Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Saint Regret

kiwifarms.net
During the clusterfuck that was Gunt and Randbots tard fight, someone I know who managed to get into Randbots server got a good look on who was in the VC,and there was a good amount of plate gang members with zoom along with them. I got a good feeling that Zoom and the plates are planning to take on Ralph again. Between Gaydor and Ralph not getting along atm,and Plate gang gearing up for war against the house of Gunt again,2020 isn't looking to be a good year for Ralph.

This plot line is better than the latest Star Wars film. I'm actually choosing favored characters! Mine is probably PPP, who is yours?

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
What was this pushup thing? I really hope the dude who showed up to Knoxville in a luchador mask Gator didn't ask PPP about how many pushups he could do.
I think he sees people not nagging ppp about being fat and thinks that being a hypocrite is viable if the audience finds you funny. He of course doesn't realize that PPP at least seems more humble about it and he plays off it instead of merely tolerating it so it'll be forgotten like the gunt crew do with their faults, while ppp acknowledges it as a fault

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
I think he sees people not nagging ppp about being fat and thinks that being a hypocrite is viable if the audience finds you funny. He of course doesn't realize that PPP at least seems more humble about it and he plays off it instead of merely tolerating it so it'll be forgotten like the gunt crew do with their faults, while ppp acknowledges it as a fault
I mean gators "joke" if you can even call it that is just you're so fat you probably couldn't even do a pushup. Normally I exaggerate things on this forum for comedic effect but literal 6 year olds diss better then that.

An embarrassing showing.

David Spadem

Kiwi Farms is a saint! You understand me? A saint!
kiwifarms.net
Hah, thought I'd check out chat on tonight's show and some poor fuck just got muted for saying Shannon in chat. Must have really caught their eyes seeing as though their pre-show chat is just a wall of gifs...

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Hah, thought I'd check out chat on tonight's show and some poor fuck just got muted for saying Shannon in chat. Must have really caught their eyes seeing as though their pre-show chat is just a wall of gifs...
Gator is as thin-skinned as Ralph, both are morbidly obese manlets so that's no surprise. Do you think Gator could even do one himself? It's just laughable. They must have intense envy of PPP's height and bright pink starfish.

Gator.png

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
I mean gators "joke" if you can even call it that is just you're so fat you probably couldn't even do a pushup. Normally I exaggerate things on this forum for comedic effect but literal 6 year olds diss better then that.

An embarrassing showing.
I know Shannon reads this thread so I found it less of a waste of time to tell him people won't forget he's fat and that trying to troll shield yourself is gay, It took months until he realized that soundboard was only found to be funny when faking Sargon quotes because of the very specific context and way it irked him

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino