Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Bryan Dunn - A closeted homosexual tries to top a fat wigger.

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
Bryan and Ralph will never fight each other. These two are two sides of the same coin. Egocentric shit talkers looking for big ups on the internet. Bryan has been blown out so many times and so much embarrassing shit dropped on him or from his own mouth. He should of packed up and gone away a long time ago. Though he won't. Because he is obsessed with getting a win on someone. He honestly thinks that if he scores a W on Ralph. Everyone will love him again and never pick on him and he will gain internet celebrity, but much like Andy with Tonka. Bryan will hit that zenith and have everyone cheering and then do something so fucking retarded that he will be back to square one.

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
>all these people doubting BryBry
>implying it won't go down like this

Ralph stumbles outside after screaming at Pantsu for the third time that week and threatening to "make the baby famous". His head cloudy from a mixture of Xanax and Maker's mark he mutters "Fuckin sperg bitch" as he steps onto his porch. Only for a booming voice to greet him from 3 feet away. Ralph's fear instinct is already kicking in. He knows who it is. As his eyes rise to meet the man of the moment, what he hears next confirms all his fears.

"WHAT'S UP GAMERGATE?!" are the last words Ethan Oliver Ralph would hear for 6 months.

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
I went to Sports Academy earlier to buy some ammo and stopped by the punching bags. Went a few mins against just a basic punching bag, then noticed another bag. It was basically a human on a stand. Fucking thing couldn't have been more than 5'1. I went a few mins against that and realized a vital weakness.
If you went the King Hippo approach with Ralph by attacking his gunt non-stop, Well, I'm 6'2, but it left me extremely open for a counter attack to the face.There'd have to be some stance that taller people could attack to prepare to defend themselves while also attacking Ralph's gunt.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
I went to Sports Academy earlier to buy some ammo and stopped by the punching bags. Went a few mins against just a basic punching bag, then noticed another bag. It was basically a human on a stand. Fucking thing couldn't have been more than 5'1. I went a few mins against that and realized a vital weakness.
If you went the King Hippo approach with Ralph by attacking his gunt non-stop, Well, I'm 6'2, but it left me extremely open for a counter attack to the face.There'd have to be some stance that taller people could attack to prepare to defend themselves while also attacking Ralph's gunt.
The Gunt is padded though, it's probably the hardest part of Ralph to hurt, plus I'm almost convinced it's sentient at this point, the igger it grows the more like a bitch Ralph acts, it's producing female hormones to control him.
If you land a solid shot, and the Gunt just sucks you hand in you're fucked.

BlackGorillaPerson

kiwifarms.net
THE SECRET WINDS OF KINO BROUGHT ME THE DEAL RALPH, KoP AND YOU IN MUTUAL COMBAT ON YOUR FRONT LAWN, ALL LEGAL JUST SIGN THE PAPERWORK WHILE IT IS LIVE STREAMED OR FOREVER BE A TONKASAW BITCHMADE FAGGOT.

KoP is still training like a beast with a 200 lb leather bag there. How much do you weigh Ralph? It's only November 8th he has time to work up to the whole 275lbs of gunt flesh to beat, you better answer that door Ralph instead of cowering inside looking out from behind your white trash curtains.

Doubter's and Haters BTFO'd

Attachments

• IMG_3120(1).mov
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
:semperfidelis:
THE SECRET WINDS OF KINO BROUGHT ME THE DEAL RALPH, KoP AND YOU IN MUTUAL COMBAT ON YOUR FRONT LAWN, ALL LEGAL JUST SIGN THE PAPERWORK WHILE IT IS LIVE STREAMED OR FOREVER BE A TONKASAW BITCHMADE FAGGOT. View attachment 2700014
KoP is still training like a beast with a 200 lb leather bag there. How much do you weigh Ralph? It's only November 8th he has time to work up to the whole 275lbs of gunt flesh to beat, you better answer that door Ralph instead of cowering inside looking out from behind your white trash curtains.

View attachment 2700029
View attachment 2700033View attachment 2700029View attachment 2700026
Doubter's and Haters BTFO'd
Fuck Yeah lmfao
:story:
@Bryan Dunn I've taken the piss out of you before but you're actually showing serious improvement from when you first started posting these.
At the very least (I have serious doubts Gunt will fight you, he's both too much of a bitch and any serious exertion will give him another fucking heart attack. He got winded running 5 yards after Chris and he gassed out in 5 seconds and couldn't even handle Riley ffs) it's good for your health, and it's fucking Kino and if you stick to the plan you describe here it will humiliate Ralph right on his doorstep lol.

Keep it up Pol, don't let us down, I've got fucking money bet on you now.

RichardRApe

Where the Sidewalk Ends Niggers Tongue my @anuscab
kiwifarms.net
This fat loser's form is in worse shape than Sam Losco's brain. If this is all he has he should maybe keep his kangaroo whore's mouth shut before I finish the job The Man Who Stole the World started. It's crazy what you can hear when you listen to the whispers, Bry Bry.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
With a reach, height, strength and stamina advantage you could effectively do whatever you want with Ralph. Get in close with your guard up and just start throwing hooking shots into his side and the Gunt will crumple.

I mean fuck, 3 minutes of sparring might not seem like too much but when someone is punching you in the body you gas out really quick. Ralph can't run 5 meters before he's wheezing, so he wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight.

Ralph won't agree to this unless he gets paid, that way he can spin it as a win regardless. So unfortunately, the dream will never come truuuu

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
With a reach, height, strength and stamina advantage you could effectively do whatever you want with Ralph. Get in close with your guard up and just start throwing hooking shots into his side and the Gunt will crumple.

I mean fuck, 3 minutes of sparring might not seem like too much but when someone is punching you in the body you gas out really quick. Ralph can't run 5 meters before he's wheezing, so he wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight.

Ralph won't agree to this unless he gets paid, that way he can spin it as a win regardless. So unfortunately, the dream will never come truuuu
I don't know about the stamina advantage. We've only seen Bry Bry exercise for up to 30 seconds at a time and we only have Bryan Dunn's word on the Internet that he's been sparring. I would personally not want to trust anything, no matter how insignificant, to KingOfPol's e-assertion

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about the stamina advantage. We've only seen Bry Bry exercise for up to 30 seconds at a time and we only have Bryan Dunn's word on the Internet that he's been sparring. I would personally not want to trust anything, no matter how insignificant, to KingOfPol's e-assertion
That's 30 seconds more exercise than Ralph ever does, the last time we have evidence of Ralph exerting himself it was the little 5 second jog run he did to get into prime position to film the Chris Chan arrest. Ralph was already out of breathe.

Even based off of the scant promo clips KoPs has been posting, he is definitely fitter than Ralph - which isn't saying much when the bar is a ball of visceral jelly with a few twiglets protruding out.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
That's 30 seconds more exercise than Ralph ever does, the last time we have evidence of Ralph exerting himself it was the little 5 second jog run he did to get into prime position to film the Chris Chan arrest. Ralph was already out of breathe.

Even based off of the scant promo clips KoPs has been posting, he is definitely fitter than Ralph - which isn't saying much when the bar is a ball of visceral jelly with a few twiglets protruding out.
Using the word "fitness" when the context is two enormously fat men, the least fat of whom appears to be rocking double ds when he wears a tank top, might be the funniest thing to come out of Bryan throwing down the g(a)untlet