Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Bryan Dunn - A closeted homosexual tries to top a fat wigger.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Week 4 of boxing club. Contracts will be in Ralphs email in the coming weeks. Worry about jail time after KoP beats your ass.
View attachment 2661310View attachment 2661311View attachment 2661312
View attachment 2661313View attachment 2661314View attachment 2661315
View attachment 2661316
He actually does look a little slimmer here than he did in his videos a couple months ago. Good job @Bryan Dunn

Really though he wouldn't even need to train to beat Ralph.

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
Week 4 of boxing club. Contracts will be in Ralphs email in the coming weeks. Worry about jail time after KoP beats your ass.
It's refreshing to see a lolcow putting in work at the gym. Keep it up sperg 👍

Edit: This reminded me of Ralph's last workout... 8 Months ago
1613573420898-png.1927282

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All that is missing now is the Eye of the tiger soundtrack, and ralph getting the challenge. Posting short gym clips in this thread is a good start. But if it's not just to look at yourself in the narcissistic mirror, more action is needed.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KoP looks like a pushover from these videos. He is sure he can take Ralph on even though he refused to go up to him directly or send someone to go up to him directly?
So far the only people we've heard of Ralph fighting with who were that lady cop a couple years back and by his own admission he failed to hit her, and his brawl in troon town. Bryan looks like he's putting in the bare minimum of effort; everyone remembers the IRL streams of Ralph wheezing walking 50 yards.

Christorian X

kiwifarms.net
Honestly this could be the break Ralph needs. If I were him, I'd use this as a chance to save the Killstream. Offer discounts to new subscribers etc and build it up as the fight of the century. Hell, him loosing horribly is still a win. As he lays there bloody and out of breath with people shouting at him, "Ethan! Are you ok?", it gives him the perfect moment for the confirmation. "I told you...its ADRIENNE!!!!!". (Cue Rocky soundtrack)