Trashfire Ethan Ralph went to Digibros house and got into a fist fight with everyone Digibro lives with. -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• 20210402_193508.jpg
    20210402_193508.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 56

Mr. Manchester

Compliant with current mandate.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it's been posted (the thread is long) but for anyone interested here's a little of what I've found of cranberry dave, the dude who recorded the clashing of gunts:

Soundcloud https://m.soundcloud.com/cranberrydave

Twitter
View attachment 2053235
Apperantly mint salad is his pokemon
I hate these people. They say the gayest shit possible at all times. They're the embodiment of that happy wojack meme while he's doing the open mouth thing. Calling someone their pokemon is almost as bad as the phrase, "Priceless Merch" which are the worst two words I've heard come out of someone's mouth. Maybe the First Amendment wasn't such a good idea after all.

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
I hate these people. They say the gayest shit possible at all times. They're the embodiment of that happy wojack meme while he's doing the open mouth thing. Calling someone their pokemon is almost as bad as the phrase, "Priceless Merch" which are the worst two words I've heard come out of someone's mouth. Maybe the First Amendment wasn't such a good idea after all.
It's even funnier when you release these are the people Reethan is seething over. Gunt is so desperate for a new MundaneMatt that he's stooped to beefing with autistic Twitter trannies. Give him a few more year's and he'll be on IP2 hurling racial slurs at elementary school students trying to play on the playground.

Kruger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny my dude.
Here's another great post that reminds me of Ralph's joker comparison.

Screenshot_20210403-004627.png
Oh woe is me, I'm a tortured 'artiste'

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he’d fight Andy, since Andy will likely assent to whatever money arrangement Ralph wants. I’d pick Andy ftw btw. Ralph’s speed and reflexes are like an 60-y/o man.
Ralph has no chance of beating Andy in a fight. Then again, there's no commission in the country, even in the Southeast, that would license Ralph.

Ralph would legit have a heart attack within 60 seconds of any physical exercusion, and I am being generous. Anyone could beat Ralph if they just circled around, let Ralph get tired, then Ralph would probably collapse due to exhaustion, Andy would take full mount, and just do whatever until the ref stopped it.

On a completely unrelated note, here is the greatest fight in MMA history.

Last edited:

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny my dude.
Here's another great post that reminds me of Ralph's joker comparison.

View attachment 2053291
Oh woe is me, I'm a tortured 'artiste'
See the Joker thing is beautiful too, because Ralph is just as much as a dweeb as the twitter trannies. He just has other nerd shit he likes and pretends he's some football playing Chad, but really he just wants to own Joker funkopops and wear costumes with gator like they did in knoxville.

You are correct as well, it's pretty funny.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Can we go back to the era when le classical liberal (a weak ideology) was the norm on the web? The classical liberals were not the brightest or the strongest politically, but at least they were sane and genuine.

All the alt-right and communists want is a mental hospital where you get free stuff but for the general population the only difference is that the alt-right's supposed dream is pro-white. They do not know what they are really advocating for.
ideologies are just justifications for ordering societies along lines you personally feel more comfortable with tempered by your own power and social standing and how much youre willing and able or made to compromise and how able or willing society is to accept your rules and function with them.

See the Joker thing is beautiful too, because Ralph is just as much as a dweeb as the twitter trannies. He just has other nerd shit he likes and pretends he's some football playing Chad, but really he just wants to own Joker funkopops and wear costumes with gator like they did in knoxville.

