Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

UnKillFill

I'm sorry you had to go through this son...
kiwifarms.net
I mean... He could have been saltier about it.. I just found it funny he mentioned it at all..

Path Started

kiwifarms.net
A lot of viewers of his stream either use or are at least aware of the farms so he had to discuss it but it was a very short segment. I was expect he tried to get Null on but he is probably ass rammed with all this shit going on and the game so didn't have the time to come on (I don't remember Null saying he would never go on killstream again when he came on during the pillstream saga).

He also browses and sometimes responds here as well so couldn't avoid talking about THE EVENT, I don't think he hates the farms, he probably enjoys the content.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Ralph was the worst part about the Hot Wheels episode. He interrupted interesting discussion several times to insert his own useless retardisms. Only reason I made it through is I wanted to understand Brittlebone's perspective.
I feel the same way about Joe Rogan. He's not generally an interesting person on his own(at least not on any subject I care about) and acts like a meathead around his guest, but the guests keep coming. I guess people find that charming in person and disarming, so they open up and are interesting to listen to then? Shrug!

Julia Fortune

Very Real Online Girl
kiwifarms.net
I feel the same way about Joe Rogan. He's not generally an interesting person on his own(at least not on any subject I care about) and acts like a meathead around his guest, but the guests keep coming. I guess people find that charming in person and disarming, so they open up and are interesting to listen to then? Shrug!
Nail on the head. If you ever need a reminder of why Joe Rogan works watch the big Alex Jones interview again.

platinumpinkz

kiwifarms.net
@theralph is gloating, lol.
How did Ralph gloat? He read Null’s statement then joked about CRP being the person whodunit, as CRP is a person both Ralph & Null have issues with. If anything the Gunt didn’t get really detailed and it was disappointing that Null didn’t go on but understandable due to constraints. However it’s one of those things should this situation get a lot of attention? No.. but it was covered..

@ 1:24:41 - 1:28:09

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Randbot2020 just got banned from Dlive.
Randbot 2020.jpg

I listened to parts of his stream yesterday, he was far more restrained than he typically is on Ralphs stream. Production wise it was pretty good, Randbot seemed sober, steered the conversation with the guests, I would have listened to all of it, if I had the time.

I think what did it for him was talking about Andrew Anglin, and some of the stuff that was posted in the stream chat.

It's a pity really. Also he needs to be careful that he doesn't lose his twitter, the way he's going at Dlive. Yeah he's right when he says he has an audience but he needs to have some platform to communicate with them.

Last edited:

shex

kiwifarms.net
Randbot2020 just got banned from Dlive.
View attachment 936431

I listened to parts of his stream yesterday, he was far more restrained than he typically is on Ralphs stream. Production wise it was pretty good, Randbot seemed sober, steered the conversation with the guests, I would have listened to all of it, if I had the time.

I think what did it for him was talking about Andrew Anglin, and some of the stuff that was posted in the stream chat.

It's a pity really. Also he needs to be careful that he doesn't lose his twitter, the way he's going at Dlive. Yeah he's right when he says he has an audience but he needs to have some platform to communicate with them.
I've watched some Rand on Dlive, got the impression he was walking the tightrope even then. He made some cockroach turk joke to which the chat responded inb4 banned and he went "might aswell go all the way then" and started playing remove kebab on youtube. This was his second channel too so maybe it was just for ban evasion

• Agree
Reactions: Trig.Point

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've watched some Rand on Dlive, got the impression he was walking the tightrope even then. He made some cockroach turk joke to which the chat responded inb4 banned and he went "might aswell go all the way then" and started playing remove kebab on youtube. This was his second channel too so maybe it was just for ban evasion
I'm only judging Randbot on the basis that his content was decently produced, He is what he is, entertaining, surprisingly well read and up to date with with current events.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that Anglin is the biggest persona non-grata on the internet.
I think you're right, as soon as you mention the guys name in anything other than a critical context then you're on certain peoples lists. There's no point Rand whinging about it online, he should have known.

• Agree
Reactions: Smarty Pants

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
The latest podcast link is broken so you can get the audio like this

Bash:
$ ffmpeg -i https://playback.prd.dlivecdn.com/live/theralphretort/1568770637/720p/playback.m3u8 -vn -acodec copy RalphRetort.m4a

Path Started

kiwifarms.net
You haven't read his posts in this thread, have you?
Yes I've read his posts, but for sure he likes KF at least for the drama or whatever in other threads, just like a lot of people do.

Like even the furrys, they use the site for their benefit and hate it as well (at least the threads on them), but they'll use info from KF and probably laugh at their enemies.

AltisticRight

"People of Colour" users should be shot
kiwifarms.net
Anglin is nothing but a short Filipino that has a unique taste in women involving slanted eyes and vaginas.

To make mentioning him worse than saying the word nigger is undeserved and unwarranted.

All he did was rightfully poke fun at some fat antifa cunt that died to a wannabe Nazi 56%er with a kill count of barely 0,5, oh she died because she was fat and tried to LARP as some revolutionary commie faggot thinking she'd be able to stop cars, good fucking riddance.

This is just stupid. A good commie is a dead one and a good Nazi is in jail getting blacked.

• Autistic
Reactions: tuscangarder

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino