Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Nick Rekieta - Current status: Rekieta calls out Ralphamale's thirst of 16yos. FELTED. DOMINATED. Nissan Sentraless!

DelusionTree

kiwifarms.net

I'm not sure if anyone saw, I happened to skip around and land on Nick showing the gunt gif and wondered why.

His laughter must hurt.
Rackets and Drex started talking about people "having a bad week" in 2020/21 and of course the Gunt came up.
Drex didn't know the full extent of the bad gunt weeks and Rackets took him on a short tour of the greatest hits.

Time for more cope from the Gunt by fantasizing about Drex breeding his horse Meigh. :story:

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering Jim agreed to game with flamenco, we might see Ralph make some petty jabs at Jim.
That honestly warmed my cold, black heart. @Flamenco was always one of the most sympathetic of the TRR roster (though I still have a soft spot for Randbot, that crazy motherfucker). He's a good kid. I'm so happy Jim agreed to play a little Guilty Gear: Whatever We're On with him. The Mortal Kombat one he did with Ralph was hilarious. . .probably because Jim wiped the floor with him.

DelusionTree

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I chuckled like a hyena when Nick said he made Ralph. That came out of no where, brilliant troll.

Those are the kind of words that will get Ralph to stomp through your door with his shorts falling off his non-existant ass.
That is slander, Ethan Ralph's ass migrated to his front, most likely to confuse predators on which direction he will waddle when startled.

Last edited:

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Rekieta talking about Ralph history in beginning for his audience then go on to talk about his Ralph's plea deal on No Contest and explains what a no contest means. I had to split in two parts.

Part 1
View attachment 2864837

Part 2
View attachment 2864867

YouTube
Can someone link the stream these came from? Unless I am retarded (which may be and often is the case), I'm not seeing it.
Holy shit I chuckled like a hyena when Nick said he made Ralph. That came out of no where, brilliant troll.

Those are the kind of words that will get Ralph to stomp through your door with his shorts falling off his non-existant ass.
Here's how I imagine that confrontation going down.
Ralph: "Do I look five-one bitch?"
Nick: "Yes. Now shut the fuck up and get off my property." (sound of a thousand or so Inferno Bolter safeties flicking off)
May (as she's trying to get in the house to fondle one of his kids): "Neigh."
Ralph: https://youtu.be/6q8AtW-Orcw
Nick (as he calmly pours a glass of whiskey as Rubric Marines chase Ralph and Meigh out his front yard): "I wonder how many superchats I'd get if I filmed this. Honey! I'll be back!"
That is slander, Ethan Ralph's ass migrated to his front, most likely to confuse predators on which direction he will waddle when startled.
The mental image I'm receiving is horrifying yet hilarious at the same time.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Nick couldn’t make it clearer that he can’t take Ethan Ralph seriously and that Gunt is too stupid to inspire fear. That has to have Gunt seething so hard there’s corn coming out of his ears. Make sure you don’t burn his nuggies, Meigh, or you’ll get the West Memphis Slugger right to the belly.

I’ll say this much: Nick is extremely restrained in his clowning of Ralph. But I approve of the increasing willingness to laugh at Gunt’s expense.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Nick couldn’t make it clearer that he can’t take Ethan Ralph seriously and that Gunt is too stupid to inspire fear. That has to have Gunt seething so hard there’s corn coming out of his ears. Make sure you don’t burn his nuggies, Meigh, or you’ll get the West Memphis Slugger right to the belly.

I’ll say this much: Nick is extremely restrained in his clowning of Ralph. But I approve of the increasing willingness to laugh at Gunt’s expense.
And the Memphis Micro forced down your throat.