Trashfire Ethan Ralph went to Digibros house and got into a fist fight with everyone Digibro lives with. -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
tbf ralphs penis probably offers zero penetration in the case of doggystyle, i imagine ralphs bragging amounted to having admitted to him rubbing his gross ftm clit against her butt and then eating her shit knowing his anal fixation

owningthoseaylawgs.png
two happenings and a featured image all at once, i feel really owned there ralph you fat flaggot

Last edited:

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Can we just add Racket's thread to the Gunt section? Any sane person who was once friends with Ralph would want to cut ties and get as far away from him as possible after all the shit that's happened but it's painfully obvious he still wants to carry that gunt. Why else does he keep going on Ralph's show?
I watched another video just to make sure im not too baised.
But his take on Chauvin is equally dumb. The media has poisoned yall with identity poltics! We need to get away from it and remember that this is a statesman using exesive force against a citizen! How cucked could you be while nogs burn down your entire state and city?

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
If you want to come across as a smart guy, just do/say the opposite of what that dumb fucking faggot says. It's impressive how often he's dead wrong.
Rackets will sometimes bust out contrarian gotchas to make his audience of 90IQ weebs go "Oh wow, he's so smart, I never would've thought of that". He has to go lowest common denominator because he can't impress his peers, having underachieved in every way for a lawyer his age.
I watched another video just to make sure im not too baised.
But his take on Chauvin is equally dumb. The media has poisoned yall with identity poltics! We need to get away from it and remember that this is a statesman using exesive force against a citizen! How cucked could you be while nogs burn down your entire state and city?
lol fuck off Nick. Give your spiel about idpol to Javonquavious when he's looting your apartment, see how that works out for you. I don't understand libertarian morons who think we'd be singing kumbaya hand-in-hand with BLM if it weren't for the dang dirty cops and muh identity politics. Like all of them Rackets is a weakling who'd be victim to the Fentanyl Floyds of the world without a police presence around his suburb.
I've just realised every single person involved in this shitshow idolises Hunter Thompson, the man who's produced nothing of value after The Curse of Lono (which was already not as good as his previous works), the man who's ended his life staring down the barrel of a rifle with his family just outside the door.
I genuinely like him and I read every single book he wrote but this incident is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Raoul Duke is Ramona Flowers for male degenerates.

Hunter's saving grace was his talent in writing, these idiots try to emulate his character and they're all objectively fucking terrible at what they do, the most talented being Digi but even he came up with the brilliant idea of trooning out and deleting his years of monetised content for no fucking reason.
Jim Metokur + Dax Herrera are the Hunter S. Thompson/Ramona Flowers toxic aspirational figures for Ralph et al. Instead of being normal they want Jim's job as a near-universally respected internet drama commentator + Dax's baller LA lifestyle.

Fai wouldn't have found out about Ralph if she hadn't watched Metokur videos first; Ralph's relationship with her was aping Dax's advice about women. The whole post-IBS/Guntverse scene is permeated with two-bit imitators of those overrated ecelebs.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fai wouldn't have found out about Ralph if she hadn't watched Metokur videos first; Ralph's relationship with her was aping Dax's advice about women. The whole post-IBS/Guntverse scene is permeated with two-bit imitators of those overrated ecelebs.

Thank you.

Jim was a special flavor of spicey and him getting cucked by virtue of his dox/marriage/aids/lawsuit what ever is a loss.

The Knoxville saga is what brought everything down. Coach redpill trying grift harder than the other grifters will never not be funny. All he had to do was play nice release a video of the fight on his channel and ralph/DAX/CRP coulda fed off eachothers audience.

Dax and his NP2 was perfect for creating "goodwill" from people like metokur ralph and null.

Nulls last stream he points out how gator and ralph constally used the site but when they got made fun of they acted like retards. when the whole theme of this site is dont fucking act like retards.

What set dax off again? that lady he had a fling with? JLH? JuJu?

All he had to say was "oh women are crazy no?" laugh and move on.

to put a thesis on this post Ralph and Dax are on the level of 2 bit carny barkers, and if they showed just a slight amount of work and professionalism they would be better than off then they are.

Shek$il

MMMMMmmmmmmm...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are all these anti-SJW crusaders and movement leaders always fat bearded, violent men who pretend to be masculine?
Soy is non-discerning and masculinity isn't given out as a reward for being based and redpilled. Every dangerhair and capeshit reddit faggot has their bizarro twin who also has tiddies, a soft, rounded set of features and superhero T-shirts but thinks Anita Sarkeesian is a terrorist and spergs about the west endlessly.

Faggitory

Is this icon spooky enough, Null?!
kiwifarms.net
And here I thought I'm a manlet for being 5'9''

I thought 5'9"ish was normal height? 5'8" to 5'10" were "average" heights and anyone above/below would be considered tall/short. Google's trying to tell me 5'7" is the average so now I'm extra fucking confused, lmao. Lets just agree that 5'1" is DEFINITELY manlet size.
Ralph has no chance of beating Andy in a fight. Then again, there's no commission in the country, even in the Southeast, that would license Ralph.
If both of them showed up high, it'd be the IRL bloodsports to end all bloodsports. Or they'd sissy slap and both walk away thinking they won, IDK.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought 5'9"ish was normal height? 5'8" to 5'10" were "average" heights and anyone above/below would be considered tall/short. Google's trying to tell me 5'7" is the average so now I'm extra fucking confused, lmao. Lets just agree that 5'1" is DEFINITELY manlet size.
IIRC 5'9" is average in America. 5'7" is the average in the world. People of European descent are taller on average than the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Faggitory

Is this icon spooky enough, Null?!
kiwifarms.net
IIRC 5'9" is average in America. 5'7" is the average in the world. People of European descent are taller on average than the rest of the world.
Damn, that means not only is Ralph way shorter than average in America, he's WAY shorter than the average of the whole world. No wonder he's so pissed, most of the population looks like Giants to him. He's like a hobbit, but not charming.

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
tbf ralphs penis probably offers zero penetration in the case of doggystyle, i imagine ralphs bragging amounted to having admitted to him rubbing his gross ftm clit against her butt and then eating her shit knowing his anal fixation
Unironically would not be surprised if what Ralph describes as fucking mint is in fact being allowed to sniff her asshole and collect dingleberries, like a pig digging for truffles, in exchange for drug money.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Unironically would not be surprised if what Ralph describes as fucking mint is in fact being allowed to sniff her asshole and collect dingleberries, like a pig digging for truffles, in exchange for drug money.
oh for sure, if you let a guy eat off the ground you walk on and tell you youre pretty if he gives you a hundred bucks hell spin it as having "cucked" anyone interested in you. especially if theyre as fake, insecure, and feminine as the gunt. then again retards like faith exist who dont realize youre supposed to treat "guys" like ethan with contempt and as personal atms (no pun intended) and will against all morality and logic try their best with their utmost concentration and prodigy balancing skill to actually get penetrated by ethans micro clitoris

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Destiny reacts to the pedo fight!!

Starts at 17:14 mark.

EDIT: Okay Destiny's reaction sucks. Does this manlet ever laugh at anything.

Last edited: