Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Bryan Dunn - A closeted homosexual tries to top a fat wigger.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday. Ethan Ralph challenged me to a literal Boxing Match for his Show and wanted it officially sanctioned in Las Vegas. I accepted this challenge immediately and attempted to contact him in various manners to ask for contracts and more. Ethan Ralph responded in silence and refused to continue the conversation on the matter he started.

back in 2015 he challenged me to a Boxing Match using Mike Cernovich’s $10,000 dollar “Gamergate Fight charity event” as the way to attempt this. I accepted this immediately and started to train at a Brandon, Florida Muay Thai gym with a coach. I cut 3 promos of this to hype the event. One is well known and of me running 5 miles hyping about the fight. The 2nd was me working on a punching bag and with a sparring partner. The 3rd was me deadlifting. Ralph immediately refused to do the fight and wrote an article with Seattle4Truth about how “gay” and “stupid” I looked believing HE would actually do the fight HE demanded.

It is now 2021 and ralph does the same pussy beta shit he did in 2015 again live on air. I called in and wait 3 and a half hours due to him repeatedly dodging my acceptance of his bullshit call out from yesterday on his show. I get on and he immediately realizes who I am and what I am there for and ban

@theralphretort I accept any fight you want. I want it live on your show and free for all users. It will be a hwavyweight bout and I want basic boxing match rules.

8-12 rounds
3 minutes per round
Gloves and mouthguard(no helmet)
8 weeks to prepare
No low blows, kicks or elbows. No hitting in the back or back of the head blows.

clean honest boxing. What you asked for you massive massive pussy.

At this moment I am on week 7 of 5 days a week at the gym conditioning and cardio training. I will be signing up to a new coach at a boxing club near me in 2 weeks.

Ralph, I promise you this. Idc about you talking shit idc about making a showboat on this. I want to fight you and I will hurt you badly. Pantsu will never be able to recognize your face when I am done.

This is photos of my new boxing gym and I will be providing videos in the coming months of me sparring, training and hungry for this fight you asked for.
5D7AC67D-500E-4736-B448-6D8F497E31B9.jpeg

If you publicly apologize on your show and admit you are a massive pussy ill accept that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

NibbaBibba

Real Reeeing Hours
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday. Ethan Ralph challenged me to a literal Boxing Match for his Show and wanted it officially sanctioned in Las Vegas. I accepted this challenge immediately and attempted to contact him in various manners to ask for contracts and more.
Internet D-list celebrity fights are cringe as fuck man, it will never happen.
Keep up the training tho, that's pretty based.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
@theralphretort I accept any fight you want. I want it live on your show and free for all users. It will be a hwavyweight bout and I want basic boxing match rules.

8-12 rounds
3 minutes per round
8 weeks to prepare
No low blows, kicks or elbows. No hitting in the back or back of the head blows.

No matter what rules, Ralph will never fight you or anyone with a pulse.

However, if you were to have a tard fight with someone, to make it more likely they would accept, you should only have 2 minute rounds and probably a maximum of 5 rounds.

Punished 🌍

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday. Ethan Ralph challenged me to a literal Boxing Match for his Show and wanted it officially sanctioned in Las Vegas. I accepted this challenge immediately and attempted to contact him in various manners to ask for contracts and more. Ethan Ralph responded in silence and refused to continue the conversation on the matter he started.

back in 2015 he challenged me to a Boxing Match using Mike Cernovich’s $10,000 dollar “Gamergate Fight charity event” as the way to attempt this. I accepted this immediately and started to train at a Brandon, Florida Muay Thai gym with a coach. I cut 3 promos of this to hype the event. One is well known and of me running 5 miles hyping about the fight. The 2nd was me working on a punching bag and with a sparring partner. The 3rd was me deadlifting. Ralph immediately refused to do the fight and wrote an article with Seattle4Truth about how “gay” and “stupid” I looked believing HE would actually do the fight HE demanded.

It is now 2021 and ralph does the same pussy beta shit he did in 2015 again live on air. I called in and wait 3 and a half hours due to him repeatedly dodging my acceptance of his bullshit call out from yesterday on his show. I get on and he immediately realizes who I am and what I am there for and ban

8-12 rounds
3 minutes per round
8 weeks to prepare

At this moment I am on week 7 of 5 days a week at the gym conditioning and cardio training. I will be signing up to a new coach at a boxing club near me in 2 weeks.

Ralph, I promise you this. Idc about you talking shit idc about making a showboat on this. I want to fight you and I will hurt you badly. Pantsu will never be able to recognize your face when I am done.

This is photos of my new boxing gym and I will be providing videos in the coming months of me sparring, training and hungry for this fight you asked for.
View attachment 2539201

If you publicly apologize on your show and admit you are a massive pussy ill accept that as well.
Bryan, Ralph is never going to fight anybody ever but keep pressing him about it.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net

8-12 rounds
3 minutes per round
8 weeks to prepare

View attachment 2539201

His account is @theralph for the record. Ralph will sadly never fight anyone except for Riley apparently, so insult his horse more and he'll probably do it.

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
Q

8-12 rounds
3 minutes per round
8 weeks to prepare

View attachment 2539201

@theralph couldn't even make weight in any less than a year: He's not going to accept an 8 week challenge. I hope he does though; the last time this stuff was interesting was the Knoxville saga.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph would only agree to fight if you agree to all his absurd stipulations which would probably include paying him $1k for the privilege of getting your ass beat by him.

Last edited:

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net

8-12 rounds
3 minutes per round
8 weeks to prepare

View attachment 2539201

Kino, he wont fight you but keep joining the show on alt accounts to make him sweat

tigerbloodman

kiwifarms.net

8-12 rounds
3 minutes per round
8 weeks to prepare

View attachment 2539201

Keep it up. Ralph wont even swing at you, you arent a female cop.

My only comment is there should be no shirts for the fight. The jiggling will provide secondary entertainment