Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Quotes aren't inserting correctly for me now, so whatever. I will quote the old fashioned way.

Kenobi: "Ralph if you are gonna lie atleast do it better, i remember you commenting on ppps channel when he had less then 200 subs. "

There's nothing in there that shows I lied. I don't know who PPP actually is, I just know that he's some guy who came to be known after spreading his asshole on StreamMe. He's made insane videos filled with lies that I have somewhat foolishly taken the time to comment on, yes. That doesn't contradict anything I said there. The guy accused me of harassing him IRL and fucking with his church membership. That's impossible, as I have no idea who the piece of shit really is and I don't care to know.

You can choose to believe that, or not. But nothing you said there is a "gotcha" against my statement.
Do they not set prisoners or parolees up with counseling anymore? Because you'd think those counselors would focus on "avoiding troublesome behavior" . You know, like arguing with people in your own kiwifarms thread, or even reading it at all, instead of... say... chasing or booking guests to grow some viewership with

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
>Made an account just to post this.

I don't know who is gay oping who anymore. BTW Guntwinson probably Porsalin
Yes that was convenient, but was it too convenient? Seems incredibly random too, Xander was brought up (Dispatch) but that doesn't make much sense. I've seen other randos blamed for this too. Gunty remains the prime suspect, he's a known doxxer, is legendarily thin-skinned, and is the only one that we can confirm frequents all these places regularly. Either way someone is seemingly desperate for attention here. Ralphy makes a lot of enemies but his gunt guard is incredibly loyal, a lot of concentrated exceptionalism to sift through.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
Yes that was convenient, but was it too convenient? Seems incredibly random too, Xander was brought up (Dispatch) but that doesn't make much sense. I've seen other randos blamed for this too. Gunty remains the prime suspect, he's a known doxxer, is legendarily thin-skinned, and is the only one that we can confirm frequents all these places regularly. Either way someone is seemingly desperate for attention here. Ralphy makes a lot of enemies but his gunt guard is incredibly loyal, a lot of concentrated exceptionalism to sift through.
I strongly recommend that people keep a close eye on Ralph's Twitter. He's gonna sperg like crazy once his Twitter dms get filled with people asking him if he doxxed me.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
For someone who is trying to bring bloodsports back and is known for saying shit like "I can yell over you all fuckin' day" , it's telling how few times PPP vs @theralph or even @Flamenco has been booked on the killstream
PPP shits on them so hard, in the most hilarious ways, every single time. Hence why Ralph has such a hateboner for him, which is undisputable fact. Flamenco was a of a fan of PPP on stream.me, he was also the peace and love type. Talking about push ups when his master has a gunt that hangs on the floor, and chummy with Gator who looks plain swollen from his untreated diabetes. Ralph's pignosis might rival DSP's, autists so easily fall under his spell.

Hmu_Purple_Diesel_lol

kiwifarms.net
Dying show, necrotic and overfed gunt, corpulence of the ego. Ethan Ralph is a cuckold into blacked. Gaytor and Flamencope suckle the rancid juices from his rotting sagflesh in hopes of pleasing their abusive and altogether repulsive master, so that he might not beat them and reveal private details of their lives in spergfits. Unfortunately, this oily and fermented nectar from the teat of the gunt warps their view of reality. They go out and shout insults and provocations that would be better served to their master than to the people they give off at. "Do the pushups, PPP" says Shannon Gaines, heaviest man on the Killstream, simply due to the extra inch he has over Ethan, placing him at 5'2.

Hmu_Purple_Diesel_lol

kiwifarms.net
now stop that, just because Ralph explicitly warned Akira the minute before he got doxed on an anon board does NOT mean that Ralph doxed him, nor does the fact multiple people including ones who hate each other have claimed Ralph contacted and trolled their families corroborate ANYTHING about Ralph's behavior. Just forget about bringing up the time he told his dying mom to fuck off and find her own way to the doctor or fix her own kidneys, too tired from watching soph for ten hours straight. Fuck off if you think the time he called Tonka's mom with Spcc supports a pattern of going to people's family or trolling for info and I suppose you're just waiting to mouth off about Ralph admitting to blackmailing Rand with his wife's miscarriage

Edit: forgot the times he called Dispatch his real name or talked about Null's real life (iirc), or the time he told everyone flamenco has aspergers .... honestly no clue why he even tries to pretend he doesnt dox people at this point
You're forgetting the bit about Rand's wife's miscarriage which was over the top, even for the mass of fat and condensed maker's mark that Ralph is.
edit: i got into ralph's pillbottle, ignore this post

Hmu_Purple_Diesel_lol

kiwifarms.net
1579905338205.png
Just as a reminder. This is the figure which Ethan Ralph has nightmares about. He sees him, coming in to take a big bite out of Ethan's guntcrust. PPP's a lord of the gunt, a master of the gunt. Ralph is a slave to the gunt, compelled to screech with wild abandon when someome mentions it, to send his capos out to defend it and to consume whatever nearby trashmatter there is to feed it, such as the famous trashburger. Ethan Ralph, @theralph , you are disgraceful. You are a coward and you are not man enough to face PPP in a guntbattle, probably because you know you'd lose to someone not of the gnomish race.

Last edited by a moderator: