Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Bryan Dunn - A closeted homosexual tries to top a fat wigger.

Children of the King

CHIEEEEEEELS Official Bully 🐮 🥛 🧀 🐄
kiwifarms.net
So what’s the point of just making it two rounds in a fight with a guy that can’t physically do more than one and why is there a thread 24 pages long about it?
TLDR: bryan has haters. They dont laugh at anything and if you say a positive post about bryan they seem to turn into the equivalent of Khorne Berzerkers and lose all sense of reason or self and need blood for the autism god.

Thats why its this long

The other part is somebody donated to get ralph to fight bryan. Bryan accepted. Ralph backed out. Bryan is now training and supposedly sending a contract to fight ralph in 8 rounds or so at his house January 5th. Thats the details roundabout.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
TLDR: bryan has haters. They dont laugh at anything and if you say a positive post about bryan they seem to turn into the equivalent of Khorne Berzerkers and lose all sense of reason or self and need blood for the autism god.
>Negrating
>Overly emotional and sperging at someone who hates KoP

@CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS As KoP's personal alog, I need your help here. Is that KoP's style of sperging? That person is taking this way too seriously.
Mentally ill.
image (4).jpg

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Wrong.
View attachment 2618462

No, since there will be no fight. Ralph has no idea that Bryan challenged him, since all he did was making up shit and calling him to tell "r u on drugs". Bryan will mail him some bullshit paper, which Ralph will disregard and he will scream "see?! he is afraid!!! I WON!!!"
It's a sad spectacle, really. Grown ass man with a family using some alcoholic hick as a means to fix his fragile ego. People who know that they are better don't need to prove anything, while Bryan has the fucking urge to do it and what does it mean? That he probably isn't.
The way I see it is either it happens (it won't Gunts never gonna step in a ring, he'd have a fucking heart attack.) and we get to laugh at two spergs fighting, or it doesn't and we get to laugh at two spergs arguing, or Bryan drops it and we get to call him a faggot, this is kino, we win either way.

Red Thief

Na-na-na-na-na!
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe some of the things I'm reading here. This KoP guy is a faggot and couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag sure(who the fuck puts a heavybag up in their living room? If that thing gets moving at all it's going to break something), but Ralph is literally on death's door. Just this dude getting up and moving his lard around for a few rounds a few days a week puts him leagues ahead of the gunt. Ralph dies if this goes down. Heart attack in the ring.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I warned you motherfuckers a while back but here you are again, shitting up the thread with your gay ass stupid slapfighting.

Thread is locked since you fucking morons have scared Bryan off. @Children of the King is right, I wanted this to be a thread to laugh at Bryan posting his training videos and trying to get Ralph to fight. It's not Bryan Dunn thread part 2. But faggots like @CECA Loather and @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS had to shit it up.

If I unlock the thread, take a guess for at least two people who will be threadbanned from it...

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, let's try this again. @CECA Loather, open, unashamed Ralph paypig and general retard, is thread banned for being a huge fucking faggot. @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS is also thread banned.

Here's the deal. You two are fucking alogs. Not the kind of alog that Ralph applies to everyone, but actual fucking alogs of Bryan. Guess what? Bryan isn't going to stop being a weirdo. He's not going to stop posting on the site. You morons constantly attacking him so much is ruining the fun for everyone else of Bryan posting his training vids and continuing with his silly attempts to try and have an arranged fight with Ralph.
You guys are so fucking retarded that you made me actually defend Bryan fucking Dunn. Shame on you.

I would like Bryan to resume posting his videos from his named account.

Children of the King

CHIEEEEEEELS Official Bully 🐮 🥛 🧀 🐄
kiwifarms.net
Here's the deal. You two are fucking alogs. Not the kind of alog that Ralph applies to everyone, but actual fucking alogs of Bryan. Guess what? Bryan isn't going to stop being a weirdo. He's not going to stop posting on the site. You morons constantly attacking him so much is ruining the fun for everyone else of Bryan posting his training vids and continuing with his silly attempts to try and have an arranged fight with Ralph.
You guys are so fucking retarded that you made me actually defend Bryan fucking Dunn. Shame on you.

Absolutely FELTED and you have now solidified yourself as a sock account of Bryan Dunn in there eyes and @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS will stop at nothing to convince everyone you are him now. Kino is back on the menu

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
It isn’t a fucking stretch to assume that because KoP is notorious for making socks to self-fellate himself.
They take it to an extreme anyone who dosen't want to see Brian dead is a Brian sock to them. If you go in to the thread and even slightly disagre with the narrative you will immediately be branded as queen of poz.
I should know cause i was also accused of being a Brian sock.

Last edited:

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They take it to an extreme anyone who dosen't want to see Brian dead is a Brian sock to them. If you go in to the thread and even slightly disagre with the narrative you will immediately be branded as queen of poz.
I should know cause i was also accused of being a Brian sock.
"Ethan Ralph! It's me! Bryan!"

Research Purposes Mostly

kiwifarms.net
Ok, let's try this again. @CECA Loather, open, unashamed Ralph paypig and general retard, is thread banned for being a huge fucking faggot. @CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS is also thread banned.

I would like Bryan to resume posting his videos from his named account.
Call me naïve, but I peep in on this thread occasionally because I think if Bryan keeps it up he might at least force a response.
Here's the naïve part though: I think it could happen. There's a chance. Ralph's in Vegas as often as he can waddle over there. He wants to lose weight, or at least make people think he's losing weight. This is also MEGA embarrassing for the Ralphamale; homie challenges this guy to a boxing match and is now HIDING from him! That's humiliating, especially if you think like Ralph.
I genuinely think Ralph will inevitably feel compelled to respond.

I want this gambling arc to culminate in a fight.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Call me naïve, but I peep in on this thread occasionally because I think if Bryan keeps it up he might at least force a response.
Here's the naïve part though: I think it could happen. There's a chance. Ralph's in Vegas as often as he can waddle over there. He wants to lose weight, or at least make people think he's losing weight. This is also MEGA embarrassing for the Ralphamale; homie challenges this guy to a boxing match and is now HIDING from him! That's humiliating, especially if you think like Ralph.
I genuinely think Ralph will inevitably feel compelled to respond.

I want this gambling arc to culminate in a fight.
I'd like this retarded situation to get some retarded legs, but in the last few years Ethan Ralph has only acknowledged Bryan when it's both an easy dunk and he's got no Tucker clips for the night

BlackGorillaPerson

kiwifarms.net
Week 4 of boxing club. Contracts will be in Ralphs email in the coming weeks. Worry about jail time after KoP beats your ass.

Last edited by a moderator: