Ethan Ralph. USA. Killstream. Cops. A dangerous name -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Hüftpriester

Listen to your body
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately for humanity, Ralph would never be able to accidently commit suicide by cop as he could never pose a threat to any man over 5'2. He'd have to find some really short lady cop or something and even then she'd probably just laugh at him. Imagine if you saw an obese gunted hobbit, struggling to breath after only taking a few steps. Even the most trigger happy cop wouldn't feel pressed at all.