Not open for further replies.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
Destiny said:
Maybe ISIS is good because they make peoples' lives better
Ah... what?

Mike Enoch said:
Why aren't you Republican? You're pro-immigration and pro-homosexuality.
Again... what?

Mike Enoch said:
Republicans have been in power for the past 30 of the last 20 years
How much shampoo did he drink before this debate?

Last edited:
I've payed a total of 30ish dollars from Superchats and Patreon before coming on as a cohost, and afterwards maybe 10$ dlive gave me as a bonus in their crypto?

I've given more money to other online content creators like Fredrick Knudson and Sseth to be honest.
What you think that's a defense?

You donate your time, energy and mental health to keeping the show going which could be quantified as more than the sum of whatever supershats you ever sent. Just the rough math of 2 hours a nights at minimum wage already blows that $30 out of the water by a great deal.

Why are you here by the way? He insulted you for having bargain bin low iq comebacks to PPP and shilling for Ralph despite him calling you a dumb autistic fuck and reaming your ass hole out for caring for him. If you can't in the very least respond to a message then just don't bother posting.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
Enoch really isn't hard to vex. He claims to call out those pesky Hebrews, yet he married a Jew and his kids are being raised as practicing Jews.

Saying he's not allowed to talk negatively about Jews because he once had a Jewish wife is like saying a black person is not allowed to agree with David Duke because they are black. Facts are facts and beliefs are beliefs, people like Candace Owens or Tommy Sotomayor have made careers out of criticizing black people despite being black and that does not invalidate any of their arguments. One of the biggest opponents of Israel has been Norman Finkelstein.
It comes up a lot but I don't understand why him divrocing his wife isn't seen as him staying true to his beliefs, by the way. "This guy hates Jews, but years ago he divorced his Jewish wife and as a result doesn't see his kids? What a hypocrite!" What?

ThinkThankThunk

Bitbean billionaire for hire; never employed
Has Walph hit 3k on Dlive? I dropped out for a bit and all I see is 2.4k right now.
No Ralph, Full Blast Forever doesn't count towards your 3k prediction.
No.

1488 hours in MSPaint; you'll get those Knoxville numbers back one day @theralph. Until then you can take solace in the fact that you've earned approximately three bottles of Maker's Mark worth of lemons tonight.
nevarforgetti.png

Saying he's not allowed to talk negatively about Jews because he once had a Jewish wife is like saying a black person is not allowed to agree with David Duke because they are black. Facts are facts and beliefs are beliefs, people like Candace Owens or Tommy Sotomayor have made careers out of criticizing black people despite being black and that does not invalidate any of their arguments. One of the biggest opponents of Israel has been Norman Finkelstein. This reasoning is ridiculous.
I know that and you know that. Enoch however has a very violent reaction to any implication that he's not the 148 gang gang KikeSmasher® he claims to be. It makes him quite funny to listen to.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
No.

1488 hours in MSPaint; you'll get those Knoxville numbers back one day @theralph.
View attachment 1093350

I know that and you know that. Enoch however has a very violent reaction to any implication that he's not the 148 gang gang KikeSmasher® he claims to be. It makes him quite funny to listen to.

If he wanted that image he wouldn't criticize witnats as much as he does, from what I can see he gets upset cause he's legally not allowed to talk about her or the divorce or some shit like that. I think of the TDS crew Enoch is the least Nazi also, which would probably go to McNabb.

Disheveled Human

I Should Have Played Ball
Debate went like this...

Enoch: Whites deserve to have representation and support groups and Jews are only considered white when its convenient.

Destiny: Whites don't need support and representation because they are perfectly fine.

Nobody really won and nobody really pushed too hard on things with any sort of solid arguments.

Also I learned probably the most important thing of the debate is that Native Americans sit on their reservation drinking shampoo.

UnKillShredDurr

Tonight I dine on pilowy mounds of mashed potatoes
True & Honest Fan
The Full-Blast Forever Youtube channel has been talking with Rand since Ralph's stream ended and still is doing so, and I dare say this is the most sober I've ever heard Rand. (At this time of night for me, at least)

UnKillShredDurr

Tonight I dine on pilowy mounds of mashed potatoes
True & Honest Fan
Rand got the talk from the Guntfather and has learned he must change his ways or he will get clipped.
I actually genuinely find both "the Guntfather" and "Randdrunk" to be entertaining... If you look up, you can see that I recently said I hoped that tonight would turn out to be a good stream. I didn't really clarify what I meant by that, but I was entertained by how things turned out tonight, so I say it was a good stream.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
I've payed a total of 30ish dollars from Superchats and Patreon before coming on as a cohost, and afterwards maybe 10$ dlive gave me as a bonus in their crypto?

I've given more money to other online content creators like Fredrick Knudson and Sseth to be honest.
You seem really proud donating your money to a fat, alcoholic,retarded,ex con hillbilly,who spergs out at the most mundane of insults,is married to a camel face thot from britbong land who's constantly cheating on him,and has no problem backstabbing his friends in the back when they get him angry/ laugh at said friend's wife having a miscarriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.