Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Nick Rekieta - Current status: Rekieta calls out Ralphamale's thirst of 16yos. FELTED. DOMINATED. Nissan Sentraless!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I remember Gunt saying he was not a fan of anal,
It was awhile ago. Jim was still atound and Nora was still his wife.
So much lost. Dout anyone remebers or care.
It was interesting to see shows I'd scramble to save or archive for whatever shitshow happened on it like Ralph's or Tonka become utterly forgotten, a shared public "forgotten" monument to hubris doesn't hit as poignant as something well and truly forgotten attended only by you and a handful of others in an obscure circle like pilgrims to unmarked graves of shared unpopular acquaintance

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't just friends with Milo, for the longest time Ralph called him "master Milo". Make of that what you will.
Another one who flashed designer labels and took expensive trips then ended up unable to keep the lights on. And even coked out wasted, he’s about 600x smarter than Ethan Ralph on his best day.

bonusmp3

kiwifarms.net

So comparing Ralph to the sacrifice in the South Park episode for Britney's New Look is what got Ralph to finally release his pent up rage against Josh, and now yet again South Park goes again to the heart of the matter with the above clip from their latest episode.

By the way I've noticed Ralph doesn't really discuss Metokur much anymore ever since Metokur tweeted about once a day directing people to Rekieta's stream on Kyle Rittenhouse and ignored Ralphs stream.

IamnottheNSA

Nobody is listening
kiwifarms.net
By the way I've noticed Ralph doesn't really discuss Metokur much anymore ever since Metokur tweeted about once a day directing people to Rekieta's stream on Kyle Rittenhouse and ignored Ralphs stream.
Meanwhile Rackets now routinely gets Metokur numbers on his streams:
16455 watching.png

Rittenhouse coverage was Rekieta's most successful grift, ever. Weeb wars brought a lot of attention to him too, but he still got in a bit of hot water with Vic losing the lawsuit. Meanwhile Rittenhouse trial coverage was a straight-up W, no strings attached.

And the funniest thing is - Ralph, this could've been you. And you only got yourself to blame for it not being that way.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile Rackets now routinely gets Metokur numbers on his streams:
View attachment 2808482
Rittenhouse coverage was Rekieta's most successful grift, ever. Weeb wars brought a lot of attention to him too, but he still got in a bit of hot water with Vic losing the lawsuit. Meanwhile Rittenhouse trial coverage was a straight-up W, no strings attached.

And the funniest thing is - Ralph, this could've been you. And you only got yourself to blame for it not being that way.
I mean fuck even fagmenco is doing better than him now. Rand did better than him for a show until he couldn't contain his need to slurp gumt crease and be a faggot..

But ralph the main point is that the closer you or anyone else is to you or being you the less they succeed and the more they suffer

Last edited:

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
That's not all, Metokur tweeted an image making fun of Ralph's claim of being 5'7, he didn't name Ralph but it was an obvious reference to something Ralph had said/tweeted around the same time and all the replies were making fun of him for it.
Between the KAP 10/10 endorsement the very light ribbing he did during his first stream back (although he did call him out for eating burgers out of the trash) and the image calling him a midget Ralph's probably raging against Jim but is too afraid to say anything.

And to be honest, I think Ralph caused it all on his own. Metokur had really gone out of his way NOT to make fun of Ralph, to the point where he tried to claim Ralph didn't shit himself on stream, but Ralph being the sperg that he is tried to use Metokur and pit him against Null by using screenshots from chat and tweeting how Null hates Metokur trying to instigate some sort of fight between the two (using Metokur's name in a similar way was what drove Jim to do the KoP stream with the outlines audio).

Anyway he's not said anything more since but it was an obvious shot at Ralph and everyone knows Ralph's ego cannot handle it, so I imagine he is seething about it internally.

bonusmp3

kiwifarms.net
Rekieta said from the beginning of the Vic case that it was about fighting back and the goal was for him to continue to make income from his past voice acting career at conventions and other talents instead of laying down to die on the path of obscurity. If he won, or got the appeal, that would be a bonus. Keeping him the spotlight and attending places, even if the majority cancel, is the true win.

But Mr. I Can Defend My Self By Writting Blog Posts To The Judge doesn't realize also that Vic's was a civil case and this is a criminal case and Rekieta already said appeal is almost impossible, as you lose a lot of defenses after conviction. Any publicity or spotlight at this point would be for clemancy which won't happen in that state any time soon.