Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

AltisticRight

李文亮醫生安息吧
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll give you that it was a low blow.

However, imagine yourself in the position where you had been warning and giving rand second chances for almost a year and immediately after what you felt was the final straw (straw not solution, rand. We know you read this), the moron you had been trying to accommodate fires up his own stream and starts screaming about dropping all the hot goss on you.

Low blow, yeah. Understandable that the low blow was unleashed? Also yeah.

And after hearing how rand treats his wife, I cannot wait to hear her hot goss stream
Alright, fair enough. The gunt want cornered by some spergy aussie who can't say anything beyond the word nigga.
Low but understandable... yeah that's not a bad middle ground.

Rand is a gigantic drunken exceptional individual.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
"Ralph went after PPP with a vengeance, including calling the police, calling PPP's family, friends, etc and sending them pictures of a naked PPP."

Literally none of that is true. I have no idea who he is, other than some dumbass who spread his asshole open on Stream.Me.

"PPP also had a lot of great youtube videos but they were deleted by him after his church threatened to kick him out because of continued harassment from randos on the internet ala Ralph."

I doubt this is true, either.
This is interesting. King of Pol has stayed out of his own thread since the pedodad drop. Ralph is now showing up in his thread once a week or so responding to the weirdest shit, such as people thinking he's mad at Bibble when Bibble was specifically trying to make people think that

Bryan Dunn, while still being King of Pol and obviously having a fetish for negative attention, is currently better at avoiding negative attention than Ethan Ralph

Garth

kiwifarms.net
"Ralph went after PPP with a vengeance, including calling the police, calling PPP's family, friends, etc and sending them pictures of a naked PPP."

Literally none of that is true. I have no idea who he is, other than some dumbass who spread his asshole open on Stream.Me.

"PPP also had a lot of great youtube videos but they were deleted by him after his church threatened to kick him out because of continued harassment from randos on the internet ala Ralph."

You're such a nigga when you get cornered. The best indicator that an accusation against you is factual is when you drag your gunt into a conversation and attempt to diffuse. It's always the same, "I have no idea who this dude is. I have no idea what happened. I got the info from some rando. I decided to keep the vid but I didn't record it" etc.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net

Ralph if you are gonna lie atleast do it better, i remember you commenting on ppps channel when he had less then 200 subs. In fact Jewsh said the same in one of the 4 horseman streams. I could find the clip but its either in this
Found it 52:14

If he makes such shitty videos Ralph why does it trigger you and the gunt guard so much?
Why is Flamenco and Gaydor spazzing out about him?
Why does Rand believe hes part of plategang?

Ralph :"Ralph went after PPP with a vengeance, including calling the police, calling PPP's family, friends, etc and sending them pictures of a naked PPP."

Literally none of that is true.

Who the fuck would belive you Ralph? Your such an uncoth swine that you always go for the punch under the belt.
Proably doxing lord akira after he stopped giving you shekels.
Proably getting Rand axed on dlive when he started talking smack.
Talking about Sargons aborted baby after he mad fun of your demonetization.
Talking about Rands miserable life after he went slightly out of line.
All of the streamme shit you did.
Kicking Warski out after he threw ice out.

Last edited:

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what PPP's church thinks about a man that lits his own nipples on fire and shows off his asshole while drunk.

theralph

Host of the Killstream
kiwifarms.net
Quotes aren't inserting correctly for me now, so whatever. I will quote the old fashioned way.

Kenobi: "Ralph if you are gonna lie atleast do it better, i remember you commenting on ppps channel when he had less then 200 subs. "

There's nothing in there that shows I lied. I don't know who PPP actually is, I just know that he's some guy who came to be known after spreading his asshole on StreamMe. He's made insane videos filled with lies that I have somewhat foolishly taken the time to comment on, yes. That doesn't contradict anything I said there. The guy accused me of harassing him IRL and fucking with his church membership. That's impossible, as I have no idea who the piece of shit really is and I don't care to know.

You can choose to believe that, or not. But nothing you said there is a "gotcha" against my statement.

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
IMHO the people that are getting PPP cancelled are /cow/boy alogs trying to start a shitfest and honestly Ralph I think you know that as well because you used to post in Infinity's /cow/ before it got nuked, and honestly, PPP deserves it because he used to be an annoying discordnigger and spammer on /cow/ and seems like he hasn't learn since the exceptional individuals from /cow/ got him banned from Dlive as a "vigilante" justice act, they did so because IIRC he was contanstly spamming his Dlive streams and Trump's Chosen People and Homor (cow's moderators) did absolutely nothing about it because the Internet Bloodsports Thread is a containment thread that is unchecked by mods.
Some /cow/boys like PPP because he is a close friend of Godwinson, and Godwinson is pretty much universally loved in that board, but the rest of them hate him with a passion.
Everyone on /cow/ knows that you used to alog about CoachBoomerPill there. And Coach himself on his second channel replied to some of your posts.
It was Warski that lit his nipples on fire IIRC, not PPP.
I ignore the exact details and I don't know if he actually ended up doing it but during the same stream where he showed off his asshole he threatened with burning his nipples just like Warski did while holding a bottle of licour and a lighter on his hands.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Quotes aren't inserting correctly for me now, so whatever. I will quote the old fashioned way.

