Ethan Ralph. USA. Killstream. Cops. A dangerous name

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone. Ethan Ralph recorded the arrest of Christian Weston Chandler. I watched the video. Something that I noticed, during the arrest Ethan Ralph aggressively and angrily screams the word, “killstream” in front of Police officers. This is a very poor choice of a name and a even more dangerous word to say in front of the police. The police were not going to know what this killstream is. The word kill is bad enough, but it’s kill stream. Kill and stream. What does this mean? Maybe a cop could have assumed that killstream meant that Ethan Ralph actually wanted to record his own suicide by cop. Perhaps the killstream made the cop nervous. Maybe the cop thought Ethan Ralph might attack them as a means for suicide by cop because Ethan Ralph wanted the cops to shoot him to death on his stream.

Killstream is a very bad name.

Mexican Molotov Marauder

kiwifarms.net
You have to think of it in context though. Unlike us, the cops could see his corpulent form. They knew there was no cause for fear because they saw him for what he is; a morbidly obese white trash wigger with a pet pony huffing and puffing from walking mildly faster than usual. They knew, the moment he invaded their field of vision, that the only thing he is a danger to is a bottle of booze.

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net
Didn't one of the cops recognize him from a previous arrest? I could've sworn I heard that on the MATI stream/podcast.
someone called the cops on them earlier in the stream when they were at the mall, saying they were having a fight with a knife or something. one cop showed up and felt up the gunt. he was one of the cops at the chris arrest.

Bland Crumbs

Aren't you a little embarrassed?
kiwifarms.net
As I watched the video I wondered if in a pre-Covid-pre-kneel-a-thon world if the police would have approached the drunken dwarf screaming about killstreams and moons to ascertain whether or not that individual was intoxicated, had driven to the location, and was fucking that horse.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was going to be a latepost but this is actually a really good point. You'd think Ethan would consider there are some places where saying "KILLSTREAM" would be dangerous, maybe considered an act of terrorism? Then again he's a horsefucking wigger, brain's not really there.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AHHHH WAHHHH YOOO KAREN BROKE DICK FARM AYELAWG DAH COPS ARE HUUUGE FANS OF MAH SHOH GAYDUR TELL LEM JAWSH MOOONZ PEENUZ AINT GOT NU'THIN ON DAH MEMPHIS MAULER AS A MATTAH OF FACK I WILLL PISS ON YER GRAYVE WHEN DAH DEE DOSSING TRANNEHZ GET YOOO

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was going to be a latepost but this is actually a really good point. You'd think Ethan would consider there are some places where saying "KILLSTREAM" would be dangerous, maybe considered an act of terrorism? Then again he's a horsefucking wigger, brain's not really there.
Gunt won't consider anything when he can instead feed his ego.