Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I'd rather have Rand as co-host than Flamenco. When Flamenco keeps his zoomerisms low he can ask good questions and push a conversation well enough but he's so easily excitable he breaks down in snickering and repeating 4chan meme's. His copying of Jims mannerisms is also very distracting. On the other hand the only thing I don't like about rand is that he seems to bring out the worst in Ralph, not sure why Ralph seems to lose control whenever he brings Rand on.
Flamenco's biggest issue is trying to turn every interview into a vidya discussion. Not the worst thing in the world, but I don't care who everyone's fire emblem waifu is

Rand's main issues, on the other hand, are threefold: he's a fucking moron, he's loud as hell about being a moron and he's drunk as hell about being loud about being a moron. Also, Ralph is already on the show, so he already covers everything Rand brings to the table

Traptarded

kiwifarms.net
Ralph sounded a little boozed up. Wasn't he going to AA?
I've been away for a while, do you think him going to AA is court mandated? I could imagine the courts/probation trying to force him to go and him passing it off as his own idea... I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing you can check in the US just a thought because he has admitted to drinking and I think someone aid he isn't allowed to drink (and drug) legally, could a probation officer enact that on someone from hearing them being drunk/high on air?

edit:
He also worked with the Viet Cong and recorded propaganda for them saying that the POWs were being well treated. This was while the same VC was supposedly torturing him.
Q: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?

A: No. Chain e-mails and Internet postings that make that claim are mistaken. One crash was found to be his fault, but the Navy commended his piloting skills.

Last edited:

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
I've been away for a while, do you think him going to AA is court mandated? I could imagine the courts/probation trying to force him to go and him passing it off as his own idea... I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing you can check in the US just a thought because he has admitted to drinking and I think someone aid he isn't allowed to drink (and drug) legally, could a probation officer enact that on someone from hearing them being drunk/high on air?

edit:

Q: Did McCain crash five planes? Did he cause the 1967 Forrestal fire?

A: No. Chain e-mails and Internet postings that make that claim are mistaken. One crash was found to be his fault, but the Navy commended his piloting skills.
Ehhhhhh there is alot of weird shit surrounding the Forrestal fire, including McCain immediately meeting his father after the fire.

David Spadem

Kiwi Farms is a saint! You understand me? A saint!
kiwifarms.net
Gotta say, really enjoying the program more now. Ever since Null and Flamenco got together it's gotten better. Could also be that Art of the Comeback book Dick sent Ethan.

Also helps that a lot of internet spegery and real life events (Epstein mostly) bring a lot of good content.

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
looking at the past few pages, it looks like the hate for the guntfather has died down.

Is it because nothing stupid has happened lately, or has he actually made some sort of actual change?

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
He also worked with the Viet Cong and recorded propaganda for them saying that the POWs were being well treated. This was while the same VC was supposedly torturing him.
What was the funny nickname his co-prisoners had for him?
And, oh, I also heard he was also an obstructionist prick towards families trying to find out about/recover MIA loved ones from the Vietnam War during certain hearings about the topic years later.

• Agree
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
looking at the past few pages, it looks like the hate for the guntfather has died down.

Is it because nothing stupid has happened lately, or has he actually made some sort of actual change?
I'd say it's because a few of the folks here shitting on him are still in the fan mindset, and are hoping for a "redemption arc" or whatever lame-ass term you want to use for it, taking him being less actively repulsive lately as a sign that the Killstream is going to get better (it isn't).

Also I hadn't been around for a couple of days to shit on him, so there's that.

Dingus Egg

Found in Filth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I can only speak for myself, but watching the killstream became less entertaining than making fun of Ralph.
I'd say it's because a few of the folks here shitting on him are still in the fan mindset, and are hoping for a "redemption arc" or whatever lame-ass term you want to use for it, taking him being less actively repulsive lately as a sign that the Killstream is going to get better (it isn't).

Also I hadn't been around for a couple of days to shit on him, so there's that.
Pretty much. I got out of the habit of watching the killstream because it was boring and Ralph himself became more interesting to talk about. Then Ralph stopped being interesting to talk about, which is honestly good for him.

I'm probably in the mindset that I would watch the show again if it had the same entertainment level it had during the peak (Boulder King, kraut, the first boogie appearance, corrine, etc...) but Rackets just runs a more appealing show as of right now.

Last edited:

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
I can only speak for myself, but watching the killstream became less entertaining than making fun of Ralph.

Pretty much. I got out of the habit of watching the killstream because it was boring and Ralph himself became more interesting to talk about. Then Ralph stopped being interesting to talk about, which is honestly good for him.

Honestly I'm probably in the mindset that I would watch the show again if it had the same entertainment level it had during the peak (Boulder King, kraut, the first boogie appearance, corrine, etc...) but Rackets just runs a more appealing show as of right now.
i stopped listening after the donga fight.
Andy and ralph roadtripping sounded gay. I saw stuff about his donors having personal details getting released, something about a fight with andy, bits and pieces about soph and maybe falling asleep/passing out stoned during a stream. Apparently there was a falling out with gator and zidan?

Does ralph actually have interesting guests on? has he changed up his format to be interesting without good guests?
From what i've gathered reading here, his show is basically the same, he's just not doing dumb shit (or not getting caught doing it).

Good guests should be the focus of the show, ralph on his own isn't interesting enough, with gator & zidan they could banter back and forth on the news and make decent background listening. Rand was the Australian stereotype right? Dude can be funny, but I could see him being annoying other than in small doses, shouldn't be a cohost.

Ralph needs a steady stream of interesting guests, and a cohost or two with chemistry so they can "news episode" their way through the gaps. Cohosts should be able to banter or are spicy enough to keep things going but without being the show themselves (andy, rand). As for the various "recreational supplements" some people can, some people can't, some people can but shouldn't, and some people can't and shouldn't but try anyway, Ralph is somewhere between the third and fourth option.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I just want something to listen to at work fam. Ethan is a piece of shit but so is literally every other entertainer.

Remove Goat

Wendy_Carter's #1 fan and now goat free
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Gunt x Nora sextape when? We all know Ralph has too one-up any other z-celeb and since he can't stop trying to get mumkey to anhero, seems like a good time then any to see the gunt flopping on the back of a Pakistani whale.
Your question implies Ralph's microdick can get far enough outside his gunt to penetrate anything.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Honestly I'm probably in the mindset that I would watch the show again if it had the same entertainment level it had during the peak (Boulder King, kraut, the first boogie appearance, corrine, etc...) but Rackets just runs a more appealing show as of right now.
Rackets is too hyper focused on Legal stuff, there's only so much time I'm willing to invest in the Vic case, particularly when there seems to be fuck all happening, and it'll probably drag on for years.

Ralph has started to sort his shit out, and is putting out decent shows again. I think the major thing holding him back now is the lack of highlights on YouTube, Dlive is a pain and there's no organic audience there for him.

I think he might be best of going for a Podcast format, mimimum bandwidth, he can stop holding back and Randbot can express himself fully.

He doesn't need a huge audience, he needs an audience of people willing to pay.