Kenobi: "Ralph if you are gonna lie atleast do it better, i remember you commenting on ppps channel when he had less then 200 subs. "

There's nothing in there that shows I lied. I don't know who PPP actually is, I just know that he's some guy who came to be known after spreading his asshole on StreamMe. He's made insane videos filled with lies that I have somewhat foolishly taken the time to comment on, yes. That doesn't contradict anything I said there. The guy accused me of harassing him IRL and fucking with his church membership. That's impossible, as I have no idea who the piece of shit really is and I don't care to know.

You can choose to believe that, or not. But nothing you said there is a "gotcha" against my statement.
So Flamenco and gaydor and Rand knows who he is, you yourself admitedly has watched some of his videos and commented on them yet you dont know who he is?
Theres a some posts about him on here and a shitload on/cow/ when that was a thing yet you dont know? That seems very peculiar to me... So you didnt browse /cow/ at all? Yet your such a thinskinned faggot that you have been part of our autistic community for almost 4 years?

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
IMHO the people that are getting PPP cancelled are /cow/boy alogs trying to start a shitfest and honestly Ralph I think you know that as well because you used to post in Infinity's /cow/ before it got nuked, and honestly, PPP deserves it because he used to be an annoying discordnigger and spammer on /cow/ and seems like he hasn't learn since the exceptional individuals from /cow/ got him banned from Dlive as a "vigilante" justice act, they did so because IIRC he was contanstly spamming his Dlive streams and Trump's Chosen People and Homor (cow's moderators) did absolutely nothing about it because the Internet Bloodsports Thread is a containment thread that is unchecked by mods.
Some /cow/boys like PPP because he is a close friend of Godwinson, and Godwinson is pretty much universally loved in that board, but the rest of them hate him with a passion.
Everyone on /cow/ knows that you used to alog about CoachBoomerPill there. And Coach himself on his second channel replied to some of your posts.

I ignore the exact details and I don't know if he actually ended up doing it but during the same stream where he showed off his asshole he threatened with burning his nipples just like Warski did while holding a bottle of licour and a lighter on his hands.
This is interesting, so your saying that /cow/ alogs PPP and makes it look like Ralph to start some kind of blood feud? I can confirm the discord spam shit.... But I'm not particularly familiar with the shit going on at /cow/. On the stream.me days it was widely thought it was Ralph after his incredibly angry tirade where he had Nora on. He sounded so pissed about the gunt memes, was feuding with dispatch, zoom, PPP, etc. He went on in a very salty way about how he screenshotted PPP naked/ spreading his asshole and posted it all over the place including Twitter i think? Said he planned to "show off the pictures some more." It was particularly uncomfortable. That and Ralph seems to be acutely aware of PPP despite "not knowing who he is." That being said the circle of people PPP would sperg around (at least in discord) could very possibly do exactly what you're saying... No good comes from using discord.

Oh and yes PPP did burn his nips.

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
This is interesting, so your saying that /cow/ alogs PPP and makes it look like Ralph to start some kind of blood feud? I can confirm the discord spam shit.... But I'm not particularly familiar with the shit going on at /cow/. On the stream.me days it was widely thought it was Ralph after his incredibly angry tirade where he had Nora on. He sounded so pissed about the gunt memes, was feuding with dispatch, zoom, PPP, etc. He went on in a very salty way about how he screenshotted PPP naked/ spreading his asshole and posted it all over the place including Twitter i think? Said he planned to "show off the pictures some more." It was particularly uncomfortable. That and Ralph seems to be acutely aware of PPP despite "not knowing who he is." That being said the circle of people PPP would sperg around (at least in discord) could very possibly do exactly what you're saying... No good comes from using discord.

Oh and yes PPP did burn his nips.
It’s the same group that flagged those videos in MundaneMatt’s name. It’s all an op I swear!

Nanook Rubs It

The Naughty Eskimo
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, now that I'm getting my asshole blown out I just happened to get amnesia about this guy who traumatized me with his asshole and who I comment regularly on. But yeah, I don't know what you crazy guys are talking about. I just came here to set the record straight: I just don't know who PPP is.
If you stopped lying so fucking much, maybe people could keep a modicum of respect for you. Underhanded, lying, pussy fuck.

Isnt Nora finished with med school now? Why hasnt she moved in with Ralph by now?
She's enjoying the Muslim Cock Carousel in the UK.

Elric of Melnibone

kiwifarms.net

You did almost a whole show on stream.me about PPP, and since your typical MO for when people dont lock step with you is to dox them and try to get people to fuck with them im going to press x to doubt.

Edit: Originally I missed the part where he acknowledged doing the stream.me stream and have corrected it.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Lol, imagine thinking people will believe you after you lied about the wellness check zoom called on you,the FBI agent coming over to your hillbilly hut after the disaster pedo stream you did with Warski,the autistic spectacle that was your Miami trip with that dumb Canadian coke headed think, the Lord Akira dox fiasco,your recently getting robbed,and the time you drunkenly screeched to Zoom to fight you irl.
Isnt Nora finished with med school now? Why hasnt she moved in with Ralph by now?
She's still waiting for her green card application to be approved/get the divorce papers finalized so that she and Jamal can finally get together officially.