Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax, imported an 18 year old meth head to live with him

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well looks like Null was in his chat. So I'm wondering if Dicks thread mysteriously gets sent to the bottom of kiwifarms again.
The interesting thing is that you could make the case that keeping NewProject2 going is more important than this silly drama shit. If Rekieta ends up suing Youtube he'd need something like NP2 to raise money because he'll get yeeted off all the other payment processors.

I mean I don't care because I live for this Internet drama shit but if I cared about US culture wars I could see that being a convincing argument.

Mind you that would put Ralph and Co including Metokur in the Sargonist position of 'achieving victory against the SJWs is more important than laughing at retards on the Internet'. Oh, the irony...

Last edited:
Reactions: CDWLTY

I.C_Wiener

kiwifarms.net
Also even if Dick only writes them checks, that means Dick knowns all of their real names. All the people on project 2 that are still anonymous cant speak out like Toad. They hitched there wagon to dick forever. Same with Nick fuentes new website, they are going to collect your info and throw you out to the wolves if you speak out. BUT thats just a game theory

instythot

kiwifarms.net
PPP talked about how the Killstream was for good morale christians or some weird shit like that during his take on the dick leaks. Like did anyone really think that ever?
Surely you realize that jokes don't always have a laugh track with the punchline, right?

Eh, looks like a reasonable response. Jersh and Jim both seem to take the "not your personal army" principle very seriously.
Trying to gay-op them into doing your bidding is just plain stupidity.
If you want to portray Masterson as a lecherous philanderer with lame pick-up lines, do it yourself.

To be fair, I think Masterson was simply outmatched. If he had argued in a more adversarial manner, he would've ended up looking worse.
Jim has had quite a few debates where he made the other side look utterly stupid. And he was more familiar with the topic, given his obsession with Corona.

Compared to that, Rekieta got matched with a far less competent opponent.
Dax is also bad enough at arguing on the interent to basically have to give up midway through a debate with Little Stevie Bonnell

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
Dax is also bad enough at arguing on the interent to basically have to give up midway through a debate with Little Stevie Bonnell
As I thought, completely outmatched.

Compare that Jim's debate with the midget.
Going by the comment section on Destiny's channel, even his own audience thought he sperged way too much on that one.
Arguing the merits of bombing Mexico, and that we need affirmative action because women and minorities can't think for themselves....
Shame that Jim's rarely doing debates anymore.

Last edited:

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Something I noticed from the Dick et al vs Jesse Killstream...

Five minutes into the show:
DICK: "Why do you keep calling me a simp? I can't be a simp. I fucked Jamie and you can only be a simp if you don't succeed in getting the pussy."
Five minutes from the end of the show:
DICK: "I never fucked Jamie. I wish I had, I'd be less pissed off about this whole thing."

So.. is this Dick, essentially admitting to being a simp, using his own definition of the word?

Also, this...

Beginning of The Killstream:
DICK: "Jesse, you found a gold mine and you BLEW IT!! I only said all of that shit to get laid anyway."
End of The Killstream:
DICK: "Yeah, all those texts are fake. I never said any of that stuff."

So, Dick is clearly a massive liar.

I don't even know who Jesse is, but I lost what little respect I had for Ralph, Gator, and Flamenco over this, and I'm definitely dropping from their audience. Ralph did so much cheap shit during that show to guntshield Dick. Ralph let Dick tell lie after lie after lie, and didn't call him out on it once. Ralph had his whole crew constantly shout over the dude and dig up embarrassing pictures instead of fighting him on the merits of his argument. Ralph gaslit Jesse at least 20x during the show. Ralph muted Jesse more than once. Ralph kicked Jesse and tried to play it off like Jesse ragequit the call.

Fuck the Killstream. I'm out.

Thirteenfifty

One for me and one for the hooker
kiwifarms.net
PPP apparently mentioned he'll be going on a stream with CRP at some point today, anyone know where that's happening?

Also some food for thought: does anyone else remember how eager people were to backstab each other for conent back in the IBS days? People like king of pol, baked alaska, tonkasaw and many others (who were at one point very popular in IBS circles) were almost immediately thrown under the bus as soon as they fucked up (often rightfully so mind you). People took the whole "no internet friends" thing seriously, but these days Dick masterson fucks up and instead of talking about it at all they guntshield him, which is uncharacteristic of them, especially Jim.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
PPP is alledging a Watergate-style coverup by 'the Guntstapo'. Big if true, as Ethan Ralph once said of some unconfirmed garbage tier gossip. LOL.

This video is long but as he points out you can get the gist in the first 15 minutes and if your attention span is less than that 'you can suck my cock'. After that, he listens to the Killstream and shouts abuse at his laptop.

https://archive.vn/I1YdW

Audio only upload because it's long as shit. Also because he might be onto something that the Guntstapo are coming for his channel.

"I know what! I'll go to the whorehouse with $50 and get a blowjob and then I'll be an Internet God!"
"They looked at pictures of my shpreaded shpincter and jerked off to but you won't look at pictures of naked women on your show"
LOL.

Amusingly neither PPP's clique nor Ralph's seems to like CRP.

Trigger warning: If you are triggered by hyperbole and flat out overhyped drama bullshit I'd recommend not reading the bits in red. Or listening to PPP's rant. Mind you PPP's rants are funny and you can hear his mate laughing at him in the background.
Dax has sacrificed himself to user in a new golden age of Kino and Nectar. Long live Dax!

PPP apparently mentioned he'll be going on a stream with CRP at some point today, anyone know where that's happening?
I think you might mean Jesse rather than CRP. Besides, we all know CRP died

What is this timeline? It's probably just going to be Godwinson saying YEEESSSSS women are damaged goods.
What do you mean "just" Godwinson making fun of CRP?

ShakkaAhmose

THAS RIIITE
kiwifarms.net
Dax has sacrificed himself to user in a new golden age of Kino and Nectar. Long live Dax!

I think you might mean Jesse rather than CRP. Besides, we all know CRP died

What do you mean "just" Godwinson making fun of CRP?
Though CRP died after being 100, I imagine that Godwinsion would take over making videos for CRP so his children can have a daddy to look up to.

Reactions: Unog and instythot

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of simping, why are so many people sucking up to PPP recently?
Last time I checked, he was some faggy dramawhore, whose greatest claim to relevance was getting banned for showing his asshole on stream...
High energy, with an entertaining strain of autism. Skip the videos with "Sermon" in the title. Everyone in this content creation sphere is a faggy dramawhore. If we disqualified people based on that, we'd be watching whatever shit Susan's shoveling at us with the trending tab

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of simping, why are so many people sucking up to PPP recently?
Last time I checked, he was some faggy dramawhore, whose greatest claim to relevance was getting banned for showing his asshole on stream...
Because he's funny, good at getting under the topic of this thread's skin, and nobody as far as I can tell pretends he is anything else.

I.C_Wiener

kiwifarms.net
i mean PPP smokes weed which is better than ralph stealing his moms pain pills. PPP is honest and keeps his personal life offline. so who knows what he does but he looks like a normal pothead that reads the bible, if you think thats worse than ralph faking being Christian and stealing pills from his mom. idk what to tell you

ShakkaAhmose

THAS RIIITE
kiwifarms.net
i mean PPP smokes weed which is better than ralph stealing his moms pain pills. PPP is honest and keeps his personal life offline. so who knows what he does but he looks like a normal pothead that reads the bible, if you think thats worse than ralph faking being Christian and stealing pills from his mom. idk what to tell you
>pops pills

Attachments

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched the Godwinson stream and to be honest it's changed my mind. The Godwinson/PPP position is that Ralph is shielding Dick because of NewProject2.

Thing is Ralph has always looked up to Dick rather like David Brent looked up to Chris Finch. Loyalty to your friends is an admirable trait. Loyalty to Chris Finch types is not admirable but perhaps it's understandable. Ralph seems to regard both Dick and Jim as being people he will never, ever shit talk. Probably because he knows if hostilities break out he'd lose.

It's worth pointing out that in Dick's case the loyalty is mutual - Dick pointedly refused to laugh at Ralph during the Pillstream. IIRC he said 'the fact the shows been going for so long shows Ralph has some kind of talent, I think he'll bounce back'. He invited him to LA and tried to help him get sober. Or at least soberer. Ralph is divorced. Is it really reasonable to expect him to ditch a friend over Internet drama or for him to pay Dick back for being a good friend when his life had one of its regular meltdowns?

And in Toad McKinley's case, you've got someone who's switched away from drama to covering Chantal and it seems like he's making more money off it. Still, he knows his PayPal and Patreon could evaporate at any instant and NP2 is his backup. Then this drama shit happens and he decides to laugh at Jesse, someone he doesn't give a shit about rather than Dick, the NP2 head.

I could see the argument with political satire that you're selling out if you're not impartial. It's worth pointing out though that most political satirists are doing it because they want to damage one side of the political spectrum and so they're definitely not going to be impartial. But with Internet drama who cares? If people decide not to cover the leaks because of friendship or $26 a month who really cares?

PPP's stream was funny. Godwinson's stream reminded me of people complaining about the Indie bands I liked as a kid selling out.

Oddly enough it reminds me of Kraut trying to get Metokur to make a video on CRP to take down the Alt-Right. Metokur declined because he was on good terms with CRP, sided with the Alt-Right and hated the Skeptics. And Kraut and co had a meltdown about it and Metokur laughed at them. Now Godwinson and PPP are going to complain if Ralph doesn't cover the drama and if it does cover it they'll complain how he covers it. Ralph is better off just mocking the shit out of them.

If we were in some Mean Girls type film you'd expect people to stick up for their clique and bash the other cliques. The US media works the same way - media organizations side with one party and bash the other and expecting them to have principles is naive. And the Internet Drama people have much the same dynamics.

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
That's not my point, I just don't see the appeal or relevance behind "fat, irrelevant sperg does reaction videos about fat, irrelevant addict".

I think most people here would agree that Ralph himself isn't particularly interesting.
That's why I find it astonishing that there's such a demand for hot takes on the topic of "Orange Jumpsuit Man Bad".

Oddly enough it reminds me of Kraut trying to get Metokur to make a video on CRP to take down the Alt-Right. Metokur declined because he was on good terms with CRP, sided with the Alt-Right and hated the Skeptics. And Kraut and co had a meltdown about it. Now Godwinson and PPP are going to complain if Ralph doesn't cover the drama and if it does cover it they'll complain how he covers it.
Gay ops never change.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Unog