Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Nick Rekieta - Current status: Rekieta calls out Ralphamale's thirst of 16yos. FELTED. DOMINATED. Nissan Sentraless!

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if there's two predators, or worse, three?
It’s a rapid evolutionary response to living with Meigh. In the same way that female ducks have evolved “blind ends” in their reproductive tracts to deter male ducks from successfully fertilising them via rape*, Ralph has evolved a second, decoy, arse to increase his chances of surviving a Mr Hands style attack by an aroused Meigh.

*this is actually true; see https://nypost.com/2017/05/06/dont-be-fooled-ducks-are-sadistic-raping-monsters/

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of unwanted sexual contact, Ralph seems like the kind of guy to film himself raping and killing a chick to prove the ayylogs wrong about him having a micro benis. And May could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
Meigh has openly admitted that kids make her pussy gush. I think she’s into Gunt’s tiny Vienna sausage because she can pretend it’s an infant’s.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Here's how I imagine that confrontation going down.
Ralph: "Do I look five-one bitch?"
Nick: "Yes. Now shut the fuck up and get off my property." (sound of a thousand or so Inferno Bolter safeties flicking off)
May (as she's trying to get in the house to fondle one of his kids): "Neigh."
Ralph: https://youtu.be/6q8AtW-Orcw
Nick (as he calmly pours a glass of whiskey as Rubric Marines chase Ralph and Meigh out his front yard): "I wonder how many superchats I'd get if I filmed this. Honey! I'll be back!"
This is poetry. Some of the best material I've read on the Farms.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Meigh has openly admitted that kids make her pussy gush. I think she’s into Gunt’s tiny Vienna sausage because she can pretend it’s an infant’s.
Jesus Christ how terrifying. My new headcanon is that the primary reason May is still with him is because his Memphis Micro reminds her of getting fucked by a kid. Absolutely degenerate.
I now imagine that May touches herself thinking about the kid that may or may not soon be pushed out of her windsock vagina. If you'll excuse me, I gotta hurl.
This is poetry. Some of the best material I've read on the Farms.
Thank you based Keranu. Someone has to show Daddy Rackets this to get his take.

Ethan Ralph is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net
I now imagine that May touches herself thinking about the kid that may or may not soon be pushed out of her windsock vagina. If you'll excuse me, I gotta hurl.
As we know, she's some sort of weird FtM tranny, where she wrestles and flirts with the idea of being a dude trapped in a woman's body.
So I can only imagine that her getting pregnant is part of her fetish, where her being a masochist translates into a sort of a "anti-gender euphoric" reaction for the entire 9 months leading up to the birth, constantly being reminded that she's actually not a dude at all and getting wet from the humiliation, and then finally culminating in a 10 hour cooming session during labor.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
As we know, she's some sort of weird FtM tranny, where she wrestles and flirts with the idea of being a dude trapped in a woman's body.
So I can only imagine that her getting pregnant is part of her fetish, where her being a masochist translates into a sort of a "anti-gender euphoric" reaction for the entire 9 months leading up to the birth, constantly being reminded that she's actually not a dude at all and getting wet from the humiliation, and then finally culminating in a 10 hour cooming session during labor.
How are you gonna accuse someone else of being a degenerate when you making shit up like the whole cloth off the top of your head lmao? That’s some wild shit

Disgusting Furry

kiwifarms.net