick of his shit that they would rather take that few grubby dollars out of his hand rather than let him keep them.

Once again like the last update, there have been no changes to his "New Project 2". Those 9 valiant souls giving on Masterson's platform will not be swayed by what ever fiendish plans devised by those dastardly Kiwis or those Loveable scamps at /Cow/.
This update will return again in due time to track our way down to 0 supporters.
Well I said a couple weeks but the numbers changed recently so the archive has been updated. Ralph has lost 9 additional patrons from just 4 days ago. Maybe posting about it reminded some people they are still funding him and they went and hit cancel? Who knows, just looking forward to that sub 100.

New Project 2 numbers have not altered since last update.
I did scroll down the page some to realize that Ralph is still supporting Metokur on Patreon. Despite the light jabs that Jim has made at the gunt, he was not swayed in his loyalty/fear of Jim.
Going to keep this Tracking going since @DispatchCommit is an inglorious faggot who can't be relied on since he got bored.
Ralph has lost even more patrons since my last archive. He was sitting at 170 and is now declined to 157. 13 people have jumped off the fund a fat fuck brigade.

Ralph's new project 2 has decreased by one. He was at 10 contributors with a monthly donation amount of $67 now he is at 9 contributors with a donation amount of $63. Five more dollars have been lost which would have been valuable Maker's Mark Money.

[previous posts for reference]
Gay-tor has returned tonight. He is giving pre-guntscripted reasons why having Soph on again is A-OK. We also have a big Guest like Dick Masterson on and not up to those 4k viewers number this time. Sitting at 1.3k right now over 20 minutes into the show.

Maybe the numbers will go up, but this is pathetic. Guess minus the Internet Lawyer the full extra draw is not there? Or maybe most people are just sick of hearing this show and even Dick Masterson isn't enough draw to make their old audience return.
View attachment 715637

Edit: also Ralph has lost more patrons. See his previous number from 2 weeks ago: https://archive.fo/XFjeZ
See it today: https://archive.fo/rY0QF
21 people decided they weren't funding the Maker's Mark supply chain anymore even after his "muh daddy died" stream.
Also, NewProject2: he Gained one paypig: https://archive.fo/jRVxU updated: https://archive.fo/82Rns
They donated $5 upping his monthly draw to a WHOPPING $72. That's almost 2 whole bottles of Maker's Mark.
Well he is sitting at 197 patrons on patreon with the amount hidden. Guess it's embarrassing to show. No Telling. Even if they were all $10 patrons that's only $1,970 a month. Hardly enough to buy Marker's Mark nightly and support both himself and Andy Warski now. Also I recall when he switched phones because his number was doxed by Cow that he got a phone through Cricket or some other bargain bin phone carrier. You don't sign up for a carrier like that if you have money.
His new project 2 account is a joke. 9 supporters with a total of $67 a month

me thinks that Ralph might be having the real money problems right now.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
That Pedostream with Andy doesn't really help with that.
What they said on stream also contradicts their defence. They were looking at these pictures but not looking at them? Even if it was a video of the person who had the files looking at them you inadvertently were also looking at them.
The part that weirded me out is how descriptive they got in regards to beauty marks etc when I doubt a video from the person would be that clear as opposed to seeing it yourself firsthand

T-Ter

Brian that is called Brian
kiwifarms.net
So the palmer eldritch ban is pretty much the nail in the coffin for this guy right?
I know it's pretty much ended my little whale watching trip. I've been popping back on this thread a few times after palmer got clipped. Mainly to figure out what was up. But yeah. Without the "main source" I dont know how much I want to come back for takes of "somebody I used to know" so to speak.

But on the other hand? I'm also a hate watcher. Idk what the ratio of fans to non fans are, but I gotta feeling his core support probably didnt come from the restream viewers. Those who care enough to commit to paypiggery probably catch the streams live.

Either way. It's one less avenue for him to peddle his garbage. One step closer to TheGunts demise.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Oh, an announcement. Stream Clips has returned to us on a new channel. Already posted 6 videos in the past 5 hours.

Edit: Stream clips new channel is already gone. Screen capped the link before the google bots update the hyperlink to show it goes to a deleted channel.
stream clipos terminatus.png

Not sure if he will come back a third time. He already had a few full Killstream episodes up. Seems that hosting full Killstream episodes on youtube is a death sentence now.

Last edited:

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
I would agree with that. He has been kneecapped to the level that he won't piss other streamers off on the platform as bad since there is no contest that he is bringing over 4000 fans over to win instantly. I don't forsee him starting beef with another DLive streamer, but he doesn't have an in with the owners of this site like he did at Stream.me He won't get people being banned off the website at his whim and will have almost no backing from staff as they try to pander to more people to keep this weird Pewdiepie partnership they started going. Ralph has no hand left to play and is at the mercy of everybody else now.
Well considering Josh, Nick Fuentes, and the Quartering all stream on the site, and people he has had or still has beef with, I can see the potential for a drunken lashing out at one or more in the cards, most likely Josh since he provides a face to one of the two primary sites he gets shat on relentlessly.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Well considering Josh, Nick Fuentes, and the Quartering all stream on the site, and people he has had or still has beef with, I can see the potential for a drunken lashing out at one or more in the cards, most likely Josh since he provides a face to one of the two primary sites he gets shat on relentlessly.
I could see the others honestly before Josh. He gave josh a lemon in the Stream Josh had on DLive earlier and was acting nice to him in the comment section live. I think it would take a full bottle of Maker's Mark before he goes that route again. It blew up in his face last time. I could be wrong and it would be fun to watch if I am, but I'm betting he will behave himself more this go around.

You also have Jaclynn Glen on Dlive and a couple other skeptics. Lot of people seem to be creating accounts over there in preparation for the ultimate youtube purge. I haven't even red-downloaded the Dlive app. I'm not using that shit again.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
You also have Jaclynn Glen on Dlive and a couple other skeptics. Lot of people seem to be creating accounts over there in preparation for the ultimate youtube purge. I haven't even red-downloaded the Dlive app. I'm not using that shit again.
Maybe if we're lucky, a certain British non-rapist and pedophile apologist will make the move, which could be the catalyst for another round of sperging, especially if Carl gets the full unpersoning treatment from Google.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
He gave josh a lemon in the Stream Josh had on DLive earlier and was acting nice to him in the comment section live.
With Ralph i really can't tell if it's a genuine nice thing or just trying to fluff dear leaders balls so he can get shout outs for his donga tier stream.

• Feels
Reactions: Unog

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino