Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

ThinkThankThunk

FYI I just sat on my balls and they hurt
kiwifarms.net
He's just trying to get back on YouTube again for the superchats. It's like he thinks that his numbers will soar back up if he somehow manages to avoid detection by the YT staff.
Between that and the fact that he no doubt sees the restream numbers and thinks of them as some kind of lost views he has to muscle in on. It's a testament to how absurdly bloated Ralph's ego still is - willfully hiding himself away from accepting that there are people who simply want to laugh at his dumb ass without contributing views or dodging his mods.

Considering that he doesn't have any poor Honduran friends left to shield him from Google I doubt it will go very far to begin with, but on the off chance the show lasts I'll enjoy watching his continued ironic decline into a fatter, pill-popping Mundane Matt.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Between that and the fact that he no doubt sees the restream numbers and thinks of them as some kind of lost views he has to muscle in on. It's a testament to how absurdly bloated Ralph's ego still is - willfully hiding himself away from accepting that there are people who simply want to laugh at his dumb ass without contributing views or dodging his mods.
I'm pretty baffled by it. He's already tried and floundered on YT before with the period that his show was crashing on Memology's couch, so to speak. It's not like he hasn't tried this already.

Considering that he doesn't have any poor Honduran friends left to shield him from Google I doubt it will go very far to begin with, but on the off chance the show lasts I'll enjoy watching his continued ironic decline into a fatter, pill-popping Mundane Matt.
He's probably trying to do like what Keemstar did, and have it technically be Bibble's channel or some shit. The problem with that line of thinking is that Keemstar is pretty apolitical, and is incredibly popular. Ralph, and by extension his show, has been forever marred with the mark of "Alt-Right content", which is absolutely haram on YT.

Superchats are a blessing and a curse will you sell your soul to Susan? Every person connected to the IBS/Skepticsphere ends up crashing because they keep chasing the dragon.
He's been banned for a long-ass time now.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
No kidding yet he is trying to start it up again because he is planning on running the new bi-weekly show with bibble. 100% it will be under bibbles name and ralph will as per usual collect the lions share like the greedy gunt he is. What a greedy fat fuck.

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, Steve Franssen was awful. He's the archetypical snivelling henchman who makes a living peddling snake oil motivational programs, washing Nick Fuentes' balls and propagandizing everything he does as some genius level political maneuvering. He's like a mix of Jeremy Robard from GTA Vice City and Joseph Goebbels. Tonight's was a tough one to get through with all the plan trusting, shilling, and 88D Reverse Gravity Underwater Chess. I'm just glad everything is going according to plan. Perhaps Mr. Fuentes' next brilliant gambit will be going to a carnival with a black gigolo.

2020Suicide

kiwifarms.net
Where do you think he is going to go after his mother passes? Will his wife ever live with him? These long-term questions are the ones keeping me up at night.
I mean he obviously gets the house. He has no reason to move. Property taxes are cheap enough. Nora has been at university since before gamergate, like when is she going to finish and hop over here?

This is his like 20th time attempting a killstream spin-off. Bibble is a great co-host but i dont see a sports themed YouTube show working out for him, just working 20 hours a week is killing him. Having said that. Ralph needs to pretend to be an XFL superfan or do like an XFL themed show. We all know he was probably a fan of the XFL way back when and he wont be able to talk sports on the killstream, all the other football is wrapping up.

He doesnt have to be another person streaming the game but doing commentary sort of like he does on dlive during the debates, but obviously without the images. If he really wanted to go full autist though he could just do what fullblast does and not show the images on screen while showing it on dlive and just do both sets of superchats and lemons.

XFL is basically going to suck though, its basically going to be like the star wars sequels while the original was more like the prequels both compared to the NFL OT

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
I'm open to anything that doesn't involve Shannon The Soundboard Kid. Bibble is funny even though he only has one bit. Rand can be hilarious on occasion, but I doubt we'll be seeing much of him anymore. I just don't know why the hell he would do a sports show. He knows chat revolts whenever he starts talking sportsball.

theralph

Host of the Killstream
kiwifarms.net
It's not a sports show. It might have a little bit of sports content here and there, some wrestling & MMA once in awhile, maybe (like this Saturday with McGregor). But movies, TV, and video games would be more likely to be discussed than sports. I wouldn't rule out some history and stuff like that, reviews of other podcasts, etc. Basically, the stuff I like and the stuff that Bibble likes that doesn't really fit with the Killstream. I don't know if it will work or not, but people seem to be pretty enthused about it on Twitter.

We'll see how it goes. I'll still be putting the majority of my time into the Killstream and have no plans on slowing that down whatsoever. We just had the highest rated show in about 10 months last Friday and 2020 is going to be an insane year.

Soynificent

Big yikes my dude
kiwifarms.net
I came back to the thread simply to laugh at Randbot and Ralph's continued drama. Good to see shit hasn't changed.

Reactions: Unog

Elric of Melnibone

kiwifarms.net
I'll still be putting the majority of my time into the Killstream and have no plans on slowing that down whatsoever.
Oh yes, all that time and effort it takes to be a drunken pakicuck on the internet. Im sure your daily schedule is just full to the brim with absolutly essential tasks, like lurking your own threads and tard raging about people saying mean things, or drinking makers mark, or ignoring your sick mother, or drinking makers mark. Where ever do you find the time and energy.

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
The quality of the Killstream would improve 1000% if Shannon The Soundboard Kid was muted the entire time. He's like the kid in middle school who thinks he's the class clown, but everytime he cracks a "joke", everyone turns and tells him to shut the fuck up. He desperately needed to be shoved into lockers and have his head dunked in the toilet to curb this behaviour. But now he's just a pastey blob who looks like a female to male transexual that makes painfully bad jokes.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1103041
Wonder if he was trying to buy drugs
"Got robbed while trying to buy some pills to celebrate the weekend, I was drunk and stumbling so I made an easy mark. Police can't know cause they were my dealers, don't want PO to find out."