Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted but Zoom's come out of the woodwork once again.

Seems like there's been some recent conflict between Ralph and Gator.
There has been alotta strife behind the scenes involving ralph and gator (unknown person)
"Don't talk about it dont talk about it" (Rand). Unknown person: is he gonna ban me IDGAF. Bwahahahaha

Holy fuck how slimy are these people all the fucking time drama between them cant even keep it together for a year without secret recordings of shit like Rands miscarriage blackmail by Ralph. Honestly I think Weinstein would be a better boss then Ralph at this point at least you get the option to walk away without fear of blackmail tapes.

Last edited:

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted but Zoom's come out of the woodwork once again.

During the clusterfuck that was Gunt and Randbots tard fight, someone I know who managed to get into Randbots server got a good look on who was in the VC,and there was a good amount of plate gang members with zoom along with them. I got a good feeling that Zoom and the plates are planning to take on Ralph again. Between Gaydor and Ralph not getting along atm,and Plate gang gearing up for war against the house of Gunt again,2020 isn't looking to be a good year for Ralph.

David Spadem

Kiwi Farms is a saint! You understand me? A saint!
kiwifarms.net
I got a good feeling that Zoom and the plates are planning to take on Ralph again. Between Gaydor and Ralph not getting along atm,and Plate gang gearing up for war against the house of Gunt again,2020 isn't looking to be a good year for Ralph.
Oh I hope so, trashfires like this are a guilty pleasure for me.

• Agree
Reactions: The Reaper

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net

Another turn in the gunt cycle: Zoom comes out, and leaks coming out.

I should just plot the Gunt Cycle:
  • Ralph is at a low point, show is doing poorly, cohosts take off, and looks like it will end.
  • Begins to improve, lays off booze and drugs. Usually gets a new cast of co-hosts
  • Show beings to pick up steam, minor internal drama happens, usually unsettled business from last cycle
  • Big drama involving other people happens that Ralph manages to snag some action on
  • Starts to get big name guests, numbers are now hitting 1+ on good nights, usually cracks begin to show at this point
  • Success goes to Ralph's head, some kind of internal dust up usually results
  • Big cracks begin to show, Ralph gets entangled in drama, either directly or due to a close associate
  • Zoom, Plate, and any leftover spited individuals from last cycle begin to show up
  • Leaks being to come out
  • Failed stunt to deflect from growing tension, just makes things worse
  • Starts hitting the bottle and pills more and more, addictions become more and more apparent
  • Big blow ups finally happen, starts missing shows regularly
  • Cycle ends here, see top bullet
Also throw in deplatforming and having to find a new platform in there as a wildcard event that can change or disrupt the cycle.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think Weinstein would be a better boss then Ralph at this point at least you get the option to walk away without fear of blackmail tapes.
When you suck Weinstein's shriveled dick you'll be a millionaire and get a star on the Walk of Fame. When you suck Ralph's gunt you'll be a laughing stock and get a thread on the Kiwi Farms.

shex

kiwifarms.net
I cant imagine Ralph not paying gator or zidan (which he replaced) they do a lot of the tech and branching out work what they get paid is a mystery other then Ralph getting the lions share. Now Rand and Flamenco they prob don't get paid judging by Flamencos reaction hes doing it for the lol's which is dumb because he is putting in free work for Ralph and Ralph still talks shit about him from time to time while he takes it with a shit eating grin. But hey to each their own I guess.
The only confirmed payment thus far is the couple hundred bucks Ralph gave Gator when he couldn't pay his rent and the revenue from the merch shop goes to whoever designs the t-shirt or whatever. I don't think he ever paid either of them, there's nothing to indicate he did. That's why when Ralph said "He's not here, but he didn't leave either" of Zidan made perfect sense as there was never any obligation to be there in the first place. He can't afford to pay anyone now and the new blood of co-hosts seem to all have benefited from the platform, but during peak 2018 Killstream he was making 10k+ a month and gave fuck all to his co-hosts while calling it the Killstream Trio is pretty damn hilarious. It actually makes Zidan and Gator look worse than Ralph, slaving away free for the Gunt. Especially NEET Gator who is still here, content with his life being a eternal manservant to a Z-list e-celebrity. I wonder what your hero Jesse Lee Peterson would call that.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Oh I hope so, trashfires like this are a guilty pleasure for me.

Oh there's no question that if Ralph keeps sperging,plate will return to fuck with Ralph hard. The cycle of plate and Gunt going to war everytime Ralph spergs will probably keep going until either Ralph quits the internet,or plate finds some other big named e-celeb to bully.

BruceyBoy

kiwifarms.net
There has been alotta strife behind the scenes involving ralph and gator (unknown person)
"Don't talk about it dont talk about it" (Rand). Unknown person: is he gonna ban me IDGAF. Bwahahahaha

Holy fuck how slimy are these people all the fucking time drama between them cant even keep it together for a year without secret recordings of shit like Rands miscarriage blackmail by Ralph. Honestly I think Weinstein would be a better boss then Ralph at this point at least you get the option to walk away without fear of blackmail tapes.
Your Unkown person is Bibble

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Alister2290

Jersey Devil

kiwifarms.net
Another turn in the gunt cycle: Zoom comes out, and leaks coming out.

I should just plot the Gunt Cycle:
  • Ralph is at a low point, show is doing poorly, cohosts take off, and looks like it will end.
  • Begins to improve, lays off booze and drugs. Usually gets a new cast of co-hosts
  • Show beings to pick up steam, minor internal drama happens, usually unsettled business from last cycle
  • Big drama involving other people happens that Ralph manages to snag some action on
  • Starts to get big name guests, numbers are now hitting 1+ on good nights, usually cracks begin to show at this point
  • Success goes to Ralph's head, some kind of internal dust up usually results
  • Big cracks begin to show, Ralph gets entangled in drama, either directly or due to a close associate
  • Zoom, Plate, and any leftover spited individuals from last cycle begin to show up
  • Leaks being to come out
  • Failed stunt to deflect from growing tension, just makes things worse
  • Starts hitting the bottle and pills more and more, addictions become more and more apparent
  • Big blow ups finally happen, starts missing shows regularly
  • Cycle ends here, see top bullet
Also throw in deplatforming and having to find a new platform in there as a wildcard event that can change or disrupt the cycle.
Don't forget the part in the middle where he comes here, makes three or four angry, drunken posts where he cherrypicks what to reply to (making it clear he's constantly reading his own thread) and then fucks off for a month.

Lemmingwise

Suit up and good to go.
kiwifarms.net
Yep amazing deal im sure you get to interact with amazing people thats the good part, the fucked up part is walking around on eggshells because the boss is a ticking timebomb that occasionally leaves snide remarks at your expense. Imagine thinking for a second that that's a fair trade. Not shitting on you because you seem like a decent person just put it into perspective, I hope Ralph at least slips you a few bucks under the table here and there.
Yeah why walk on eggshells when you can donate to streamers and seeth they don't read your superchat putting them down out loud.

UnKillFill

Oh shit, somebody gon get hit.
kiwifarms.net
I guess that pushup guy ended up being right in the end about Rand and Ralph making up in a day. Im glad to hear it at any rate.

• Agree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like Randbot, and referencing his wife's miscarriage is a dick move (as is recording conversations), however Ralph helped to keep Rand on Dlive way longer than I thought possible.

I've said this before, but it had got beyond the stage where Ralph would censor Rand, it was at the point where Ralph was cutting Rand off when he was making a genuine contribution. Ralph is good at letting people talk when they're entertaining, but it was obvious that he'd lost confidence in Rand a while back so it was inevitable they were going to part ways. It probably would have been better if he'd just cut him off flat a few weeks back.

Anyway Ralph deleting the tweets and having Rand on for a few minutes, was a good move. Give it a few weeks, and I hope Rand is back as a caller.

Hawaiian Lunchmeat

insert custom title here
kiwifarms.net
I like Randbot, and referencing his wife's miscarriage is a dick move (as is recording conversations), however Ralph helped to keep Rand on Dlive way longer than I thought possible.

I've said this before, but it had got beyond the stage where Ralph would censor Rand, it was at the point where Ralph was cutting Rand off when he was making a genuine contribution. Ralph is good at letting people talk when they're entertaining, but it was obvious that he'd lost confidence in Rand a while back so it was inevitable they were going to part ways. It probably would have been better if he'd just cut him off flat a few weeks back.

Anyway Ralph deleting the tweets and having Rand on for a few minutes, was a good move. Give it a few weeks, and I hope Rand is back as a caller.
Unless my search skills suck I havent seen any mention of @Flamenco working previously "doing research" for Jared Holt. Could it be possible he is just deep cover and doesn't need money from Ralph if he is working as a deep cover discord spy? I know it sounds a bit tin foil but how do you go from working for Right Wing Watch to cohosting Ralph Retort?

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
What a disappointment, people would applaud a man returning to utter subjugation and humiliation under gunt

Unless my search skills suck I havent seen any mention of @Flamenco working previously "doing research" for Jared Holt. Could it be possible he is just deep cover and doesn't need money from Ralph if he is working as a deep cover discord spy? I know it sounds a bit tin foil but how do you go from working for Right Wing Watch to cohosting Ralph Retort?
If this is true @Flamenco i go from loathing your spinelessness to being in awe of your perseverance, you have to lock away infamous Neo Nazi Ralph, hes talking of many people's dead children and has been privy to Warki's international pedo ring