Ethan Ralph's Twitter / Tweets (+ Fediverse spergouts) - A collection of thoughts, insights and musings from the internet's favorite gunted hobbit

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Don't you dare suggest that Flamenco is getting higher numbers than Ralph:
hes getting more than you ralph esp with bots considered, cope

I know Ralph isn't afraid to fight people.
hes very very afraid, baked just suggesting it to him had him sharting in fear and scrambling desperately for excuses, he told a poster here hed fight if they got 1k subs then it was cope and excuses and lies like always, ralph is bitchmade and riley punched him first and gunt thought it was going to be a 2 on 1 as mantsu helped him before he ever tried to throw a punch with his fatty stubby fingers, which btw would probably be more like having some gross pillow/jiggly ham hybrid stroking your face than anything resembling something that could reasonably hurt someone.
Burning bridges with Ralph has thus far been a good thing for everyone involved. I'm going to laugh so hard if this breakup causes Andy to suddenly start becoming successful again.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if PPP is involved in the background. He's been prodding Andy to drop Ralph for years. I bet they'll come out and do anti-ralph things together at some point.
its fucking insane how much people rise up just from abandoning ralph, scrub is now a successful anime streamer, flamenco is rising in popularity after languishing, gaytor and flam snaking on ralph got them jim which is something you cant get on the killstream, fuentes is now ralphs fucking boss who he has to suck off and let assfuck him, matt threw off all the memes onto the gunts rounded shoulders, kraut bounced back and is now more successful iirc and can claim more virtue than before, sargon is objectively setting free speech precedent btfoing most of the points ralph and co rode on to mock him, vaush is now mr breadtube, dlive threw their legal woes successfully onto odysee that pajeet site is now scamming people again, his fuck trovo stream is only known now for him shitting himself multiple times live, rekeita setting records and scooping up several cars in dollars for a few days streams etc etc etc et fucking cetera,

now lets see how ralpha loyalists are doing, dingo is dingo begging for computers online and having women say they like black men to make him sperg out, rand is a miserable drunk married to someone he hates and had his dead kid dabbed on by ralph, stream me fucking died to the tune of harassment cum tribute campaigns and mass doxings, odysee is under sec investigation last i checked or had to settle and is generally known as anti free speech and has haru finding things like a blacklist that iirc included ethan, bitchute had a ralph related kerfuffle and then a non ralph related major free speech issue on them banning groups if govs just dont like them basically ruining them for alot of people, all his paypigs were doxed multiple times by him and secureserver, may is constantly being cheated on and lives in misery working to support a fat fuck she then has to feed clothe and clean for all day while pregnant, he abused faith while pregnant when she was "loyal" to the gunt, he was going to leave gaytor unpaid then brag and blackmail him whenever he had to beg ralph for wages he already shoulda had, he refuses to read alot of superchats and insults them daily and bans them just to force them to pay to rejoin, hes been accused of harassing fan's gfs so if youre loyal to the gunt he tries to cuck you and creep on and violate your girl, he lashes out whenever someone accidentally offends him no matter how nice they are to him. etc etc et cetera
Burning the bridge with Ralph hasn’t been successful for Rand. He still streams full time to less than 50 people. He brings in maybe 10 dollars a day to his wife and he clearly doesn’t watch his kid when the kid is doing online school. If anything online school for Rands kid is watching reruns of TRS.
rand never really burned the bridge and iirc someone said theyre already back together. youre not burning the bridge if youre taking ralph calling you a snake on the chin when youve mostly just insulted us and tried to make clear to us he wouldnt "snake" snaking is being independent of the gunt basically and not just letting him use you as a back rest while he rapes your wife not just angering ethan, if we use that definition everyone from deities to worm under rock 3 has "snaked" on ralph's bitch ass.

View attachment 2884953
This is incredibly rich coming from Ralph, a man who blocks anyone who is even mildly critical of him on Twitter, a place he retreats to so that only his followers can reply to him and suckle upon the Memphis Micro.
oh i can add collected blackmail on warski who was loyal to the list lol, thanks for once again confirming thats a large part of why people try not to anger you.

Well this has been a long time coming:
IMG_20220114_061359.jpg
Tweet | Archive

IMG_20220114_060748.jpg
lmfao warski is ratioing him

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Andy came to your defence when JFG kicked you off the show for being a worthless low IQ drunken hick? So how did you return that "lolyalty", did you stand up (staggering 5'1'') for Andy when your viewers and guests were attacking him?

JFG was right.

View attachment 2884953
This is incredibly rich coming from Ralph, a man who blocks anyone who is even mildly critical of him on Twitter, a place he retreats to so that only his followers can reply to him and suckle upon the Memphis Micro.
So Ethan likely possesses recordings of Andy being a crybaby. Release it Ralph, I dare you. Crying while terminally online is sad, but at least he's not morbidly morbidly obese, average height, and not a convicted felon with a sex crime on his rap sheet.

If Ralph wants another Knoxville dumpster fire, it'll come with a load of strings so he can wussy his way out and claim victory.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I know Ralph isn't afraid to fight people
He sure fucking is. Why do you think he has to be loaded with booze and pills to screw up the courage to talk shit IRL? Ethan could never and would never fight without being wasted enough to dull his terror. He’s a fat faggot bitch-made pussy. Dumb wigger couldn’t even land a punch on a female cop, he was so off his tits.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
Don't you dare suggest that Flamenco is getting higher numbers than Ralph:
View attachment 2885767
Tweet | Archive

Of course he was going to respond on Twitter eventually:
View attachment 2885771
Tweet | Archive

Edit:
Ralph responded to one of Porsalin's tweets but deleted it quickly afterwards, someone on Twitter grabbed a screenshot:
Please please please tell me that porsalin is going to make a long form documentary on Ralph a la "the worm has turned" or "diary of an e-celeb". The fucking breakdown would be legendary. His shit gets literally hundreds of thousands of views and people in the comments saying "I have no idea who this even is but this is amazing". I don't think Ethan could handle someone so beloved and popular being so unabashedly critical in front of an audience magnitudes larger than his. There would be no hiding or denying the info in it either, as he's made it all public himself by airing out his dirty laundry.

Porsalin. Please.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Please please please tell me that porsalin is going to make a long form documentary on Ralph a la "the worm has turned" or "diary of an e-celeb". The fucking breakdown would be legendary. His shit gets literally hundreds of thousands of views and people in the comments saying "I have no idea who this even is but this is amazing". I don't think Ethan could handle someone so beloved and popular being so unabashedly critical in front of an audience magnitudes larger than his. There would be no hiding or denying the info in it either, as he's made it all public himself by airing out his dirty laundry.

Porsalin. Please.
I really hope so. I made a post earlier about how Porsalin may have hinted he was working on a gunt doc when he appeared on Pod Awful. Ralph fit all the criteria. And from what was said, that should be his next documentary, or at least in the near future.

I don't see why else Ralph would have deleted his tweet unless he was very scared of the repercussions of a Porslin doc. As Null has mentioned in the past, Ralph has been trying to improve his reputation on Youtube.

And if Porsalin hasn't already been secretly working on a Ralph documentary, there should be nothing holding back on one after this Warski meltdown. Make no mistake, Porsalin is aware of Ralph's retarded antics in recent years.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not familiar with bowling, but wouldn't putting stickers on your ball be a no-no? I'd think it would affect the movement.
View attachment 2886404
Face of the average Killstream fan.
Soy face, "George Orwell 1984" which he's never read, and a disgusting cheaply made by slaves in Wenzhou hat.
Imagine the smell of that chair.

Bepis

kiwifarms.net
I'm not familiar with bowling, but wouldn't putting stickers on your ball be a no-no? I'd think it would affect the movement.
View attachment 2886404
It would almost definitely affect it. Any difference in friction between the ball and the floor could affect speed, and that affects how much the ball curves and ultimately where it goes. Gunt is also going to have the classic fat bowler problem. He's wide enough that when he brings the ball back his arm will have to go off to the side.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
It would almost definitely affect it. Any difference in friction between the ball and the floor could affect speed, and that affects how much the ball curves and ultimately where it goes. Gunt is also going to have the classic fat bowler problem. He's wide enough that when he brings the ball back his arm will have to go off to the side.
I would imagine his wrist would give out really quickly unless he's using a ball that is lesser in weight. That's going to get him very quickly and his hands are going to not match to playing multiple rounds.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2886404
The killstreams audience main complaints are ralph being "unfairly" prosecuted for a sex crime he committed live and the fact they get canceled for lusting after underage girls and defending fucking 16 year olds or prostitution for 16 year olds.

Keep that in mind whenever they bitch about freeze peach while banning someone and screeching for mods to whip the whole chat harder whenever someone so much as asks gunt a polite question

Delicious Diversity

DEW AH LOOK FAV WAN BITCH??
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to point out that back when bloodsports was relevant, Warski had by far the best show. In fact, if it wasn't for Warski's success, Ralph probably wouldn't be shit today. I'd go as far as to say that Warski MADE Ethan Ralph.
It was from watching WarskiLive that I learned what the Killstream was, about the MundaneMatt boulder stream, and ultimately started watching Gunt's show. It was about that time, when Warski started shouting out the Killstream and inviting Ralph on his streams, that the Killstream audience grew into something decently large. So, Andy absolutely MADE Ethan Ralph and partly tore down his own show to defend Ralph from JF.

Please please please let it happen:
View attachment 2885468
Tweet | Archive
Will never happen. Every 3 months one of these retards calls for a Knoxville 2.0, and it never happens because these people are all faggots. Even Knoxville 1.0 didn't fucking happen lol. The best we can hope for is an IBS Apocalypse 2.0 stream where Gunt pig-screeches at his detractors/former friends while daddy Jim rakes in thousands of dollars in superchats. But even that won't happen because Ethan is a bitch.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ralph will probably throw the ball while bowling like all the dumbass kids. probably will use bumpers too

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
The killstreams audience main complaints are ralph being "unfairly" prosecuted for a sex crime he committed live and the fact they get canceled for lusting after underage girls and defending fucking 16 year olds or prostitution for 16 year olds.

Keep that in mind whenever they bitch about freeze peach while banning someone and screeching for mods to whip the whole chat harder whenever someone so much as asks gunt a polite question
The Gunt's audience is just as pathetic as he is.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Between Andy and Ralph, who burns more bridges? Andy had his spree in 2019 with Ian Miles Cheong, JF, CRP, Alex, Failure, Geekthulu, SoCal, AGLuck...

Then Ralph in 2020-now.

Never seen two people more alike in that regard.
It's kinda interesting to look at, but the people warski burned bridges with had little impact on his success. The exceptions being JF, and geekthulu. But even then geek is questionable, I just thought he and Andy had good chemistry which created some great streams. No one gives a fuck about the others.

Compare that to the people Ralph has burned. Josh, a great source of information and being the owner of the farms is a draw in itself. Nick Rekeita, probably the biggest blow given nicks insane success rn and growing popularity. Destiny, this bridge gets ignored because they never really liked each other but destiny did enjoy going on Ralph's show to talk shit and it gave the killstream a healthy dose of viewers when destiny did show up. But Ralph got butthurt over a Twitter snipe destiny made and burned the bridge.

I am being hopeful though, but Andy is still Andy at the end of the day so it's dubious he'll ever get to a sustainable viewership again.