Ethan Ralph’s catchphrases

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Killstream Kleanup Krew

kiwifarms.net
Almost enough for a bingo card

"...if you want to know the truth."
"I don't give a fuck!"
"My mom died!"
*dolphin noise
"Tell em' Gator!"
"IT'S NOT TRUE!"
"Josh Moon's penis."
"You don't know who I am, do you?"
"I MADE YOU! No one would know who you were without me!"
"I make a lot of money!"
"I'm talented and entertaining!"
"I'm not retarded, actually, I'm really smart."
"You're a loser! No one watches your stream!"
"I could just shit myself, and I'd still get paid!"
"I love Jim."
"Zidan will be back soon."
"Nick Fuentes is a legend."
"I'm like 2pac!"
"More fanfiction from Karen Farms!"
*Posts someone's doxx (with two x's @theralph)
"My son is being stolen from me, I need financial help. Please donate."
*Goes to Las Vegas cross-country every two weeks with another child on the way
*Posts GIF of Basketball American 🏀 🇺🇲

Last edited:

Capt. Jean Luc Ritard

kiwifarms.net
My favorite catchphrase of his would have to be: "To tell you the truth, I live a miserable existence. Due to my shitty personality and below-average intelligence, my obesity and my poor hygiene habits, society has rejected me. I live for the internet because it is the only place I can carve out a little world fit to my own liking. I can block people who are mean to me so I don't have to hear the truth. My ego is all a sham, because deep down I know I am wholly unimportant, unloved, and unworthy of the respect or even tolerance of any well-balanced human being."

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"that's real womanly of you. Womanly behavior." Gee, good thing he's with that tranny horse with how much he hates women.
Maybe Pantsu’s lack of any womanly qualities attracts Ralph?

His constant anger and bitterness towards women only reflects his own deep self-loathing. Women have been the only humans to tolerate or care for Ralph IRL, therefore he considers them dirt. I mean women must be dumb as shit to like Ralph?

Ralph has no IRL male friends, his own father rejected him and he can only maintain fake parasocial relationships with men online for short periods.

For the past twenty years the only humans to spend any significant amount of time with Ralph, in person, are lowly womanly women. He has no actual friends, just toxic co-dependent relationships with low self-esteem women.

Hell even in Vegas the only people who have showed up to hang with Ralph are dumb pussy owners. He will hang out with Alice, but hides from the any IP2 men in Vegas like a frightened child.

Sevenatenine

I'm already a demon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could put that together in my sleep

I will PISS on YOUR motherfucking grave

KILLSTREAM BAAAABY!

Yew lyin' sack of shit

Fuck off outta here kiwi bitch ❤️