You are correct as well, it's pretty funny.
"y-you gave to watch some football or some sport or else thats just gay isnt it" - ethan ralph, he 100 percent just watches it to avoid seeming like the twice thumbed bbc sucking little faggot he is

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph would legit have a heart attack within 60 seconds of any physical exercusion, and I am being generous. Anyone could be Ralph if they just circled around, let Ralph get tired, then Ralph would probably collapse due to exhaustion, Andy would take full mount, and just do whatever until the ref stopped it.
yeah but ralphs gunt has to offer just insane defensive capability, notice in the fight everyone was careful to avoid punching the gunt too and having them know him means that we can probably ascertain the gunt carries surprising offensive capability when provoked as well along with the surprise of it being able to do that to the uninitiated, its also strong enough to repel and give ralph leverage over other inferior gunts. hair pulling and blood spitting are fouls though so hell probably always lose on dq

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
yeah but ralphs gunt has to offer just insane defensive capability, notice in the fight everyone was careful to avoid punching the gunt too and having them know him means that we can probably ascertain the gunt carries surprising offensive capability when provoked as well along with the surprise of it being able to do that to the uninitiated, its also strong enough to repel and give ralph leverage over other inferior gunts. hair pulling and blood spitting are fouls though so hell probably always lose on dq
From what I saw of that fight Gunt can't fight for shit. Did you see how he was punching down on the top of the dude's head with the palm of his fist, literally how women fight.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
From what I saw of that fight Gunt can't fight for shit. Did you see how he was punching down on the top of the dude's head with the palm of his fist, literally how women fight.
maybe hell stop taking testosterone and take his gunt and its defensive stat boosts to the womens division, also yeah he was hair pulling with his lesbo gf and everything wtf, just like the women who swarmed baked and that black guy

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
maybe hell stop taking testosterone and take his gunt and its defensive stat boosts to the womens division, also yeah he was hair pulling with his lesbo gf and everything wtf, just like the women who swarmed baked and that black guy
I'm telling you guy's he's going to troon out all the signs are there mark my words. You can screencap this.

Cherenkovblue

Raw takes at discount prices
kiwifarms.net
I'm cut off the internet for two days and Ralph ends up a battered home intruder over someone questioning his manlet height.

Memes aside, what's the criminal/legal implications of this?
For the most part: not much. Right at the end when he sucker-punched the dude? Battery. Will anyone bother prosecuting? Probably not.

Also: Where the fuck is KillAllPedos / NotJim with the animated version of Gunt Wars?

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
I'm telling you guy's he's going to troon out all the signs are there mark my words. You can screencap this.
If you're right then I will celebrate your foresight. Ralph won't do it though because it would hurt his brand. Ralph could have that ugly fat woman inside of him screaming at him to let her out and Ralph would see his superchats and go, "SHUDDUP BITCH NO ONE LIKES FAT WOMEN".

Then he'd drink more.

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
If you're right then I will celebrate your foresight. Ralph won't do it though because it would hurt his brand. Ralph could have that ugly fat woman inside of him screaming at him to let her out and Ralph would see his superchats and go, "SHUDDUP BITCH NO ONE LIKES FAT WOMEN".

Then he'd drink more.
I think you're underestimating May's grasp on Talmudic sorcery. At the very least Ralph will walk away from this questioning his sexuality.

catholiclutheran

kiwifarms.net
I think what null said on his stream today was spot on. Dick probably called Riley and told him that he either needs to come on the show and talk about what happened, then fight the Gunt, or shut the fuck up. Riley has the potential to cause a second giant rift between Dick and his fans. Which Dick does not want or need.

But the thing is, I don't think Riley really cares about the dick show anymore. He has Digi as his pet exceptional individual to milk for money. And he hasn't really gotten any guests for the show besides Digi. At this point, he just collects a paycheck and argues with the fans of tds.

And the fans of tds do not like Ralph either. He is just less annoying to them because the fans have less contact to him. So whatever deal that Dax has worked out with Ralph is not going to make the fanbase happy. When the whole abort the retort shit went down with the ex girlfriend, the fans of the show shat on Ralph.
Sidenote: I have noticed that Ralph is trying to really emulate Dax. He called his ex-gf zoomer-girl like Dax has 80's girl. He tried the harem shit with May, and that blew up in his face. And he is trying to do the whole angry funny alcoholic thing, exactly like Dax. Now I imagine that if Dax was born to some exceptional individual parents in Memphis instead of some exceptional individual parents in LA, he would end up exactly the same as the Gunt.