Ethan Ralph's New Guntmobile

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Financing. Poor retards don't have the capacity to have a bunch of money at one time. Used cars never get 0 money down 96 month loans. Instead of saving up the 12 or 15k or whatever and just buying a decent used car, idiot poors will always get a shitbox off the lot and keep paying a tithe forever.
Since when could you not finance a used car? I had to get my current car in a bit of a hurry and could make a down payment of about $1200 but I had no problem getting the rest of it financed.

That said, I'm sure my credit rating is far better than a 36-year-old who has never made a single payment on his college loan.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
Nissans are for broke beta male bitches. Nobody is impressed. Wouldn’t even bother keying that piece of shit.

If Ralph wanted to own the Aylawgz, he woulda gotten a Ram TRX:
ED0A28EA-0593-4603-BB56-7C07CD0738B8.jpeg
But who am I kidding? Ralph can’t even afford to fill the gas tank on this baby, because he’s so poor. Enjoy your Nissan, broke ass faggot!

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So....
The fast rolling lard ball just keeps breaking even huh?

I was hoping 2022 was the year Ralph finally got snapped in half by the world, but he seems to keep rolling on.

RangerBoo

Gawks At Wiggers
kiwifarms.net
So....
The fast rolling lard ball just keeps breaking even huh?

I was hoping 2022 was the year Ralph finally got snapped in half by the world, but he seems to keep rolling on.
Nothing can stop the Ralphamale, not even a heart attack. Ralph is like DSP, the world can not crush him. Like a cockroach he'll survive the nuclear hellscape and continue to spite the goddamn Karen Farms.

The Sh

kiwifarms.net
All this negativity. I for one am pleased that Ralph got himself a big red truck that will undoubtably catch the attention of law enforcement in the event that Ethan does the unthinkable and runs another red light.
We can all hope that the Red Truck becomes the new White Bronco in a multi hour low speed chase around the former capitol of the confederacy.

エボラちゃん

♥~No cure for Love~♥
kiwifarms.net
Implying it isn't already?

1. Mama died
2. Crashed his car
3. Alcoholic
4. Been to jail
5. Has one kid out of wedlock and another on the way
6. Now owns a truck (that will only be hauling his gunt and his horse)
7. He has the stereotypical southern hick accent to wrap it all together in a nice, white trash package

Only thing missing is a mention of his dog dying, and no animal adoption agency in their right minds would allow Gunt to adopt a dog given his ahem...history with dogs.
Gunt really should purchase one of these SMASHED & SLAMMED good boy. Do it Ralph pleeeeeaaase.
index~~element124.jpg
d3c2f8fef321dd8f19fa7dd9618520f1.jpg

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Better be careful when driving drunk in his new toy.

It is easier to see some jackass driving like a moron in some big truck. Also, red vehicles are the second most common vehicles pulled over.

I look forward to a possible new DUI arc.

AncientPhosphur

kiwifarms.net
Nothing can stop the Ralphamale, not even a heart attack. Ralph is like DSP, the world can not crush him. Like a cockroach he'll survive the nuclear hellscape and continue to spite the goddamn Karen Farms.
Ralph is only able to survive in todays world. He wouldn’t survive a nuclear hellscape because that requires doing something other than stay perpetually drunk and making less than minimum wage from paypigs.

Hell he barely survive a snowstorm

Individualism Incarnate

kiwifarms.net
Imagine buying a japanese car and its not a Hilux. They are the only modern truck brand I know which got a war named after its company, not because of profiteering, but because of how great it is as a durable, flexible, and powerful vehicle while also maintaining their value really well, atleast in my area.
Did you know the GUNT was involved in that war? 2nd paragraph

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
That thing has no running boards. Imagine someone who is 5'1", both in height and circumference, trying to get in this thing. We are missing all the best comedy.
Imagine him trying to get in head-first, then sliding back onto the pavement when the gunt can’t clear the edge of the seat. I really cannot believe he bought this just based on his height alone.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I think you all are just going to have to come to terms with the fact that Ralph's finances aren't as shitty as you hope they are.
6 year car plan and new prices for used cars lol. Also I think most people now were marveling at how stupid these decisions are regardless of the state of his finances so I'm not even sure what you're referring to here