Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the stagnant #Killstream, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, #GamerGate Famous

DogEatDogFood

How lolcows are real if our eyes aren't real?
kiwifarms.net
I can't disagree with any of that but I still found it hilarious. Especially Ralph telling Vaush 'this is what I have to put it up with',

As usual some bourgeois commie explains that when you're a minority facing a hegemonic majority violence is OK. And as usual neither Ralph nor his cohosts tried to say 'If the left has hegemonic power, would it not follow the right could use violence?'
Be careful though: is a reasonable question but he could label it as "whataboutism" Or just the most obvious fucking questions: "in practical terms, why do you think that "marginalized groups" can defeat the goverment that has the monopoly on violence like the 20th century when most of the leftists movements that tried to use force to achieve his goals were crushed by force? What makes you think that leftists could have the upper hand in direct confrotation against people that have trained with weapons all their lives or how many them are willing to engage on a violent confrotation, despite most of them being of a middle class that is not used to violence confrotations? Do you not see that no matter how succesful your results against these "fascists" are, is very likely that you are going to alienate urban middle classes and give the goverment an argument to act against your kind? Tell, me Vaush are you willing to get of that chair and fight a Nazi with your fists instead talking shit on that comfy chair like the privileged coward that you are?" .

Vaush is your typical college kid that thinks that he is big shit just because he has a degree, when he probably has a LOOOONG path to follow before he can be a proper social scientist. Degree ain't worth shit if you don't do papers and articles fam. But Flamenco and Rand really suck at this. Flamenco is very naive and inexperienced and tried to defend himself with classical conservative points that the guy has heard a hundred times. When he was asked about Rand being part of the show despite being at a Nazi, he shouldn't have tried to deny it: just say that you don't give a fuck about his exceptional moral purity and he has whatever the fuck he wants on his stream. Rand can barely be qualified as a human rational being and his stupid "muh jews" arguments were truly exceptional Does he really thinks that edgy Kikeposting is going to do shit against an equally edgy anarchist?

And you know what the best part is? Breadtube fucking hates this guy's guts. It was proven that he was sexually harraser and a lot of lefties don't want to see his guts around the subrredit. If they digged more in that, instead of starting the debate against this guy without knowing who the fuck he was, they could put him a little against the ropes. That was a really pathetic stream, the exceptional anarcho-syndicalist made them his bitch for two hours and a half. Here is an idea: don't bring people in your stream that you don't know how to debate. If you don't know how leftists think or where they base to affirm their beliefs, you'll going to fail over and over to debate them. No wonder why your stream is dying, Ralph.

Pd: Btw anyone knows anything about Vaush's mistress that was cheering him on the background? Just curious

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Or just the most obvious fucking questions: "in practical terms, why do you think that "marginalized groups" can defeat the goverment that has the monopoly on violence like the 20th century when most of the leftists movements that tried to use force to achieve his goals were crushed by force? What makes you think that leftists could have the upper hand in direct confrotation against people that have trained with weapons all their lives or how many them are willing to engage on a violent confrotation, despite most of them being of a middle class that is not used to violence confrotations? Do you not see that no matter how succesful your results against these "fascists" are, is very likely that you are going to alienate urban middle classes and give the goverment an argument to act against your kind? Tell, me Vaush are you willing to get of that chair and fight a Nazi with your fists instead talking shit on that comfy chair like the privileged coward that you are?" . Vaush is your typical college kid that thinks that he is big shit just because he has a degree, when he probably has a LOOOONG path to follow before he can be a proper social scientist. Degree ain't worth shit if you don't do papers and articles fam. But Flamenco and Rand really suck at this. Flamenco is very naive and inexperienced and tried to defend himself with classical conservative points that the guy has heard a hundred times. When he was asked about Rand being part of the show despite being at a Nazi, he shouldn't have tried to deny it: just say that you don't give a fuck about his exceptional moral purity and he has whatever the fuck he wants on his stream. Rand can barely be qualified as a human rational being and his stupid "muh jews" arguments were truly exceptional Does he really thinks that edgy Kikeposting is going to do shit against an equally edgy anarchist? And you know what the best part is? Breadtube fucking hates this guy's guts. It was proven that he was sexually harraser and a lot of lefties don't want to see his guts around the subrredit. If they digged more in that, instead of starting the debate against this guy without knowing who the fuck he was, they could put him a little against the ropes. That was a really pathetic stream, the exceptional anarcho-syndicalist made them his bitch for two hours and a half. Here is an idea: don't bring people in your stream that you don't know how to debate. If you don't know how leftists think or where they base to affirm their beliefs, you'll going to fail over and over to debate them. No wonder why your stream is dying, Ralph.

Pd: Btw anyone knows anything about Vaush's mistress that was cheering him on the background? Just curious
3-5 sentence paragraphs are not a cryptid, my friend.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Unog

Niggernerd

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream to lose weight.
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I came to check on this thread because I thought Ralph was finally off the internet, but like your average roach he's still attempting to survive.

@theralph nice show you got there my man. 400 viewers.
Something about being the best late night stream? Yea, I'm pressing X to doubt that.
Have fun burning out before donga, Matt,Vore gypsy and Sargoon.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
So the palmer eldritch ban is pretty much the nail in the coffin for this guy right?
On youtube, yes. It's pretty much a giant "DON'T FUCKING COME BACK" flag. As far as his ability to earn income via streaming, it all depends on how loyal his remaining paypigs are, and whether or not DLive will kick his ass off their platform for the shit-talking he did when he originally moved over to stream.me.

• Agree
Reactions: Rabbi Yehonatan

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he'll get tossed off for that, but I could see him getting into the inevitable spat with another streamer on the platform that causes yet another deplatforming.
I would agree with that. He has been kneecapped to the level that he won't piss other streamers off on the platform as bad since there is no contest that he is bringing over 4000 fans over to win instantly. I don't forsee him starting beef with another DLive streamer, but he doesn't have an in with the owners of this site like he did at Stream.me He won't get people being banned off the website at his whim and will have almost no backing from staff as they try to pander to more people to keep this weird Pewdiepie partnership they started going. Ralph has no hand left to play and is at the mercy of everybody else now.

So since the last time I publicly did the numbers, Ralph was sitting at 148 patrons on Patreon. That number did drop to 145 a couple days later which I archived without posting publicly about.
Now considering what just happened with Ralph having his archiver's channel deleted, a clipping channel burnt on the altar and Memology losing some channel privledges at the expense of doing Ralph a favor, you would think he might get a Sargon situation. His fans would see him in his time of need and rush in to pump some money into his public donation bucket and keep the Gunt afloat... You would be wrong. While this isn't a substantial change, Ralph lost an additional patron on Patreon bringing his number now down to 144 after being essentially showed the door by Youtube once again.

His darkest days have no shinning light at the end. Even when he is being pushed further in the dark, people are so sick of his shit that they would rather take that few grubby dollars out of his hand rather than let him keep them.

Once again like the last update, there have been no changes to his "New Project 2". Those 9 valiant souls giving on Masterson's platform will not be swayed by what ever fiendish plans devised by those dastardly Kiwis or those Loveable scamps at /Cow/.
This update will return again in due time to track our way down to 0 supporters.
Well I said a couple weeks but the numbers changed recently so the archive has been updated. Ralph has lost 9 additional patrons from just 4 days ago. Maybe posting about it reminded some people they are still funding him and they went and hit cancel? Who knows, just looking forward to that sub 100.

New Project 2 numbers have not altered since last update.
I did scroll down the page some to realize that Ralph is still supporting Metokur on Patreon. Despite the light jabs that Jim has made at the gunt, he was not swayed in his loyalty/fear of Jim.
Going to keep this Tracking going since @DispatchCommit is an inglorious faggot who can't be relied on since he got bored.
Ralph has lost even more patrons since my last archive. He was sitting at 170 and is now declined to 157. 13 people have jumped off the fund a fat fuck brigade.

Ralph's new project 2 has decreased by one. He was at 10 contributors with a monthly donation amount of $67 now he is at 9 contributors with a donation amount of $63. Five more dollars have been lost which would have been valuable Maker's Mark Money.

[previous posts for reference]
Gay-tor has returned tonight. He is giving pre-guntscripted reasons why having Soph on again is A-OK. We also have a big Guest like Dick Masterson on and not up to those 4k viewers number this time. Sitting at 1.3k right now over 20 minutes into the show.

Maybe the numbers will go up, but this is pathetic. Guess minus the Internet Lawyer the full extra draw is not there? Or maybe most people are just sick of hearing this show and even Dick Masterson isn't enough draw to make their old audience return.
View attachment 715637

Edit: also Ralph has lost more patrons. See his previous number from 2 weeks ago: https://archive.fo/XFjeZ
See it today: https://archive.fo/rY0QF
21 people decided they weren't funding the Maker's Mark supply chain anymore even after his "muh daddy died" stream.
Also, NewProject2: he Gained one paypig: https://archive.fo/jRVxU updated: https://archive.fo/82Rns
They donated $5 upping his monthly draw to a WHOPPING $72. That's almost 2 whole bottles of Maker's Mark.
Well he is sitting at 197 patrons on patreon with the amount hidden. Guess it's embarrassing to show. No Telling. Even if they were all $10 patrons that's only $1,970 a month. Hardly enough to buy Marker's Mark nightly and support both himself and Andy Warski now. Also I recall when he switched phones because his number was doxed by Cow that he got a phone through Cricket or some other bargain bin phone carrier. You don't sign up for a carrier like that if you have money.
His new project 2 account is a joke. 9 supporters with a total of $67 a month

me thinks that Ralph might be having the real money problems right now.

Niggernerd

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream to lose weight.
kiwifarms.net
That Pedostream with Andy doesn't really help with that.
What they said on stream also contradicts their defence. They were looking at these pictures but not looking at them? Even if it was a video of the person who had the files looking at them you inadvertently were also looking at them.
The part that weirded me out is how descriptive they got in regards to beauty marks etc when I doubt a video from the person would be that clear as opposed to seeing it yourself firsthand

T-Ter

Brian that is called Brian
kiwifarms.net
So the palmer eldritch ban is pretty much the nail in the coffin for this guy right?
I know it's pretty much ended my little whale watching trip. I've been popping back on this thread a few times after palmer got clipped. Mainly to figure out what was up. But yeah. Without the "main source" I dont know how much I want to come back for takes of "somebody I used to know" so to speak.

But on the other hand? I'm also a hate watcher. Idk what the ratio of fans to non fans are, but I gotta feeling his core support probably didnt come from the restream viewers. Those who care enough to commit to paypiggery probably catch the streams live.

Either way. It's one less avenue for him to peddle his garbage. One step closer to TheGunts demise.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Oh, an announcement. Stream Clips has returned to us on a new channel. Already posted 6 videos in the past 5 hours.

Edit: Stream clips new channel is already gone. Screen capped the link before the google bots update the hyperlink to show it goes to a deleted channel.
stream clipos terminatus.png

Not sure if he will come back a third time. He already had a few full Killstream episodes up. Seems that hosting full Killstream episodes on youtube is a death sentence now.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino