Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Bryan Dunn - A closeted homosexual tries to top a fat wigger.

Zanmato

kiwifarms.net
This is all fake and gay. Look, folks. idk what we have to do... but a brainstorm... uh... I'll make a channel. I'll read your scripts. Whatever. Just put me on the map enough to get this fat fuck's attention. Then get the fight thing going on. I'm like a foot taller than gunt, but I weigh much, much less.... but I'm still fat. I will kick the shit out of this disgusting wigger. I'll donate any channels and any money to kiwifarms (or a non-profit of your choice) and disappear afterward. I'm not interested in being internet famous and I have my own money. I just want to legally kick the shit out of gunt.

I have only 3 demands:
1. It must be MMA
2. I get to wear nothing but a pink thong
3. I get to wear a mask like gators, but with pastel colors and a giant dildo glued to the forehead
(I'll take any other suggestions. a tutu? a big tattoo of josh raping ralph on my chest? i don't care. let's make it a show)
7572887612_68232cdc50_n.jpg

Imagine the sight of Ralph getting the shit mercilessly beat out of him by the goofiest, gayest looking fat weirdo ever. I will do that. I'll do it for YOU, kiwis.

PS. I'm not just going to beat his ass, but fuck with him really badly... like, put him in an armbar and make him squeal like a pig, but "accidentally" let go before he can tap out etc etc. I'll play with him and make sure it lasts until the last round, guaranteed

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Would the gunt even be cleared by an athletic commission?

Fighting Ralph is gonna be like a Pride FC freakshow fight.

@Bryan Dunn, what are your plans going into the fight? A pitbull rush down for a quick decisive finish or a drawn out beating to a decision?
If this were a benevolent world we'd get dunn stomping ralphs head in, like in Pride.

ChromaQuack

kiwifarms.net
This is all fake and gay. Look, folks. idk what we have to do... but a brainstorm... uh... I'll make a channel. I'll read your scripts. Whatever. Just put me on the map enough to get this fat fuck's attention. Then get the fight thing going on. I'm like a foot taller than gunt, but I weigh much, much less.... but I'm still fat. I will kick the shit out of this disgusting wigger. I'll donate any channels and any money to kiwifarms (or a non-profit of your choice) and disappear afterward. I'm not interested in being internet famous and I have my own money. I just want to legally kick the shit out of gunt.

I have only 3 demands:
1. It must be MMA
2. I get to wear nothing but a pink thong
3. I get to wear a mask like gators, but with pastel colors and a giant dildo glued to the forehead
(I'll take any other suggestions. a tutu? a big tattoo of josh raping ralph on my chest? i don't care. let's make it a show)

Imagine the sight of Ralph getting the shit mercilessly beat out of him by the goofiest, gayest looking fat weirdo ever. I will do that. I'll do it for YOU, kiwis.

PS. I'm not just going to beat his ass, but fuck with him really badly... like, put him in an armbar and make him squeal like a pig, but "accidentally" let go before he can tap out etc etc. I'll play with him and make sure it lasts until the last round, guaranteed

Go back to your own account, bryan, this is embarrasing.

Also please, do not post your gay fantasies in chat again.
1639022062166.png

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive mailed a letter to the richmond address of his home with paperwork about Mutual Combat laws in the state of virginia with agreements on rules, referee, medical on site at his front yard and streaming services used. Its up to Ralph to actually do anything else at this point. I fear he may not even acknowledge the letter sent and pretend it never exist like the pussy he is. I didnt want to log into this site again but sadly people I was passing information intentionally to post updates here were banned here by some Mod i guess.

That being said. Ill continue to post updates and future dates on what Ralph does next with the letter and hopefully he doesnt dodge this as well. Hes aware of all of these events that he started, regardless of spergs like Juan But Not Forgotten or instythot / BUGMAN paypig retard CECA type as they seethepost about me. Ralph will do this killstream boxing event and it will be live for everyone to see whether he goes to jail first and we have to wait for him or not. This is never going to go away.

Thats all for now.
D96CCCAE-17EB-419D-9D71-0668E1BC4442.jpeg
13464FF4-56AA-4EA4-957D-E2258191DF67.gif

Sidenote: I hit too hard and split my knuckles in my gloves at some point during a sparring session. Had to rest hands for a week and got some gnarly pics of it while healing. Did weight training instead, chest iso-benchpress is now 265lb for PR to date from 225lb and flat press is 235lb.
39132B7D-8E37-44D4-AAD9-736C7BD12085.jpeg297E8151-9E45-44EA-8B67-7CCCFDE91798.jpeg
117DFF97-0B31-44F2-AE47-21AB55C04739.jpeg

Ill update when ralph responds if he does not like the beta bitch he is than next month at some point.

