Crossover Ethan Ralph vs Andy Warski - Ethan burns yet another bridge. Final Update 01/22/2022

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

There's light at the end

kiwifarms.net
I hear that if you cut the Gunt, the blood is just as much pepperoni calzone and Wild Turkey as it is water and hemoglobin....
There's an old joke:
Patient doing blood test and going to doctor's appointment next day. Sits in the chair and asks for results. Doctor tints his glasses and replies: "there's some blood in your alcohol, sir"

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
"Impotent squealing"
1642635211865.png
ralph you fucking idiot you had a dunk here! "warski youre so retarded that you misread a test if not vaxxed as needing vaxxed CAINT ABORT!" you keep assuming the worst when it doesnt even make sense, saying warski did it on purporse just makes it look like a prank. if you can easily fact check it its either a prank or theyre dumb not everyone knowingly lies about data right there in seconds for people to check like you and your viewer counts pig.

why is someone who calls himself a journalist and a master of wit, the written word, retorts even so fucking bad at knowing how to insult people?

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Kraut was on before and there wasn't any serious drama but if Kraut interacts with Metokur that may be a different story.
Kraut and flam are more likely to fight then kraut and Jim. But that's only if kraut is sober. If he's drunk, he'll definitely start shit.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
I still highly doubt Daddy Gym will make an appearance but maybe PPP bent the knee and apologized to Rekieta and his wife?
1642709922604.png

Disheveled Human

A Fucking Leaf
kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong with PPP and Andy holding down the school yard bully for everyone to take free shots at. Really Ralph is his own worst enemy the way he forces people to adhere to his rules or he will pick a fight with you and burn a bridge. I think most people have had a similar experience with someone like this in life but usually its not something that happens when you are in your 30's this is gradeschool level shit Ralph pulls.

Herpes Complex

kiwifarms.net
It just struck me; Ralph is literally the guy who is still stuck in high school mentally. He's never had to interact with people that might just be socially superior to him. He thinks "owning people" determines his position in society. Add to it his utter dependency on those same undeveloped social skills in order to survive, and it combines into him. While I still stand behind everything I've said about Gunter, I can't help but have a touch of pity for the moment he realizes he has no idea where his next meal comes from, and he's got two child support judgements against him. At that point I'm going to laugh my ass off.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
LMFAO hes saying hes going to drop 4k gunt pics now? tell us his real height warski hes 4'2 isnt he? he makes 5'1 people look like fucking giants and he does eat out the garbage can. also lol at a bigger twitter account than my burners pig posting to ralph constantly on twitter, it feels like chrismas.

also :thinking: at the possible slip of "THINKS make more money than him" implying something about dax's money flow maybe.

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
It just struck me; Ralph is literally the guy who is still stuck in high school mentally. He's never had to interact with people that might just be socially superior to him. He thinks "owning people" determines his position in society. Add to it his utter dependency on those same undeveloped social skills in order to survive, and it combines into him. While I still stand behind everything I've said about Gunter, I can't help but have a touch of pity for the moment he realizes he has no idea where his next meal comes from, and he's got two child support judgements against him. At that point I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Never, I will never have any pity for present or future Ralph. The only one I could pity is 2018 and earlier Ralph. Surrounded by friends, top of his game, happy, successful, on the rise, longterm partner, healthy in comparison. I've probably said it before, but imagine showing past Ralph him now? Imagine if this Ralph existed as he does now but back during the IBS days? He would have been torn to pieces.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Never, I will never have any pity for present or future Ralph. The only one I could pity is 2018 and earlier Ralph. Surrounded by friends, top of his game, happy, successful, on the rise, longterm partner, healthy in comparison. I've probably said it before, but imagine showing past Ralph him now? Imagine if this Ralph existed as he does now but back during the IBS days? He would have been torn to pieces.
I don't even feel pity for him then. Fuck him nonsexually.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The only one I could pity is 2018 and earlier Ralph. Surrounded by friends, top of his game, happy, successful, on the rise, longterm partner, healthy in comparison
he used that to kick others while they were down and tried to get people fired for 2 seconds of epic prank phone content years after the fact, as well as having a pedo around that he himself called a pedo to harass his own fans and enforce order, without even telling his fans, i cant stress how fucked up ralphs dictatorship is you dont even get the list of oppressive rules or told theres a list youre told everythings fine then he has the guntstapo disappear you if you happen to step on an invisible mine.

fuck ralph i dont pity him when his bitch mom died, i dont pity him when his dad realized he was a soulless pig child and hit and quit his fat ass and i dont pity him pissing away any meager gifted success from jim to ruin the lives of people who wanted to be close to him. He knows its true too its partially why he doesnt want happiness for himself and is reading this thread rn. i bet you dont even send gaytor caps of these to cope laugh do you gunt? probably looks more like your vegas dm about how you need to cope daily across the country with glittering lights to not blow your brains out.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
he used that to kick others while they were down and tried to get people fired for 2 seconds of epic prank phone content years after the fact, as well as having a pedo around that he himself called a pedo to harass his own fans and enforce order, without even telling his fans, i cant stress how fucked up ralphs dictatorship is you dont even get the list of oppressive rules or told theres a list youre told everythings fine then he has the guntstapo disappear you if you happen to step on an invisible mine.

fuck ralph i dont pity him when his bitch mom died, i dont pity him when his dad realized he was a soulless pig child and hit and quit his fat ass and i dont pity him pissing away any meager gifted success from jim to ruin the lives of people who wanted to be close to him. He knows its true too its partially why he doesnt want happiness for himself and is reading this thread rn. i bet you dont even send gaytor caps of these to cope laugh do you gunt? probably looks more like your vegas dm about how you need to cope daily across the country with glittering lights to not blow your brains out.
He a little out of line, but he is right. If I were in the position that Ralph is in now, I would blow my brains out to save myself what little (if any) dignity I have left and pray God would forgive me.