Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
As for Zidan, that's some more bizarre fairy tale crafting there as well. Zidan and I are on good terms and he's likely to stop by the show again sometime soon. I alluded to this a couple weeks ago on Twitter.
You also said that he'd stop by the show when he got back from wherever he had been. You hyped it up, and the next thing we know he's gone from the show, not even a goodbye stream. You'll excuse us if we don't exactly believe you.

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
It's called a joke, which was clear if you listened to how I said it last night. Bibble has been working mongoloids like yourself. Even Corey Barnhill the pedophile put out a clip of Bibble "almost" spill some "gossip," when in reality it was Bibble's idea to work the haters who are chomping at the bit for some dirt. I don't like it, cause there are too many really stupid people who might think it's actually true.

The reality is It's not true.
What channel is he suppose appear on? There are a million channels called "The Bone Zone."

Nanook Rubs It

The Naughty Eskimo
kiwifarms.net
Why does Ralph still insist on having random e-thots on that no one in the audience actually wants to listen to?
Oh wait, I know exactly why. They're taking a page out of Drunken Peasants' playbook and having e-thots on so they can act fucking thirsty as fuck with them. Maybe they'll even hire a dominatrix to spank them next? Or maybe this is the Co-hosts' form of payment, they finally get to talk to girls! Who knows
download (2).jpg

David Spadem

Kiwi Farms is a saint! You understand me? A saint!
kiwifarms.net
onight was definitively a skip night ralph and the girl just ramble on and the dirt is non-existent. the only good part about tonight's show is that the girl is basically the closest to a real life murdoch-chan i've ever seen online.
Agreed, BUT there was a moment that almost redeemed the show, She asked Gaytor if he was a virgin.
Youtube chat on Full Blasts restream called bullshit when he denied this, something you probably wouldn't find on the guntguarded dlive chat they have going.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
This is from when the gunt started telling a story about an ex girlfriend who vomited on his penis. Not a very beliavble story. Very classy to make up fake disgusting shit when you have a pretty goodlooking woman on Ethan....
That made me laugh out loud, to be honest. You can see the pile-up coming when she mentioned how both CRP and JF kept talking about disgusting sexual stories and then when Ralph started to explain the origin of the term 'The Ralph Retort' I was laughing my ass off because it was so obviously not the right thing to say.

And even minutes later she actually explains how it squicked her out because everyone was too autistic to be able to infer that from her facial expression.

Path Started

kiwifarms.net
Agreed, BUT there was a moment that almost redeemed the show, She asked Gaytor if he was a virgin.
Youtube chat on Full Blasts restream called bullshit when he denied this, something you probably wouldn't find on the guntguarded dlive chat they have going.
Oh there were many people saying it wasn't true, "x to doubt" for example.

For this last episode, Annika basically revealed she was pregnant and also said she donated eggs when she was young.

However is she actually a he?

It was mentioned a few times that people call her(him??) a tranny and that she's joked around with it and now just runs with the joke about her being a tranny and 50 years old.

So, is Annika a transsexual?

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
For me the funniest part was the juxtaposition between the vid clip of Annika going "Im not here for attention CRP!" and then switching back to her in the current livestream feverishly reading the chat and looking none too impressed.

Lemmingwise

Eat your veg, or at least, don't become a veg
kiwifarms.net
That made me laugh out loud, to be honest. You can see the pile-up coming when she mentioned how both CRP and JF kept talking about disgusting sexual stories and then when Ralph started to explain the origin of the term 'The Ralph Retort' I was laughing my ass off because it was so obviously not the right thing to say.

And even minutes later she actually explains how it squicked her out because everyone was too autistic to be able to infer that from her facial expression.
Source? I want to rewatch that but can't find it.

2020Suicide

kiwifarms.net
For me the funniest part was the juxtaposition between the vid clip of Annika going "Im not here for attention CRP!" and then switching back to her in the current livestream feverishly reading the chat and looking none too impressed.
She really gives a fuck what chat thinks for some reason. Shes also the only woman in the history of bloodsports to actually give in to chat when it comes to their demands.

She's one of the best as far as im concerned. Although if she had to deal with rand or bibble my opinion probably would have been different.

Its pretty clear she acts like this is her first rodeo, her asking about the poltical affiliation of the killstream after she may have been a mod on warski says a lot.

She definitely seems like shes regretting her appearance

@theralph

I've never heard a good reason as to why you don't pay your cohosts or at least have some form of profit sharing system down. Have you ever offered them some form of remuneration for the hours they put in?

A genuine explanation would be pretty interesting. From the outside looking in, it comes off as incredibly trashy to run a for-profit talk show and then treat the business like it's just jokes when people bring this up.

It's true that Gator and Flamenco are truly mediocre cohosts. Gator has no comedic timing, while Flamenco comes off as someone who has almost no experience speaking with people in real life.

Zidan was your best, but that ship has sailed. Bibble is genuinely funny.

TwinkLover6969

kiwifarms.net
@theralph

I've never heard a good reason as to why you don't pay your cohosts or at least have some form of profit sharing system down. Have you ever offered them some form of remuneration for the hours they put in?

A genuine explanation would be pretty interesting. From the outside looking in, it comes off as incredibly trashy to run a for-profit talk show and then treat the business like it's just jokes when people bring this up.

It's true that Gator and Flamenco are truly mediocre cohosts. Gator has no comedic timing, while Flamenco comes off as someone who has almost no experience speaking with people in real life.

Zidan was your best, but that ship has sailed. Bibble is genuinely funny.
Didn't Ralph talk shit about Tonka not paying Failure?