Ethan Ralph's Twitter / Tweets (+ Fediverse spergouts) - A collection of thoughts, insights and musings from the internet's favorite gunted hobbit

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Well this has been a long time coming:
IMG_20220114_061359.jpg
Tweet | Archive

IMG_20220114_060748.jpg
Tweet | Archive

IMG_20220114_061020.jpg
Tweet | Archive

Last edited:

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to point out that back when bloodsports was relevant, Warski had by far the best show. In fact, if it wasn't for Warski's success, Ralph probably wouldn't be shit today. I'd go as far as to say that Warski MADE Ethan Ralph.

Now years later, Ralph's entire show is just a cheap imitation of Warski's 2017 content. While Warski may have had some hard times since then, he still has way more dignity than Ralph just by virtue of not being a morbidly obese laughing stock. I'm surprised it took him this long to ditch the Gunt.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to point out that back when bloodsports was relevant, Warski had by far the best show. In fact, if it wasn't for Warski's success, Ralph probably wouldn't be shit today. I'd go as far as to say that Warski MADE Ethan Ralph.

Now years later, Ralph's entire show is just a cheap imitation of Warski's 2017 content. While Warski may have had some hard times since then, he still has way more dignity than Ralph just by virtue of not being a morbidly obese laughing stock. I'm surprised it took him this long to ditch the Gunt.
Ralph hijacked IBS for his own purpose and has clung to it's dead corpse like the parasite he is. He was still in jail when it first started and was getting big. Ironically enough when he first started getting involved is when a lot of the problems started to emerge.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
Ralph hijacked IBS for his own purpose and has clung to it's dead corpse like the parasite he is. He was still in jail when it first started and was getting big. Ironically enough when he first started getting involved is when a lot of the problems started to emerge.
The Killstream has declared itself "The Gold Standard for Bloodsports" and if that's the case, Bloodsports is apparently dry boring repetitive debates by two people who are terminally online rightwing spergs.

Bloodsports was no such thing, it was either getting on two opposing voices with genuine antipathy for each other and allowing them to go at in for an audience of speds and spergs, or some autistic schmuck like Pedo Ross or Mundane Matt being pilloried live for the amusement of others.

This fat wigger has effectively declared himself the king of something that doesn't even exist anymore. It's like calling yourself Julius Caesar a millennium after the fall of Rome. Pathetic.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Please please please let it happen:
View attachment 2885468
Tweet | Archive
I'm conflicted on this. I know Ralph isn't afraid to fight people. But I doubt he'll actually go through with it. I know warski will show up as, despite warski's faults he can at least show up to a fight.

I hope warski starts to have success with his content and channel again. It seems like when people are freed from the gunt they get more prosperous. Also it would cause Ralph maximum seethe if Andy started being successful again

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
I'm conflicted on this. I know Ralph isn't afraid to fight people. But I doubt he'll actually go through with it. I know warski will show up as, despite warski's faults he can at least show up to a fight.

I hope warski starts to have success with his content and channel again. It seems like when people are freed from the gunt they get more prosperous. Also it would cause Ralph maximum seethe if Andy started being successful again
Andy's demanding $25,000 to fight anyway, so it's a dud.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
Burning bridges with Ralph has thus far been a good thing for everyone involved. I'm going to laugh so hard if this breakup causes Andy to suddenly start becoming successful again.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if PPP is involved in the background. He's been prodding Andy to drop Ralph for years. I bet they'll come out and do anti-ralph things together at some point.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Don't you dare suggest that Flamenco is getting higher numbers than Ralph:
1642128180576.png
Tweet | Archive

Of course he was going to respond on Twitter eventually:
1642128302505.png
Tweet | Archive

Edit:
Ralph responded to one of Porsalin's tweets but deleted it quickly afterwards, someone on Twitter grabbed a screenshot:

Attachments

• FJB44YsXoAgAFOj.png
    FJB44YsXoAgAFOj.png
    777.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I hope Styx isn’t joining in studio; Ralph’s bound to mistake him for Meigh and give him a knuckle sandwich for breathing wrong.

View attachment 2882545View attachment 2882546
I can just see Meigh saying “That’s about all folks peace out” in that photo.
Burning bridges with Ralph has thus far been a good thing for everyone involved. I'm going to laugh so hard if this breakup causes Andy to suddenly start becoming successful again.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if PPP is involved in the background. He's been prodding Andy to drop Ralph for years. I bet they'll come out and do anti-ralph things together at some point.
Burning the bridge with Ralph hasn’t been successful for Rand. He still streams full time to less than 50 people. He brings in maybe 10 dollars a day to his wife and he clearly doesn’t watch his kid when the kid is doing online school. If anything online school for Rands kid is watching reruns of TRS.

PPP is making Warski into his new Surfer. The Pires need to be ready for PPP to move in and destroy their toilets.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
Warski already showed up at that fight with Donga ready to go.

Last time Ralph showed up to fight he got wailed on by a few people and his pants fell down. Not the most impressive showing.