Fuck you all and good day

Ana De Armas

Agent Joi
kiwifarms.net
You're dropping your guard too much, big man like you should hold a tighter guard, especially against a fat shit like Ralph who isn't exactly going to be dancing out of your measure.
This, your aiming for the gunt and Ethan will just absorb all your punches, by the time you wrestle your own hand out of his folds of gunt he's already given you a quick one two to the head.

Also try standing sideways a little more, makes you a smaller target.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This, your aiming for the gunt and Ethan will just absorb all your punches, by the time you wrestle your own hand out of his folds of gunt he's already given you a quick one two to the head.

Also try standing sideways a little more, makes you a smaller target.
What you and @Dyn makes sense….. if I was working on my jab and cross and movement that day. That was all inside fighting hooks/body shot work with no real movement, hust simple bag work conditioning power and muscle memory training. Just working on shots and nothing else. Footwork/head movement/defense was the next day. I have a coach that trains me well I feel. I appreciate it but after about 3 months now and I have also started pursuing officially training to compete next year in real boxing. I can say that many posts here are basic advice but unaware of the work out routine or day im doing things

Its just bag work and conditioning the day that gif was made. Footwork and defense was the next day. I believe @Ripple and @Cow Poly watched me train for 2 hours on defense that day too tho idk many peeps who come around my circles tend to tune in to what im doing for boxing when they meet or watch me do a 2 hour session.

P. S. My running time now is 7 minutes 8 seconds a mile

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its just bag work
If you maintain proper form on the bag you won't have to think about it in the ring. Maybe your coach has different ideas about it but I used to get clocked in the back of the head anytime mine caught me dropping guard on the heavy bag.

You're doing good though, we're all proud of you Bryan.

Red Thief

Na-na-na-na-na!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I was going to critique your form and the way you calculate your max on an isolation machine (lol) but honestly, the fact that you're doing dedicated strength training alongside cardio and technique work...yeah. you'd kill him if you fought already.

I really want to see the gunt get whipped but it's never gonna happen. He's about to go to court, getting beat in the front yard of his white trash pill den will be bad optics for an already circling the drain wigger. I don't think he cares about being seen as a pussy since the whole internet watched a woman whip his ass with his pants around his knees.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive mailed a letter to the richmond address of his home with paperwork about Mutual Combat laws in the state of virginia with agreements on rules, referee, medical on site at his front yard and streaming services used. Its up to Ralph to actually do anything else at this point. I fear he may not even acknowledge the letter sent and pretend it never exist like the pussy he is. I didnt want to log into this site again but sadly people I was passing information intentionally to post updates here were banned here by some Mod i guess.

That being said. Ill continue to post updates and future dates on what Ralph does next with the letter and hopefully he doesnt dodge this as well. Hes aware of all of these events that he started, regardless of spergs like Juan But Not Forgotten or instythot / BUGMAN paypig retard CECA type as they seethepost about me. Ralph will do this killstream boxing event and it will be live for everyone to see whether he goes to jail first and we have to wait for him or not. This is never going to go away.

Thats all for now.
View attachment 2805471
View attachment 2805476

Sidenote: I hit too hard and split my knuckles in my gloves at some point during a sparring session. Had to rest hands for a week and got some gnarly pics of it while healing. Did weight training instead, chest iso-benchpress is now 265lb for PR to date from 225lb and flat press is 235lb.
View attachment 2805480View attachment 2805481
View attachment 2805488

Ill update when ralph responds if he does not like the beta bitch he is than next month at some point.

WHATUP GAMERGATE
YA'LL GETTIN FIT FOR THAT CHARITY FIGHT?
C'MON RALPHIE! C'MON RALPHIE!!
YOU WANT IT SO FUCKIN' BAD!
WOOO!!! THREE MILES, BABY! THREE MILES!
WHATCHA DOIN TODAY, HUH?
NUTTIN

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net

Thats all for now.
View attachment 2805471
View attachment 2805476

View attachment 2805488

Got a copy of the letter to post, fella?

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net

Thats all for now.
View attachment 2805471
View attachment 2805476

View attachment 2805488

It's amazing how bad you are at this.

The gif of you hitting the bag shows how bad your form and center of balance is. One hit will knock you on your ass.

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sidenote: I hit too hard and split my knuckles in my gloves
Mate, I have little to no interest in you, Ralph or this fight (and know little of any of it), so this comes from a place of nothing but genuine concern - I assume that you wrap your hands while you use gloves? If not, please start doing so. I know it's a hassle but those two minutes are worth it. You really don't want to fuck up your hands if you continue to train regularly. You won't notice today or tomorrow, but when your joints are shot 20 years earlier than expected, you might think back and figure "damn, maybe I should've wrapped my hands"

TitchBitties

Low-effort Reply Guy
kiwifarms.net
I dunno who Bryan Dunn is but I don't understand how people legitimately let themselves get sucked into Ralph's shit-o-sphere. It's fuckin Ralph, people who work at McDonald's and can't speak English live better lives than him, just let him scream himself to death.